Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Freitag, 16. Juni 2017, 14:51

Forenbeitrag von: »Tuur«

Visual Hotspot Editor

Nicely done! Share? Or sell, i would like it open source to change some things. Could build my own though. Tuur

Freitag, 9. Juni 2017, 23:56

Full screen symbol not on controlbar in IOS (Panopress)

Hi, IOS doesn't know and doesn't support fullscreen. You could show it, but it would be completely useless on ios! Proost! Tuur

Freitag, 9. Juni 2017, 07:06

Local playback on android Galaxy S7 (solved)

Wondering if this works when i connect the android phone to my mac ... Tuur

Dienstag, 6. Juni 2017, 18:44

Converting pixel distance to ath

Thanks Klaus! Tuur

Dienstag, 6. Juni 2017, 11:03

Hi, well, what i did was making a zip file of the project put it online and download it with the android phone. Then open it (the index.html) with Firefox. Make sure you have firefox installed Hope it helps Tuur

Mittwoch, 31. Mai 2017, 12:27

Krpano Get Mouse Position

Hi, it works perfect on iOS and android. Not sure what you want or mean. On mobile you finger is the mouse. So, turn the pano, press your finger and you see the ath and atv and the x and y position of the mouse also the horizontal and vertical lookat and the fov. What else do you need? What device do you use? Tuur

Dienstag, 30. Mai 2017, 15:46

Hi, i have this S7 now, yes i am a mac guy.. I wonder how i could view a krpano project locally on this S7. I made a zip and downloaded it. When i try to open the index.html... I get lost here. I have Firefox set as standard browser, but it shows only chrome and some other stuff to open it with. Anybody here for some help here? Edit: found it already Tuur

Dienstag, 30. Mai 2017, 14:23

Krpano Get Mouse Position

Hi, maybe here you find some info. Look in the xml for javascript action https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…70660#post70660 Hope it helps! Tuur

Mittwoch, 24. Mai 2017, 16:11

Embeddded fonts in HTML5?

Hi, It seems the 'edge' browser still gives problems... like it doesn't accept text-align center... or so.. Not sure if this has something to do with the stuff above.. I tried in my tour the old and new option for this text thing but it seems to make no difference on ' Edge'. Is this a known issue? Is the only option to use for device edge renderer css3d or graphics? A bit hard, i have no edge running, so that's why i ask. On mac, all browsers it's fine. Tuur

Dienstag, 23. Mai 2017, 14:01

KRpano Vtour multires with video intro

Hi, just make a container that covers the whole screen, and/or just use the videoplayer to play your video there on top of everything. Onvideocomplete remove the video container. But it all really depends on what you exactly want, and how you want to do the looks. Tuur

Sonntag, 14. Mai 2017, 11:26

krpano 1.19-pr9 / 1.19-pr10

Hi, Ah yes, sorry. Didn't realize that. That one shape could be funny for a candystore tour though :-) Cheers! Tuur

Donnerstag, 11. Mai 2017, 23:32

krpano 1.19-pr9 / 1.19-pr10

Hi, i found that when the 'roundedge' of textfields is larger then 50% of the height we get a 'funny effect. It was not like that. Can you change that behaviour back? so that it when the value is too big it does not 'funny'. Or does it has another reason? http://www.virtualtuur.com/krpano/11910/1/ Tuur

Mittwoch, 10. Mai 2017, 15:06

Mittwoch, 10. Mai 2017, 12:20

360 video 'moving hotspots' procedure, editor

Hi, We are making great progress on a major update of the editor. A completely other approach (no more flash), more accurate and convenient. With also preparations for extra features in the future. This will make the whole thing much more user friendly. I hope to finish 'soon', and will keep you informed. Tuur

Mittwoch, 10. Mai 2017, 12:07

I added a second font face by just copying the whole 'if' thing and changing the names of the font. Not sure if that is the right way, but it works. Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 <action name="load_web_fonts" autorun="preinit" type="Javascript" devices="html5"><![CDATA[ // load the font FIRA if (window.FontFace) { // the browser has FontFace support var fontF...

Mittwoch, 10. Mai 2017, 11:49

Here an 3th example with the last code implemented. http://www.virtualtuur.com/krpano/font-align-safaribug/3/ Tuur

Mittwoch, 10. Mai 2017, 11:40

Hi Klaus, thanks for all explanation and code help. A very nasty problem. Never seen it before the latest OS updates. Some projects are 'broken' sort of. should this: Quellcode 1 hotspots.vcenter = ![color=#ff0000]layers[/color][i].vcenter; not be hotspots in those 2 lines? EDIT: we were posting at the same time. I will make an example 3 with your code. I changed the first example a bit. You can now also click the first red box. Then it will set x to 0 again (not happening) but the code thinks i...

Dienstag, 9. Mai 2017, 17:57

Hi all, i found some problems with safari and google fonts since the latest OS updates. In chrome and firefox it seems no problem. Visit this page http://www.virtualtuur.com/krpano/font-align-safaribug/1/ the two red boxes are aligned righttop and x=0 refresh the page some times.. on osx it seems to go wrong 50% of the time. (x offset of aprox -20/30 px) on iOS 100%.. sort of.. When it shows wrong click the second box, then the css will be changed to a none google font, just helvetica.. then it ...

Dienstag, 9. Mai 2017, 15:04

usercontrol disable clicking of hotspots?

Just add a tag like set(_htsphidden, true); event onnewscene if(_htsphidden , disable hotspots(); etc.. Tuur

Montag, 8. Mai 2017, 12:11

usercontrol disable clicking of hotspots?

These 'for' loop things could be very handy in a lot of cases. For example: Give some hotspots the tag: cat="jimmy" then.. for(set(i,0), i LT hotspot.count, inc(i), if(hotspot[get(i)].cat == jimmy, tween(hotspot[get(i)].rotate, 360)); ); Tuur