Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 22.

Sonntag, 14. August 2016, 22:30

Forenbeitrag von: »Rodeus«

Audio analysis

Look at this example and give more details what you need http://autosound.moscow/tour/index.html

Donnerstag, 3. März 2016, 21:21

Marzipano

Google bought Marzipano and made it free for all projects, including commercial. What perspectives do you see in this product? How much does it is competitive for KRPano in the future? Some are already predicting his destiny KRPano killer. "Marzipano is a 360° media viewer for the modern web. Supports all major desktop browsers and mobile devices. Embraces standard web technologies and provides a powerful Javascript API." http://www.marzipano.net/

Donnerstag, 13. Juni 2013, 22:07

Loadstyle: CSS Switcher

Not work actions "sign_active" and "sign_inactive"! http://livepano.ru/temp/smp/index.html Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 <layer name="pdf" onclick="pdf_list_on();" /> <layer name="pdf_cons_ru" style="pdf_list" visible="false" alpha="0" /> <style name="pdf_list" url="%SWFPATH%/skin/pdf.png" keep="true" align="center" e...

Freitag, 26. November 2010, 23:09

Two videos in one scene. Troubles with separate pause and resume.

Thx for your reply! I saw Michels post some days ago, but I have not seen Klaus answering yet. Thanks a lot!

Freitag, 26. November 2010, 22:40

Two videos in one scene. Troubles with separate pause and resume.

Hi all! I have many videos in one scene, one of them starts playback onloadcomplete. I found the problem. Videos as static plugins and hotspots starts playback simultaneously. I solved this problem using dynamic plugins and hotspots. Ok. Then I need to start new video with automatically paused already played. I use this check-code: Quellcode 1 ifnot(hotspot[video1].ispaused, set(hotspot[video1].pause()); set(plugin[video2].play())); Q1: But it does not work. Is it limitation of videoplayer.swf? ...

Donnerstag, 25. November 2010, 21:02

videoplayer improvements?

some words about using "time" attribute: Actions and events links to arbitrary time video playback

Mittwoch, 24. November 2010, 22:30

HOWTO set videoplayer for different video sizes...

It's working, as I understood you problem. Test please: http://rghost.ru/3369299/private/4eb0aea…bd8349987239b96

Dienstag, 23. November 2010, 22:20

I've seen all your bug reports about videoplayer. Because I have permanent troubles with first starting videos in heavy-coded tours since spring. In any versions of this plugin. And last 2 tours plays videos as plugin (PLuGIN-plUgin, "Buttery butter", russian sentence ). I'll check you report about resize and answer to you in this topic. May I show you some troubled tours with video in PM?

Dienstag, 23. November 2010, 17:02

Changing video file in plugin

Zitat von »klaus.krpano« Quellcode 1 set(state,autoratate.enabled); the correct name is "autorotate", I saw this bug in Autopano Tour.

Dienstag, 23. November 2010, 16:39

Sorry, Tuur! As for me, there are no secrets in this tour, but it' strange clients rules.

Dienstag, 23. November 2010, 14:52

You can choose one of you like, its just the same equipment: http://ortery.com/examples/index.php

Dienstag, 23. November 2010, 02:03

Hi, Michel! Just only some videos in different sizes? Hmm... I'm coding now heavy-loaded tour with many video's and VR-objects, and haven't any problems with sizes. In one scene there is 2 static hotspot-videos with ability to play in one moment. In another scenes I add video's dynamicaly as plugins (because its very heavy scene: 4 video-plugins, 1 videospot, 12 ObjectVR's), and haven't any problems with sizes too.

Montag, 22. November 2010, 19:44

Blending effects, blur, desaturate etc.

UPD: 5. Able to unite plugins into groups SOLUTION: Use Parent/Child 7. Fade-in and fade-out for sound SOLUTION: Use Tween But transitions, layer effects and other....

Montag, 22. November 2010, 19:38

a magnifying glass

Yes, I'm interested! And not only for pano, for object it will be great! But in krpano its just the same plugin for both type of VR, as I understand. PS ....But I'm not a flash developer

Montag, 22. November 2010, 14:40

Actions and events links to arbitrary time video playback

Hi, all! Is it possible to link actions and events to arbitrary time video playback? And for audio playback too.

Samstag, 6. November 2010, 21:55

[Solved] How to hide/show the interface automatically

Zitat von »donnie« To close the topic, here's how you hide your interface (=your plugins) when the user is idle: Quellcode 1 <events onxmlcomplete="set(idletime,7);" onidle="oninterrupt(tween(plugin.alpha, 1, 0)); tween(plugin.alpha, 0, 0); wait(99999);" /> It's not a good solution if you set tween time more then 0. Try to interrupt during tweening alpha to zero.

Mittwoch, 4. August 2010, 01:00

How to desable reloading of the already loaded pano?

For example we have this tour: sample When pushed the "other panos" button we see the thumbs of all panos. When we click thumb of already loaded pano, this pano is start to reload! But we don't need it. I have not straight solution of this "unnormal" for my tour behaviour. Who knows how to solve this problem? UPD: My nonstraight solution. I linked desabling of click on thumb action to check of coordinates of plugin "ramka". This plugin is the border around thumbnail of loaded pano. I have 10 thu...