Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Heute, 17:34

Forenbeitrag von: »klaus.krpano«

Bing Maps V8 API Update

Hi, here an important update for the Bing-Maps Plugin (HTML5 version): Microsoft has changed the Bing Maps API from V7 to V8 - and with that change a lot of APIs that krpano was using where removed or changed. Therefore it was necessary to re-develop the half of the Bing-Maps plugin again. According to Microsoft the V7 API support will be no longer guaranteed after June 30! After that date the current Bing-Maps plugin might stop working. So when using the Bing-Maps-Plugin for the krpano HTML5 vi...

Heute, 16:40

krpano 1.19-pr9 / 1.19-pr10

Hi, Zitat von »virtual pete« Hi Does anyone have a working example using this code Okay - I've made quickly a full example here: https://krpano.com/tours/corfu/autotour.html Here's the xml: https://krpano.com/viewsource.html?tours/corfu/autotour.xml Best regards, Klaus

Heute, 15:13

Flying hotspot doesn't stay centered in architecural view

Hi, no, that's not the intended behavior of course. After some trying now, I was able to find the correct mathematical solution - that means in the next flying hotspots should work in architectural projections. But - btw - 'architectural view and VR' - that doesn't work together? The VR view would be (and needs to be) always the view of the user (and his headset) and the architectural projection can't be used there. Best regards, Klaus

Heute, 14:31

Chrome - loading video failed!

Hi, manche Browser (ich glaube Chrome und IE) benötigten bei http-Passwort-geschützten Dateien die CORS Einstellung 'use-credentials' (warum auch immer). In krpano kann dies so gesetzt werden: Quellcode 1 <security cors="use-credentials" /> Zitat Auf meine Mail (~05/2017) habe ich leider auch keine Antwort erhalten Sorry, die habe ich entweder nicht erhalten oder übersehen oder auch noch nicht gelesen (ich bekomme Zeitweise mehr Mails als ich leider lesen und beantworten kann). Schöne Grüße, Kla...

Samstag, 24. Juni 2017, 13:07

Disable browser zoom when floor plan is activated... how?

Hi, so far I know Panotour Pro implements its Floorplan outside of krpano - that means as custom html overlay over krpano. To avoid something like page-zooming the touch events would need to captured and handled. krpano is doing this automatically for its own elements, but it can't do that of anything that's outside and not part of krpano. That means this is problem on Panotour side and could be fixed only there. Please contact Kolor for more here. Or just use krpano only! Best regards, Klaus

Samstag, 24. Juni 2017, 13:02

krpano 1.19-pr9 / 1.19-pr10

Hi, Zitat von »pur« Due to Firefox 53.0 + WebGL ambiguity (code above is working when running wia Win7 + testingserver.exe but failing when starting Firefox directly tour.html. It is not recognizing the onidle event after the first load.) That sounds like a bit you're testing sometimes with Flash and sometimes with HTML5 and there maybe with different krpano versions... Otherwise I have currently no idea what you might mean... About auto-rotating - with the latest krpano versions there is also a...

Samstag, 24. Juni 2017, 12:52

txtshadow not working?

Hi, yes, this is unfortunately easy to mix-up - I wanted to keep compatibility with the old textfield version settings. The name 'textshadow' was already in use there (and is still supported and working, just not documented in newer documentations anymore): https://krpano.com/plugins/textfield/?version=118#textshadow so a slightly other name 'txtshadow' was used instead: https://krpano.com/plugins/textfield/?version=119#txtshadow The old 'textshadow' settings were more oriented how the Flashplay...

Samstag, 24. Juni 2017, 12:47

small bug in textfield (19. pr10)?

Hi, an update to this - that's not directly a 'small' bug, it's more an 'incomplete' implementation of the text line-breaking algorithm. As written for the WebGL textfields internally almost everything needs to be done manually - the browser itself provides only the raw text and the bounding boxes of the lines. So to get the final text as bitmap for a WebGL texture, it's necessary to map/fit and render the text into these boxes. This is done by trying word by word if the current word would still...

Montag, 19. Juni 2017, 10:38

HTML5 viewer shows only black screen - TypeError: h is undefined

Zitat von »navi« And is there a plan, that the html5 viewer will support these kind of panorama? Just asking. Yes!

Montag, 19. Juni 2017, 10:37

A small bug perhaps?

Hi, the name setting is very special one - changing it is possible but only via the krpano APIs. E.g. Quellcode 1 krpano.set("hotspot[myhotspot].name", "newname"); When changing the 'name' property directly via JS, the viewer itself is not aware about that change. Best regards, Klaus

Montag, 19. Juni 2017, 10:27

Mobile - IOS - Chrome: Address bar

Hi, that landscape-fullscreen-mode a 'Safari feature', iOS Chrome doesn't have such. Best regards, Klaus

Montag, 19. Juni 2017, 10:26

After exiting webvr font size is wrong. WEBVR - Android - Chrome

Hi, that sounds super strange! Entering or leaving WebVR mode shouldn't any relation to font-sizes of textfields... Do you have an example link? Best regards, Klaus

Montag, 19. Juni 2017, 10:24

Krpano testing server: Can't listen to port 8090!

Hi, maybe an other software is already using port... In this case you could try manually setting an other port in the settings tag. Btw - an option for an automatic port selection (like the tour_testingserver does) will be added in one of the next releases. Then the tool would automatically choose a free port. Best regards, Klaus

Montag, 19. Juni 2017, 10:21

Flying hotspot sizing in VR Mode?

Hi, with scaleflying=false you can set any custom scaling, but in VR any 'screen-sizes' are the wrong references as there is no real screen there. Better set a fixed size, then that size should be always the same large, regardless of the device-screen-size or the headset-settings. Best regards, Klaus

Montag, 19. Juni 2017, 10:17

combobox with long list: scrolling controls the pano instead...

Sorry, but I can't see a problem, for me that example works...?

Montag, 19. Juni 2017, 10:15

Add Polygonal Hotspot using Javascript

Hi, Zitat I need to invest further, but it seems that it's good to add hotspots after the scene loaded complete. Yes, when you add hotspots before loading an other scene (e.g. like on tour start in a default vtour), they will be removed by default unless you add keep=true to the hotspot. Best regards, Klaus

Montag, 19. Juni 2017, 10:12

map coordinates from flat image to it's krpano sphere

Hi, that's the basic formula from the spherical-image-pixel-sizes to spherical-pano-sizes: Quellcode 1 2 h = ((image_x / image_width) - 0.5) * image_hfov v = ((image_y / image_height) - 0.5) * image_hfov Best regards, Klaus

Montag, 19. Juni 2017, 10:08

KRpano doesn't work on Galaxy S8+

Hi, the screen-size-detection works by an internal database of devices and the 'Samsung Galaxy S8+' is currently not in that database yet (will be updated in one of the next releases). As 'workaround' you can set the screen-size once manually (the webvr.xml should ask for it). Best regards, Klaus

Montag, 19. Juni 2017, 10:05

VR-Mode (iPhone Cardboard) with hotspot-texts

Hi, that depends how these 'mouse-overs' are implemented. Currently only WebGL content (the pano itself and image- and textfield-hotspots) is supported in VR mode. That means when doing the 'mouse-overs' by hotspots, they should work also in VR. Best regards, Klaus

Montag, 19. Juni 2017, 10:03

tween a hotspot only on startup

Zitat von »oli« Off topic question, but do you think it would be possible to enable an e-mail notification system on this forum ? I would find convenient to be notified when someone answer my own post, or post in which I have participated. With this new internet trends, I'm so used to be notified for everything that I sometimes miss things on this forum. The forum software provides that's already - please see here: http://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?pa…rd.subscription Best regards, Klaus