Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Gestern, 00:01

Forenbeitrag von: »klaus.krpano«

Textfield internal size

Hi, Zitat I propose Klaus make textfield internal action which we can call e.g. on resize or when html changed being sure textfield will be recalculating its size. Okay, I will consider that. In the meantime you could try this: Quellcode 1 2 set(layer[name].forceresize, true); layer[name].updatepos(); Best regards, Klaus

Freitag, 22. September 2017, 23:59

Offline Viewing - standalone html viewer?

Zitat von »itsrichphoto« I need the testing server to be more streamlined though. Do you mean the krpano Testing Server or the 'tour_testingserver'? (and have you even tested that one?) But using Electron or NWJS for standalone HTML5 applications is also an possibility of course. Zitat Do I detect a bit of dislike for team goPro? No, but I know about posts from the panotour support (in their forum) like: Zitat In the latest versions of KrPano (used in PTP from 2.5.x) KrPano, has decided to bloc...

Freitag, 22. September 2017, 23:09

Can't register licence because krpano Tools won't open

The 'krpano Tools' application itself is a NodeWebkit application (but with an older version) and when it wouldn't be able to start on your system, then I have unfortunately no idea what might be the reason for that...

Freitag, 22. September 2017, 23:05

Sphere to Cube

Zitat von »LarsHomann« Würd mich freun, wenn du mir kurz bescheid geben könntest wenn du einen funktionieren Ersatz hast. Mit der nächsten Version - 1.19-pr14 - sollte es diese Möglichkeit geben.

Freitag, 22. September 2017, 23:04

Fullframe Button fehlt bei iFrame Nutzung.

Hi, iOS bietet keinen HTML5 Fullscreen API Support, d.h. ein Fullscreen Mode ist dort technisch gar nicht möglich. Daher gibt es dort auch keinen entsprechenden Button (in der XML selbst wird dies per device.fullscreensupport gesteuert). Schöne Grüße, Klaus

Freitag, 22. September 2017, 23:02

Parent / Child in VR

Hi, yes, this is planed of course and is on my list. But there are some other internal things that need to be done before - the current internal layer system first need to be reworked in some ways (this will also improve their performance) and during this work they will be also prepared to the hotspot WebGL usage. I have already started this work, but there is also still a lot todo. Best regards, Klaus

Freitag, 22. September 2017, 22:58

krpano 1.19-pr13

Zitat von »jordi« 1.- being able to translate hotspots according to the image, they are actually flying in the space, or having a variable to set them fixed or movable. Zitat von »jordi« 2. - having the ability to decide whether you want a relative or absolute system of coordinate for the view, normally that would be used to make a 3d transition, so we need to easily know the direction of the axis we need to move. I guess the absoulte will be very useful for HMD. Yes, I will consider these sugg...

Freitag, 22. September 2017, 22:54

Offline Viewing - standalone html viewer?

Zitat von »itsrichphoto« I produce tours of 100-300 panos using Panotour pro Maybe consider using krpano instead of Panotour . Because of these local running problems, there is a new 'tour_testingserver' tool (for Windows and Mac) included in krpano since a few versions. It's a very simple localhost server, it normally located in the tour folder and only need to be clicked/started once and the tour will automatically open the default browser of the user. No settings or interaction from the user...

Freitag, 22. September 2017, 22:45

Snow plugin

Hi, the code itself is okay and would work. Please post a link to your example. Best regards, Klaus

Freitag, 22. September 2017, 22:44

krpano 1.19-pr13

Zitat von »indexofrefraction« did you change something related to autorun ? No. Zitat von »indexofrefraction« <action name="test_preinit" autorun="preinit">debug("PREINIT");</action> <action name="test_onstart" autorun="onstart">debug("ONSTART");</action> Have you enabled the debugmode? Otherwise the debug messages wouldn't be printed...

Freitag, 22. September 2017, 22:42

krpano 1.19-pr13

Hi, Zitat von »Sergey74« small bugs: Sometimes there is an inscription "Enter VR" https://screenshots.firefoxusercontent.c…d9b0538831e.png In debug mode, this layer is visible https://screenshots.firefoxusercontent.c…546d24706da.png Thanks - right, that a bug related to a change in the vtourskin.xml: Before the current version that enter-vr button (from the webvr.xml) was removed by this part in the vtourskin.xml: Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 <plugin name="WebVR" ... ... onavailable="removelayer(webvr_en...

Donnerstag, 21. September 2017, 22:48

krpano 1.19-pr13

Hi, here below the news and release notes about krpano 1.19-pr13: Best regards, Klaus New Virtual Tour Editor <iframe style="position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;top:0px;left:0px;" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QfCKecmPzKU?rel=0&hd=1&vq=hd1080&showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen> There is a new (but still simple) Virtual Tour Editor in krpano. This time as HTML5 application and directly integrated into the krpano Tools application and thereby independent of any Browser and Flash...

Freitag, 15. September 2017, 17:43

Sliding 2 panoramic images at the same time and playing with opacity between them

Hi, the jpeg filesize itself mainly only matters for the loading time, for the memory need at runtime the pixelsize is important one! Best regards, Klaus

Freitag, 15. September 2017, 17:42

Embeddded fonts in HTML5?

Hi, the syntax of http-get variables is: Quellcode 1 variable=value and so by doing: Quellcode 1 '?' + newvar + ' you're passing only a variable name, but without a value. If you want a 'newvar' named variable the correct usage would be: Quellcode 1 '?newvar=' + newvar + ' Best regards, Klaus

Freitag, 15. September 2017, 17:39

Can't register licence because krpano Tools won't open

Hi, you can please provide some information about your system? Anything special there? Best regards, Klaus

Freitag, 15. September 2017, 17:38

Switching from one pano to another when panning takes longer the first time round which causes stuttering when panning

Hi, there could be numbers of reason - it could be also your hardware (gpu-memory, gpu-drivers), but to be able to say more it would be first necessary to have a look at your example - e.g. to see exactly what you're doing - e.g. there is no information yet about your krpano version and if html5 or flash. So about your links - sorry, but for me they are not working, I'm always getting a 'server not found' error. Are you sure your server is public accessible? Best regards, Klaus

Freitag, 15. September 2017, 17:34

JPEG library bug?

Hi, Zitat How can you tell that the problem is not on the output side? Because according to your post the error happens during the 'loading inputimage ...' console output. When the loading would have be done successfully there would be a 'done. (input imagesize WxH)' console output after that. If you want you can send me your affected image, then I can try to find out more. Best regards, Klaus

Donnerstag, 14. September 2017, 18:06

onover propagation

Hi, setting children=false should work. Best regards, Klaus

Donnerstag, 14. September 2017, 18:04

Embeddded fonts in HTML5?

Hi, by: Quellcode 1 initvars:{ newvar:"123456", and: Quellcode 1 set(adr, calc(adr + '?' + newvar + '&amp; you're trying to define a variable named '123456' when reloading the page - and using a number as variable name is not allowed and therefore the error. Best regards, Klaus

Donnerstag, 14. September 2017, 18:01

Sliding 2 panoramic images at the same time and playing with opacity between them

Hi, which iPad and iOS version? How large (in pixelsize) are the pano-images and the other images on the webpage? Maybe just too much memory is used by the images for that iPad... Best regards, Klaus