Suchergebnisse 1-12 von insgesamt 12.

Freitag, 12. April 2013, 09:43

Forenbeitrag von: »amazjf«

air for ios do not used KP code inside ,how to do

thanks ,I want to learn html5, must be great

Mittwoch, 10. April 2013, 08:24

html5 js loadxml preview and cube can not be displayed simultaneously

I have solved, thank you, I have to write in my js inside: engine.call("loadxml(<krpano><preview url='../server/res/panos/"+pid+"/preview.jpg' /><image><cube url='../server/res/panos/"+pid+"/pano_%s.jpg' /></image></krpano>)"); To have a <krpano> tag thanks!

Mittwoch, 10. April 2013, 06:04

hi everyone Thank you for your reply, I tried your method, the problem still @Alexey Tkachenko Very sorry, I was wrong code,written it like this in my project krpano.call("loadxml(<preview url='../ /res/panos/"+pid+"/preview.jpg'/><image><cube url='../server/res/panos/"+pid+"/pano_%s.jpg' /></image>)"); so that only the preview is displayed ,thanks ! English is not good, I hope to be able to read

Dienstag, 9. April 2013, 04:08

Hello, I recently in the use of HTML5's loadXML () found a bug, loadXML (<image> <preview, url='pano1/preview.jpg'/> <cube url='pano1/pano_%s.jpg' /></ image>), so that only the preview is displayed, loadxml (<image> <preview url='pano1/preview.jpg'/> </ image>), with this effect is the same; loadxml (<image <cube url='pano1/pano_%s.jpg' /> </ image>) so you can display, but there is no preview, is this a bug?Who can help me, thank you

Dienstag, 19. Februar 2013, 06:18

krpano for ipad use adobe air

Recent research krpano for ipad do an example, but found a lot of problems, I would like to ask, not later krpano focus on html5 on rather than air, question: 1.videoplugin, the first time can not later shows 2. can not be used stage3d 3.multitouch difficult to use 4. no Gyro I want a the swc files do development, the ability to provide the following, thank you. my demo http://zwwdm.com/?p=147 English is poor, Thank you for reading

Dienstag, 20. November 2012, 04:58

air for ios do not used KP code inside ,how to do

hi!I used krpano the embeddedstartup to created ipa but the air sdk3.4 does not support swf code inside, so can not be released to the apple store What is a good way to klaus, can you export krpano swc for flash programmer? have other good idea? help me thanks!

Montag, 19. November 2012, 08:58

krpano progress.progress default not 0.0

hi ,I want to do a load progress bar,I used this attribute progress.progress,but this default value is not 0.0,is 1.0, is this a bug? trace("progress : "+Math.floor(core.get("progress").progress*100) in Timer the result is: progress : 100 progress : 0 progress : 33 progress : 33 progress : 100 progress : 100 progress : 100

Montag, 5. November 2012, 03:50

create ios app to use adobe air ,the videoplugin do not work

hi,My English is not very good,But I also encountered a problem,I using adobe air to created ios application,I used the videoplugin , it is normal when i first to visited the scene ,But when I change scene and go back,the video is Disappear,my tests over and over again, but did not find the answer ,help me thank you!

Dienstag, 3. Juli 2012, 10:12

"get(havenetworkaccess)" returns null ?

Hi ! Today I've been trying to use the global variable havenetworkaccess ... When I try something like : Quellcode 1 trace( get(havenetworkaccess) ); " then it traces " null " instead of a boolean ... I'm using krpano 1.0.8.14 (build 2012-03-16) Did anyone else try using the havenetworkaccess attribute

Samstag, 14. April 2012, 10:36

Closing embedded KRpano instance

I think you can temporarily use this method krpano.call("loadpano(null,null,IGNOREKEEP)");

Samstag, 14. April 2012, 10:30

Bring krpano into background after embeddding it into external flash project

I have the same problem, you can stage. AddChild (MC), but this is not very flexible, I don't know embeddedstartup and stage is relationship