Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Heute, 12:11

Forenbeitrag von: »klaus.krpano«

ResetSensor + KEEPMOVING

Hi, just use the normal lookat action - e.g. lookat(0,0); - to reset the view - this would work for normal and VR viewing and also during KEEPMOVING. There should be no need for an explicit resetSenor call. Btw - the default vtourskin.xml is also doing that - e.g. test by adding KEEPVIEW and KEEPMOVING to the loadscene_flags setting. Best regards, Klaus

Heute, 12:04

How does the XML and tiles get generated for KRPano ?

Hi, first - I would really recommend using the krpano tools for generating the tiles to ensure best image quality! But if you want to generate the tiles yourself see there the <image> documentation for details: https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#image and beside of this just have a look at the output from the krpano tools. Best regards, Klaus

Heute, 11:59

Loadscene merge keepmoving break

Hi, yes, just do another loadpano or loadscene call. But a KEEPMOVING blending itself is only possible between 2 panos, when blending between 3 or more panos, the older panos will be stopped. Best regards, Klaus

Heute, 11:57

KEEPMOVING Autorotate

Hi, Zitat von »perspixe« If i add a preview image, would this help by loading and decoding more quickly maybe, waiting for the full res to display? No, that 'decoding' is something that the browser does internally and which is not controllable by own code. Decoding itself means e.g. decoding the jpeg bytes to the actual image pixels. And during that decoding the browser is blocked. Larger images need a longer decoding time and smaller ones. When the decoding is faster than one frame time (e.g. b...

Heute, 11:44

Cannot read property 'createTexture' and WebGL: CONTEXT_LOST_WEBGL

Hi, please post your example and information about your test-system (system, browser, GPU). Best regards, Klaus

Heute, 11:42

Leak memory when using spherical preview images.

Hi, sorry, but I'm not able reproduce or find a problem here... And I have just checked again, all textures were deleted and all resource references removed when not needed anymore. Please post more details or your example. Best regards, Klaus

Heute, 00:33

Disable vertical touch events

Hi, please see here: Disable krpano handling of any scroll/touch interactions Together with a 100% page-width web-design (to avoid horizontal scrolling) and a locked vertical fov this should work. Best regards, Klaus

Heute, 00:30

Disable krpano handling of any scroll/touch interactions

Hi, there will be an additional setting in the next release (1.19-pr14) to disable the preventing of the default event processing for touch events. Then the touch events will be also passed to the browser and the browser will scroll and zoom the webpage. Best regards, Klaus

Heute, 00:25

Unrealistic perception of space in VR mode

Hi, Zitat For example reducing the radius of the imaginary sphere... Sorry, it doesn't work that way any radius will always look the same. The best 'fix' would be shooting stereoscopic panoramic images. And by the distance of the left/right camera lenses during the shooting the sense of depth or scale could be adjusted. Best regards, Klaus

Sonntag, 15. Oktober 2017, 21:33

Can't view panorama locally, "Local usage with file:// urls is limited"

Zitat von »Alex_M« Thanks, Tuur. So what exactly is the procedure? Is this correct: I put the file "krpano Testing Server.exe" inside the folder with the pano and send him the folder The client downloads the folder, runs "krpano Testing Server.exe" and in the field "Local Folder" he picks the path to the pano folder He runs the HTML file Is that correct? Is there an easier solution since he might not be that tech-savvy? Hi, no, that's not correct - since krpano version 1.19-pr8 from 2016-09-30 ...

Samstag, 14. Oktober 2017, 14:57

krpano 1.19-pr13

Zitat von »gomi42« I'm sorry if this is a bit silly question. There is still the "pr" in the current Version number. The "pr" originally meant prerelease. Is this still true? If so krpano has been in prerelease state for more than two years. Is there a stable production version at the horizon? The pre-release or 'pr' currently is because the version is still not feature-complete, there are still several features planed and also in work for the 'final' 1.19. Beside of this the releases have also...

Samstag, 14. Oktober 2017, 11:41

Zoom in webvr examples

Zitat von »360boy« Guess you saw this recent video with some facebook backed investigation around the same subject, their solution with a separate loupe which seems very interesting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiGPdil45wM I have already tried adding a vignette (by using a flying hotspot with a png image) that blacks-out the peripheral view and shows only a small view in the center, but in my view this also doesn't help...

Samstag, 14. Oktober 2017, 11:35

text-transform

Hi, for hotspots renderer="css3d" would need to be added. krpano renders hotspots now with WebGL by default - and there the whole text will be parsed and rendered word-by-word by krpano itself. And there a full html support would be too much, because that would mean reimplementing the browser itself . Best regards, Klaus

Samstag, 14. Oktober 2017, 11:32

The color profile is't correctly processed for some tiles with multiresolution

Zitat von »dkolesnik« Is it possible that something was added in this version associated with the color profilling? No, as said there is no color profiling, but in older versions non-power-of-two tile images (typically at the edges) were not mipmapped. Btw - the <display mipmapping="off" /> is for newer versions. Zitat 1.18.6 is installed because we had problems with snapshot in 1.19+ versions What 'snapshot' do you mean and what was the problem with it? Best regards, Klaus

Samstag, 14. Oktober 2017, 11:27

vertical flat pano

Zitat I have the same problem with this image with version 1.19-pr13. Yes, it's a bug - please see above - it will be fixed in 1.19-pr14. As workaround it would be possible to remove the <preview> element.

Samstag, 14. Oktober 2017, 11:23

PREALIGN - how to remove?

Hi, currently only possible by disabling the parsegps setting: https://krpano.com/tools/kmakemultires/config/#parsegps but I agree there should be an option to explicitly enable or disable that. There will be one in the next release. Best regards, Klaus

Samstag, 14. Oktober 2017, 11:07

krpano 1.19-pr13

Zitat von »andreylat« bug in tiles loading for flat panorama (map) This will be fixed in the next release.

Samstag, 14. Oktober 2017, 11:05

krpano 1.19-pr13

Zitat von »michel.castelli« the function get(style[hotspotstyle].onover return null as the onout does. Zitat von »jeromebg« Hi, Since pr13 style vars are not accessible anymore with calc eg : trace(calc(style[mystyle].bgborder)); was working with pr12 ? Hi, this was unfortunately an unexpected side effect of this new possibility: Zitat New: In action code called by layer or hotspot events, it's now possible to access also object attributes from them (e.g '<layer ... onclick="trace(item[...].nam...

Mittwoch, 11. Oktober 2017, 00:51

Zoom in webvr examples

Hi, okay - here some tests/examples with zooming in VR (for testing I would recommend a good VR headset, e.g. use a HTC Vive with Firefox or a GearVR with the Oculus Browser): How it works: - for starting to zoom stare 2 seconds at one point, - for stopping and zooming back look around. The Tokyo 45 Gigapixel pano (up to 75x zoom): https://krpano.com/examples/webvr_zoom_test/?example=1 Paris 432 Megapixel (10x zoom): https://krpano.com/examples/webvr_zoom_test/?example=2 And a Stereo pano (3x zo...

Dienstag, 10. Oktober 2017, 20:50

Zoom in webvr examples

Hi, personally I think zooming in VR doesn't work well, especially for panoramic images - the resulting distortions are looking strange... But okay - for the next krpano release I've added a 'zoom' setting for the WebVR plugin (and a 'friction' setting to reduce shakiness on high zooms). Then everyone can be play with zooming and various ways how to zoom in VR. Later I will post some example for testing. Best regards, Klaus