Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 56.

Samstag, 14. Oktober 2017, 11:52

Forenbeitrag von: »gomi42«

krpano 1.19-pr13

I'm sorry if this is a bit silly question. There is still the "pr" in the current Version number. The "pr" originally meant prerelease. Is this still true? If so krpano has been in prerelease state for more than two years. Is there a stable production version at the horizon? Michael

Samstag, 21. Dezember 2013, 09:01

krpano 1.17 (Pre Release)

Zitat von »klaus.krpano« It works basically like in the previous versions: Thx, it does work perfectly. There is a small glitch with the help of krpanotools(64|32) (start it without Parameters): the option "transform" is missing. But the good news is "transform" is implemented and works fine. Michael

Donnerstag, 19. Dezember 2013, 17:21

krpano 1.17 (Pre Release)

Sounds great. One question: What do people like me do who do not use droplets at all? Using the new krpanotool with its options isn't a problem. But how do I create the embedpano.js with the embedded license and the embedded krpano.js? Up to now I once created a dummy project (using a droplet) which in turn creates that file and I used that file from then on. Is there a better way? Michael

Montag, 1. April 2013, 17:00

v1.16: %SWFPATH% wird bei lokalem Web Server bei HTML5 nicht richtig aufgelöst

Nun, ich bräuchte jetzt %SECONDXML% Hintergrund ist, in einem globalen Verzeichnis liegt das krpano.swf, das iphone.js und auch ein GlobalSetting.xml. Die Panoramen sind in vielen Verzeichnissen verteilt und inkludieren das GlobalSetting.xml per %SWFPATH%/GlobalSetting.xml. GlobalSetting.xml wiederum inkludiert dann auch per %SWFPATH% die .png. Und letztere werden dann falsch aufgelöst. Mit Flash läuft das online und unter XAMPP wunderbar. Mit HTML5 gibt es den Fehler nur unter XAMPP, online tut...

Sonntag, 31. März 2013, 15:35

<image><mobile> tag not documented. Obsolete?

Found it! I expected ALL XML documention in the XML Reference. Unfortunately the "<mobile>" tag is documented on the HTML5 page. Michael

Sonntag, 31. März 2013, 15:14

<image><mobile> tag not documented. Obsolete?

The "<mobile>" tag is not documented. I'm wondering whether this tag is obsolete or not. If obsolete what is the alternative? In previous versions the fallback was to take an appropriate resolution of one of the multires levels. Is this still true? On the other Hand at least the multires droplet still creates the entry all needed files for it. Michael

Sonntag, 31. März 2013, 10:24

v1.16: %SWFPATH% wird bei lokalem Web Server bei HTML5 nicht richtig aufgelöst

Einfach nur zum Test habe ich mal bei embedpano auf html5:"only" gesetzt. Das funktioniert mit dem IE10 auch wunderbar. Allerdings nur in der online Version. In meiner lokalen XAMPP Installation bekomme ich folgenden Fehler: INFO: krpano 1.16 (build 2013-03-28) ERROR: plugin[buttonnormal] loading error: /gomi/gomi/export/modules/gallery/player/%SWFPATH%/skin/menu.png ERROR: plugin[buttonlp] loading error: /gomi/gomi/export/modules/gallery/player/%SWFPATH%/skin/menu.png Der Pfad ist fast richtig,...

Sonntag, 18. November 2012, 19:25

Visiable seams under Windows 8 Metro

Thx for your quick response. Good to know that this issue already got your attention. Michael

Sonntag, 18. November 2012, 17:11

Visiable seams under Windows 8 Metro

I moved to Windows 8 the last days and noticed there are visible seams at the border of each cube face. Its about the Metro Internet Explorer 10. See attachment. Here is the link to the panorama http://www.michael-goericke.de/pano/laen…enedig/markus/0. Unfortunately this panorama does not seem to be an exception. Is this a known problem? Do I need to do something? Michael

Sonntag, 2. September 2012, 09:04

krpano 1.0.8.15 (Updated)

Zitat von »emediquei« By the way, would it be possible to have a <container> tag? I think it would make syntax clearer. Klaus, I don't want to reduce your work for this new release in any way. It's an amazing release. And I find the layer concept a very helpful new tool. But regarding the naming I have the feeling it is implementation driven (layer vs. container vs. image). Sometimes it helps to go the other direction and start from the documention's point of view. How does a newbie find the ri...

Sonntag, 26. August 2012, 11:12

Each layer different tile size?

I just figured out that it is possible to set a different tile size for each level for a multi res pano. The tools do not support that but the xml format does and it seems to work well. I wunder if there are any disadvantages from a technical perspective (like performance etc.) setting a different tile size for each level? Michael

Samstag, 24. März 2012, 20:23

Dokumentation bitte nur an einer Stelle

Mit wachsender Funktionalität (was ganz toll ist) wird eine gute Dokumentation immer wichtiger. Denn was nützt dem Anwender das tollste Stück Software, wenn niemand weiß, was drin ist oder wie man es verwenden soll/muss/darf. Z.B. fange ich so langsam an den Überblick über die verschiedenen Auflösungen, Anweisungen für Mobil, Tablet und Co. zu verlieren. Mal ist ein XML Tag (bei Image), mal ein Attribute ("devices"). Jetzt wird auch zusätzlich noch der Displaytyp (retina) verwendet. Hui, wenn da...

Sonntag, 18. März 2012, 17:21

%SWFPATH% wird nicht im iPad/iPhone aufgelöst

Kommando zurück, war mein Fehler. Funktioniert natürlich wunderbar - sofern mal alles richtig macht Michael

Sonntag, 18. März 2012, 17:06

%SWFPATH% wird nicht im iPad/iPhone aufgelöst

Jetzt habe ich recht lange gesucht, warum meine Panos nicht auf den i-Geräten laufen. Der Grund ist, dass %SWFPATH% wohl nicht aufgelöst wird und einfach so als String im Pfad drin bleibt. Gibt es da einen Ersatz? Aufgrund der Homepage-Struktur muss ich mit absoluten Pfaden arbeiten, relative gehen nicht. Ich möchte allerdings auch vermeiden, den absoluten Pfad in das XML einzutragen, da sich die Verzeichnisstrukturen auf meinem Server und auf den lokalen PC für die Tests unterscheiden. Es geht ...

Montag, 30. Januar 2012, 17:46

yet another simple scrolling thumbnail gallery

Ups, sorry! I didn't noticy the problem. But now the link is working. For a working sample you simply add your krpano.swf. Michael

Donnerstag, 3. November 2011, 10:22

Integration on Joomla! 1.7 Article

I've no idea what is going on, what causes the problem. For some reason the plugin does not "see" the paramaters width, height and pano. I assume your syntax is correct, isn't it? Michael

Mittwoch, 2. November 2011, 21:36

Integration on Joomla! 1.7 Article

There is no way without a special plugin. You might want to use mine that I use here: http://www.msv-walzbachtal.de/panoramen Just download the package from download.michael-goericke.de/gomiflash.zip and install it like any other extension. In your JCK just enter the following to embed a panorama (standard view, not html view): {gomiflash width="700" height="500" align="left" pano="<path to your swf>"} And you need to disable the text filters. That's all. Michael

Montag, 19. September 2011, 11:48

Nadir Logo

Do you make your tests locally or with a live server? The documentation says: "This means the action will work offline/locally only when the security settings of the Flashplayer were adjusted." Michael

Montag, 19. September 2011, 07:39

Nadir Logo

sachagriffin already gave the answer. Either of both versions is ok: onclick="openurl(http://www.assetimaging.co.nz);" onclick="action(openurl(http://www.assetimaging.co.nz);)" Michael

Sonntag, 18. September 2011, 09:40

Nadir Logo

There is a ")" missing at the end of the line :-) Michael