Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 990.

Sonntag, 12. November 2017, 19:17

Forenbeitrag von: »Umalo«

Side Menu Plugin (new plugin from today)

Yes, this is possible with customization. It is not covered if you have other ways to load the scenes to make menu item marked but this can be also done if needed. Come to me via mail please.

Freitag, 10. November 2017, 09:51

how to add files into

See: https://krpano.com/docu/tutorials/quickstart/#top

Dienstag, 7. November 2017, 12:43

appear fadein/fadeout POV driven

Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 <action name="loop_hotspots"> if (hotspot[%1].tag=='toggle_me', test_hotspot_in_range(get(hotspot[%1].name)); ); inc(i); if (i LT hotspot.count, loop_hotspots( get(i) ) ); </action> <hotspot name="hs_1".... tag="toggle_me" -> <hotspot name="hs_2".... -> <hotspot name="hs_3".... -> <hotspot name="hs_4".... tag="toggle_me" ->

Dienstag, 24. Oktober 2017, 09:19

Zitat von »mexico360« I Have only one request: how can I do so that after clicking on an object / link the menu closes automatically? Object in menu can be switch to upper/lower group so we can't have it closing menu on every click. Easy solution is to activate menu to be closed directly in side menu xml definition. After loadscene action you can add: Quellcode 1 slide_menu_left(); Example of one menu item link: Quellcode 1 link="loadscene(pano1_1,null,MERGE,BLEND(1));slide_menu_left();" Action...

Donnerstag, 19. Oktober 2017, 19:40

HTML5 polygonal hotspots editor?

Hey this looks cool. Although I don't use poligonal hotspots nice to know this code exist on the forum. I could propose to open textield on the screen when ESC pressed and display hs code from memory for easy copy paste into the code. Good job. Edit: And that was my 1000 post. Goes to you...

Montag, 9. Oktober 2017, 18:36

vertical flat pano

Many thanks for confirmation.

Donnerstag, 5. Oktober 2017, 23:28

vertical flat pano

How to display vertical flat pano image in full height? This is how it looks like with default flat droplet: Link If someone like to try download small package here: Link Image resolution 1:3 (2000px*6000px as used in this example stored in archive) Expected result:

Dienstag, 3. Oktober 2017, 20:28

When I make preview I will do.

Dienstag, 3. Oktober 2017, 14:16

krpano-1.19-pr12

Hi As already answered you via PM and mail you will get from me link where you can download pr12, to explore/use the plugin until I make pr13 compatibility update. regards Umalo

Sonntag, 24. September 2017, 19:38

Textfield internal size

Working with workaround now. Thanks for including this to your backlog. regards Umalo

Freitag, 22. September 2017, 23:31

krpano 1.19-pr13

Wow amazing update. Special thanks for scroollarea update ;)

Mittwoch, 20. September 2017, 10:51

Textfield internal size

Exactly. Instead of tweaking textfield attributes, bgborder, height, width.... I propose Klaus make textfield internal action which we can call e.g. on resize or when html changed being sure textfield will be recalculating its size.

Dienstag, 19. September 2017, 21:21

Textfield internal size

Hi Klaus Textfield is not updating it's size when adding image of 100% width in html every time. Seams height of added image is not calculated fast enough (due to 100% width some prop value for height must be calculated and seams taking some time. Long enough not to register new texfield height increase) Tried changing bgborder with delayedcall and it is working but not 100%. Specially when it is not visible it is not updating. So making it visible, then changing bgborder is almost ok but resizi...

Dienstag, 19. September 2017, 15:57

Sliding 2 panoramic images at the same time and playing with opacity between them

you can also load other one as second scene. Making both scenes and blending from one to another gives similar experience, non performanse related. Keeping view of course.

Montag, 18. September 2017, 21:30

Yet another editor...

Plugin is not supporting opening links but this I can make you as kind of addon if you like. Please get in touch via mail. Updated today for compatibility with pr12 for Windows. Mac will be follow.

Mittwoch, 13. September 2017, 14:49

SIMPLE IMAGE MENU? (for furniture and finishes options)

Thanks. Proof of concept was done with distorted hotpots and in some cases where areas were big images files were to big. So it is much much faster to load new scene then images it self. Spheres were rendered by my customer. I think 3D max was used, so can't give any more details from this side as I am not expert on 3D at all. They found way to optimize process of exports.

Sonntag, 10. September 2017, 17:22

Zitat Can you give me advice on how to set the pro menu to start closed. Find: Quellcode 1 set(layer[gui_menu_background].visible,true); and add slide_menu_left(); before you turn on menu visible: Quellcode 1 2 slide_menu_left(); set(layer[gui_menu_background].visible,true);

Donnerstag, 7. September 2017, 20:56

Zitat ...pro version for a textfiled that I can buy ? What you mean by pro version of Textfield?

Samstag, 12. August 2017, 00:11

You have them in PM.

Freitag, 11. August 2017, 14:34

Explore version: https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…52031#post52031 to learn how to define groups to supoprt 3rd level. There is also commercial version: https://gum.co/gVBK regards Umalo