Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 123.

Mittwoch, 25. Mai 2016, 18:38

Forenbeitrag von: »jl-krp«

Another Cardboard Question

Greetings! As an experienced pano maker who has played with the Google cardboard camera I’d like to be able to reuse conventional equirects in the cardboard viewer - so far I’ve managed to get a ’fake vr’ stereo pano working on the mac screen, but the format of the Android Cardboard camera panos is about 6-1 in contrast to the 2-1 equirect. & I dont know how to proceed. Do I convert the 2 x 1 to cube faces and line 'em up? Any advice or pointer to a short tutorial would be very welcome! JL

Freitag, 18. Dezember 2015, 21:53

spheres again

Hi Thanks to our pano colleague Toni Garbasso who pointed me towards WebGL, I now have a couple of interactive spheres with panos painted on the outside. john-law.net/projects/spheres/ The Turrell cubic room looks very odd but the Hunstanton beachscape is almost tolerable. Now I need to find out how to paint a pano inside a sphere... WebGl is very forbidding for a non-programmer but it looks worth the effort! JL

Montag, 14. Dezember 2015, 18:37

many thanks!

Thanks for the swift replies! Leszek - Your attached image looks similar to my initial equirect made from 4 x10.5mm images on a full-frame. The fisheyes were other ptgui projections, not mirrorballs: Red - I’ve made 3d objects with modelling software but what I was trying to remember was a manipulable sphere in which the user was at the centre not outside it. Many thanks for the links to the Three.js plugin and the examples.which look very promising. Sacha - will try your settings and re-render ...

Montag, 14. Dezember 2015, 06:29

interactive spheres

Please take a look at some recent work - circular fisheye projections of spherical panoramas: john-law.net/projects I would like to turn these circular fisheye projections into true interactive spheres that the user can roll with mouse or finger, but dont know how to do so. I’m sure I’ve seen examples of this… Suggestions gratefully received! JL john Law arps current: www.john-law.net/projects archive: www.john-law.org.uk mail: mail@john-law.net tel: 01225 339590 mob: 07814 993 904 skype: john-s...

Sonntag, 18. Oktober 2015, 12:51

html5 video formats

Hi please take a look at john-law.net/projects using your phone/'pad/tablet & see if the CERN panos seem ok and after clicking through to the synchrocyclotron does the animation work ok? Having got video working quite well on desktop I’m expanding things with settings for mobile devices. here are the ones I’m now using in html5: <video autoplay width="1000" height="700" > <source src="vids/cern-anim.mp4.mp4" type="video/mp4"> <source src="vids/cern-anim.appleuniversal.mp4" type="video/mp4"> <sou...

Sonntag, 27. September 2015, 16:27

tour to single pano & vv

Hi Would someone remind me how to link from a scene hotspot to a separate pano? & back again to a different scene would be a bonus, I'm sure I used to be able to do this... Thanks JL

Mittwoch, 5. November 2014, 20:48

U M T

Umalo Many Thanks! Will try your recommendations & report results. I noticed that K's example also sweeps the title to the top... bw JL

Mittwoch, 29. Oktober 2014, 12:36

Map Adjustments

Hi john-law.net/projects/map is a current prototype with a map linked to panos of Paris. Please take a look. How do I align the map so that it covers the image area with the title below rather than pushing the pano title up and leaving a gap at the top? 2 it would also be useful to reduce the 'otspot size... Thanks JL

Mittwoch, 29. Oktober 2014, 12:29

lat and long

http://www.mapcoordinates.net/en is a useful tool that enables you to find lat and long. No doubt there are many others... JL

Donnerstag, 23. Oktober 2014, 14:31

Switching between G & B maps?

Hello I have keys to both bing and google maps. As Chrome doesn't seem to like bing, how do I switch from B to C for hapless Chrome users? Thanks JL

Samstag, 18. Oktober 2014, 16:28

mov

No but .mov files can be generated by PTGui when you have stitched your shots. My list covered all the aspects but you can go from PTGui to .mov to pano2movie or output an image sequence from QTime 7 JL

Donnerstag, 16. Oktober 2014, 17:45

pano as video

http://john-law.net/projects/vid2/ Hi The above link will take you to a video made from several panoramas using ptgui to stitch, krpano to convert and then Pano2movie which allows conversion of a manipulated pano into an image sequence which can be edited in f.i. Premiere. Hope this helps JL

Sonntag, 12. Oktober 2014, 19:28

'normal'ly awful

Thanks Alexy My map setting was 'normal' and it still looks like crap I really want the simple road-map is that really impossible? JL

Sonntag, 12. Oktober 2014, 15:23

bingMaps problems

www.john-law.net/projects/maps/index.html I’m working on an interactive map of Paris with some recent panos embedded in it. The above link shows progress so far, but I cannot set the ‘maptype’ in the xml before the map is loaded. My preference is ‘Map’. (I’ve tried maptype=“Map” or “road”) - I don’t like the default satellite view at all. 2 Three of the panos are from the Cité du Cinema site. Is there a way to give 3 different tooltips on the map. At present I get only the first pano title. I ha...

Freitag, 30. Mai 2014, 13:33

time adjustment

Many thanks Klaus! JL

Mittwoch, 28. Mai 2014, 22:25

Slowing rotation and tweening

Hello http://john-law.net/projects/al-andalus/charlesV/ I’ve managed to get this pano of a palace in Granada to tween from one view to another - many thanks Klaus! But how do I slow down both the tweening and the rotation? This brutally contrasting building was built next to the elegant Nazrid Palaces (panos to follow) and took from 1527 - 1957 to complete! Now they were REALLY slow… here is the borrowed code with my ‘slowing’ attempts: <view stereographic="true" fisheye="1.0" fov="105" fovtype=...

Sonntag, 9. Februar 2014, 15:26

Removing control bar

Mike Simply comment out the link in the xml: <krpano version="1.16"> <include url="skin/defaultskin.xml" /> Here the buttons etc are visible <krpano version="1.16"> <!--include url="skin/defaultskin.xml" /--> And here they are not - and its easy to put them back when you need them. JL

Mittwoch, 22. Januar 2014, 20:32

params pointer ok

Alexey Many thanks! I'll send you a link to the finished tour when its ready. JL

Mittwoch, 22. Januar 2014, 09:31

forgotten parameters

wait(load); lookto(360,00,90,smooth(5,5,5),false); wait(2); loadpano(a2.xml,null,KEEPBASE|NOPREVIEW,BLEND(2)); I used this borrowed code to automate a multipano tour a while ago, but I can't remember what all the parameters do, particularly these in bold. (360,00,90,smooth(5,5,5),false); Clarification welcome! JL

Dienstag, 10. Dezember 2013, 21:49

Meta Tour?

Is it possible to make a meta tour containing several multi-pano tours? I could simply make a home page with hotspot links to each tour but s/o my have a better idea... Thanks JL