Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Sonntag, 8. Oktober 2017, 22:28

Forenbeitrag von: »sachagriffin«

Zoom in webvr examples

https://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/comments…ng_and_zooming/ Long over due!

Samstag, 15. Juli 2017, 17:05

flash textfield no longer works with <![CDATA[ ]]>

Yeah, I think it used to work though. I'm pretty sure ive been using cdata before switching to html5 as default. Without it, any minor mistakes will cause a parse error and the tour will fail. I guess I'll just have to see what breaks on 3000+ tours and filter any problems..

Freitag, 14. Juli 2017, 17:39

flash textfield no longer works with <![CDATA[ ]]>

You had suggested using this .. and it works in html5 and now I'm going back through flash which sometimes krpano fallsbacks to for older macs with HW accel disabled... Zitat <data name="htmldata2"> <![CDATA[ <?php print !empty($desc[$i]) ? '<p>'. str_ireplace("&amp;#39;","'",xmlEntities($desc[$i])) .'</p>' : ''; ?> ]]> </data> TLDR; textfield won't display properly with cdata

Donnerstag, 22. Juni 2017, 20:46

After exiting webvr font size is wrong. WEBVR - Android - Chrome

http://www.seeit360.com/opera Android Lolipop Chrome. Everything is maybe 5-10 font sizes too large after exiting webvr.

Montag, 12. Juni 2017, 21:25

After exiting webvr font size is wrong. WEBVR - Android - Chrome

After exiting webvr font size is wrong. Tracing css is the same for both correct and incorrect sizes. Problem is intermittent. Approximately 50% Font remains wrong p{color:#006633; leading:-1; font-family:Verdana;font-weight:bold;font-size:17px;letter-spacing:-2} copy(layer[text_title].html,data[htmldata1].content); <data name="htmldata1"> <p>Dr. Michael and Wendy Saltzburg Clinical Learning & Assessment Center </p> </data> One workaround was a reset of the textfield like so Quellcode 1 set(laye...

Montag, 12. Juni 2017, 19:03

Mobile - IOS - Chrome: Address bar

Zitat "That was posted already a several times - iOS itself (regardless which iOS browsers will be used) doesn't support he HTML5 fullscreen API." So I've read this.. but it works in Safari landscape, but not chrome landscape. Is this not possible to fix for chrome?

Mittwoch, 1. März 2017, 02:02

Webvr: Exit VR in portrait mode tends to leave extra space at the bottom. *BUG*

I notice when you enter webvr the screen scrolls up briefly and when you exit the window usually resizes itself. In portrait mode on an S6 sometimes it doesn't resize at 100% height.

Montag, 27. Februar 2017, 19:23

breakall / stopall

Go through every single delayed call and assign an id and then build a custom breakall action that cycles through the ids? Little odd to see this without a big mention in the release notes about it.

Montag, 20. Februar 2017, 18:49

Low Qualty Video - CGI Animation Tours

1920 is not enough quality obviously. Divided by each four faces the resolution of whats there is expected. There's also a quality button, and code specifically here that shows the low qual version Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 if(device.ios, <!-- iOS Safari has a very slow 'video-to-webgl-texture' transfer, therefore use a low-res video by default --> videointerface_play('1920x960'); , videointerface_play('1024x512'); );

Montag, 20. Februar 2017, 17:51

Krpano Tools and processing on remote servers.

Zitat Oh I get it, I was just asking if anyone has done this, and what I suggested above as my thought process is on track.. I didnt ever say the tools need to just work out of the box and process server stuff. There are at least a few dozen websites that currently do this. I built mine in 2011.

Mittwoch, 30. November 2016, 19:09

Inquiry about real time visit streaming

Of course. You just need to use the javascript communication. Capture the events to a server, and access them with your javascript client.

Mittwoch, 30. November 2016, 18:44

Video failing to play on some devices

console reports: Uncaught (in promise) DOMException: The element has no supported sources. I think it's something new with chrome.. embedded videos don't work Klaus? I guess all mp4 need to be webm now. If it isn't one thing.. its another.

Freitag, 19. August 2016, 19:18

erratic jumps when tweening hlookat|vlookat with chrome based browsers

Rule out your browser and computer first. I'm trying to cause the issue now with autotours on two simultaneous tabs and am unable. Maybe chrome updated? Or there's bad memory usage with chrome and webgl and I haven't it OOM yet. My symptoms were exactly the same.. resizing the window maybe fixes it.. and refreshing usually.

Donnerstag, 18. August 2016, 18:08

erratic jumps when tweening hlookat|vlookat with chrome based browsers

I get weird webgl behavior in chrome now on windows 10.. Just clicking down will cause the image to jump and basically be unusable. I think it mainly occurs when I have a tour already loaded in another tab.

Donnerstag, 11. August 2016, 20:31

W10 Chrome acting stupid.

I bypassed all my encryption when testing. Also on the flash version the textfield html suddenly no longer works with cddata html5 works though. I have stripped it back out. Probably have a bunch of broken tours with entities in places though I'll need to check. <data name="htmldata2"> cddata... <p><div><p>Opera is conveniently located on Crescent Avenue in the heart of Midtown‚ Atlanta.</p></div></p> </data> See my original edit on the solve.

Donnerstag, 11. August 2016, 20:13

Moving from krpano include to php include solves the problem at the expense of bloat. WOW. I hope no one else runs into this.

Donnerstag, 11. August 2016, 19:49

Anyone else's chrome acting weird? All my tours are showing black now. No error messages. No images being loaded.. only assets pulled are js/swf and xml. No images. A default krpano tools multires tour displays but click drags to random views.. windowed mode.. full screen seems ok. Other browsers seem ok.. Other html5 krpano projects off my domain seem ok. Version 52.0.2743.116 m (64-bit) *EDIT Appears to be due to including the same xml within each scene. This is a new problem.. I've never seen...

Mittwoch, 29. Juni 2016, 19:15

onloaderror ???

Is there anything that can be triggered when the xml fails either a license or decryption or parse error? I'd like to be able to email myself links to the tours so I can fix problems. All my tours have a production and development backend, so sometimes new updates can suddenly break an old tour.. or perhaps something breaks on the backend for the xml encryption.