Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 352.

Montag, 13. Mai 2013, 23:44

Forenbeitrag von: »nelk«

video stitching software

Zitat von »hernan124« But how can I view it in krpano? I downloaded the krpano viewer, and replaced the example video and my screen only shows the interface and no image. I'll aprecciate your help. Thanks. Hi Hernan, The video needed to be re-encoded before going to krpano. You can use Handbrake for instance to do it. The best quality will be done with a 2 pass encoding. This will be improve over time to avoid this re-encoding step Zitat von »Nupsi« Hi nelk, I´ve been looking forward to a fast ...

Mittwoch, 8. Mai 2013, 16:10

video stitching software

Hi there, Some of you who are interesting by the 360 video might have a look to VideoStitch, a software we just released in beta. It works with a PTGui / Hugin calibration files, and it relies on the graphics card to do the processing, so the stitch is very fast. There is a demo project on the download page, if you want to give it a try ( and if you have no 360 camera yet ) After the video has been re-encoded, it works seamlessly with krpano ! Best regards, Nicolas Burtey

Donnerstag, 7. März 2013, 09:08

Example/Tutorial - Extract a Distorted Hotspot from any kind of Pano Image (with perfect pixel alignment)

Hi, It will be soon more easy to integrate videos as hotspot into a panorama with a tool I'm developing, VideoStitch, it's first aim to stitch videos together, but it will be possible to use it to just map one video from a perspective to another by using the PTGui parameters, so after you find the parameters, you don't have to go to the sequence of images from the video, do the mapping, and then make a video again, all this is done in one step. Regards, Nicolas

Donnerstag, 13. September 2012, 16:01

Looking for a developper

Hi, I'm looking for a developer with a strong skills in krPano and AS3. Can you send me PM if interested ? Best regards, Nicolas

Sonntag, 11. Dezember 2011, 20:12

image.layer

Hi Klaus, I just tried to apply a filter on the krpano.get("image.layer"); with the 1.0.8.14, and nothing is applied ... Is there any bug with the last version ? This is what I tried Quellcode 1 2 panoimage = krpano.get("image.layer"); panoimage.filters.push ( new BlurFilter (64,64,3) ) ; Thanks for your answer ! Make it worked with the (fantastic) imagelayer plugin

Sonntag, 4. Dezember 2011, 21:32

merging to scene

Hi, I'd like to know how I can merge 2 scenes : I've one scene in one xml : Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 <scene name="pano"> <plugin name="a1" ... /> <plugin name="a2" ... /> </scene> and another xml with some additionnal parameters Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 <scene name="pano"> <plugin name="b1" ... /> <plugin name="b2" ... /> </scene> I'd like to merge this 2 scene. Is there a way to do this ? I tried loadpano(xml2.xml,null,MERGE), loadpano(xml2.xml,null,KEEPSCENES ) and loadpano(xml2.xml,null,KEEPSCENES|...

Donnerstag, 17. November 2011, 21:59

360 videoplayer problems

Zitat von »zackyd« alturl="videoplayer.js" Hi, I've never test it, but I'm wondering if video 360 with javascript and CSS3D on iPad iPhone is working ? Regards

Dienstag, 18. Oktober 2011, 19:06

Open the API for video ?

Hi Klaus, I'd like to know if you plan to develop the video API or open source the videoplayer.swf to use krpano on project with Flash Media Server for instance, Best regards, Nicolas

Samstag, 24. September 2011, 23:53

Designing a window

Hi, I don't want to show HTML above flash, but above HTML, for the HTML5/JS/CSS 3 player Designing plugin in AS3, there are a lot of examples, but not any for JS

Samstag, 24. September 2011, 18:09

Designing a window

Hi, I'm trying to create a information window, which would appears when the user click on a hotspot. Is there any way to show some HTML inside a plugin, like a <p> or a <div>, which could be design with CSS like a "traditionnal" website ? I tried to make dynamic generated content and attached it to the plugin, but it doesn't work. The only thing I manage to show from a plugin is from an canvas objet, but use some more traditionnel HTML element could be easier ... This is king of thing I've tried...

Donnerstag, 10. März 2011, 19:59

krpano in iOS or Android app ?

Hello, I'm wondring if somebody has ever try to embed krpano inside an application ? A webkit could be used internally, so a download application could be set Any thought about this idea ? Regards, Nicolas

Donnerstag, 24. Februar 2011, 15:09

textstyle outside pano area

Thanks for your reply But in this example, the area node is not used ... so the textstyle 9 position is fixed, but inside the pano area

Donnerstag, 24. Februar 2011, 13:31

textstyle outside pano area

Hello, I'd like to know if there is a way to show a textstyle with the showtext command outside the pano area when using absolute coordinate Something like plugin[].parent = stage Thanks ! Regards

Montag, 4. Oktober 2010, 14:29

embedexample.fla question

Klaus, About the possibility to have two or more panorama in a same flash app, is it possible now ? Will it be in the future ? Thanks !

Montag, 4. Oktober 2010, 14:22

AS3 Embed Example

Hi, I've no idea of the problem, but I can tell you that this line : Quellcode 1 event.target.content as Object.embeddedstartup(stage, krpano_ready); is not syntax correct imho ! So it's normal that does not work !

Montag, 4. Oktober 2010, 14:19

embedding Krpano in Flex : issue with embeddedstartup function call

Laurent, Did you find a workaround ? Best regards, Nicolas

Mittwoch, 29. September 2010, 16:00

Load a plugin with a Bytearray ?

Hi, The ByteArray would be load with a URLLoader instance, the idea is to load the Flex framework ... Regards,

Montag, 27. September 2010, 14:14

Load a plugin with a Bytearray ?

Hi, I'm trying to add a plugin, but instead of pointing the plugin to a url, I'd like to know if it's possible to pass a Bytearray in AS3. I've done this in a plugin : Quellcode 1 2 var plugin:Object = krpano.get('plugin'); krpano.trace (1, describeType(plugin)); And I have method like "createItem" that seems interesting. But as this method is not documented, I've no idea how to use this and if what I'm trying is possible. Thanks !

Freitag, 25. Juni 2010, 13:04

DTD for krPano

Klaus, In the quickref page, there is two variables overcrop and downcrop. I think it's onovercrop and ondowncrop, Am I Right ? Thanks