Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 127.

Donnerstag, 27. Oktober 2016, 09:43

Forenbeitrag von: »officinepanottiche«

WebVR Wakelock failing

THANX!!! I put in the webvr this: Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 <action name="ios10_webvr_wakelock_workaround" type="Javascript" autorun="onstart" if="device.mobile"><![CDATA[ setInterval(function() { krpano.trace(0,"iOS wakelock hack"); window.location = (""+window.location.href).split("#")[0]; window.setTimeout(window.stop, 0); window.setTimeout(krpano.Kloader.iOSWakelockCheck, 1); // an internal API: restart pending loading requests }, 15000); ]]></action> but it doesn't work...

Montag, 24. Oktober 2016, 17:16

WebVR Wakelock failing

May I ask a piece of code not to let phones go to sleep, something working both android and ios, independently from webvr??? THANKYOU! Luca.

Montag, 24. Oktober 2016, 16:46

Is it possible to have the mobilevr_wakelock function outside mobilevr?

I'm working on an application that would benefit from not letting the user device go off during an unattended automatic presentation. mobilevr_wakelock does the job, but only... if webVR is running, and this would not be the case. Any idea? Thanx Luca.

Dienstag, 18. Oktober 2016, 15:00

strange behaviour of the "edge" parameter in an hotspot.

Hi all: Krpano 1.19-pr7. pr8 too. I do have a 360 with some hotspots. Hotspots are png 60x160 pixels, with a rollover done with the crop function. Let's say edge is default, or center. The HS is placed in a way the CROPPED AREA center corresponds to my coordinates. If I state the edge is "BOTTOM", the HS is placed in a way the bottom of the whole uncropped area is pinned on my coordinates. It happens in android browser. Am I doing something wrong? I'm not a newbye, but I'm stupid. Thanx!! Luca.

Sonntag, 9. August 2015, 17:20

generic blank cube pano

Sam, I love you for this!!!

Donnerstag, 26. Februar 2015, 17:54

krpano 1.19 - Pre Release 1 - WebVR / MobileVR / Stereoscopic 3D Support (Oculus Rift, Google Cardboard, GearVR, ...)

Zitat von »klaus.krpano« Yes, that would be possible and I will provide an example for how to place elements correctly alligned two times, but screen-aligned elements aren't optimal for VR! Better try using hotspots. Imagine subtitles, messages, captions, and paintings, krpano games... Or the panning interface I'm projecting for high zoom values. :-D We will make good use of it.

Donnerstag, 26. Februar 2015, 15:24

krpano 1.19 - Pre Release 1 - WebVR / MobileVR / Stereoscopic 3D Support (Oculus Rift, Google Cardboard, GearVR, ...)

Zitat von »Tuur« As a layer they should work, i had no problem at least. Hi, my layers are displayed only in the left screen... Uh oh!!! I'm starting to understand, all messages etc. have to be repeated two times. It is one and only one krp instance. It would be better to make a function to duplicate all layers (graphics, copyrights etc.) giving them a 3d effect too... Making graphics for VR is not simple at all, but I think flat layers (solidal with the screen) may still have a meaning.

Freitag, 16. Januar 2015, 17:12

krpano Stereoscopic 3D / Oculus Rift Support

TUUR! I miss you all. Hope to see you next pqanomeeting!

Freitag, 16. Januar 2015, 16:42

krpano Stereoscopic 3D / Oculus Rift Support

I'm trying to do a veeeery stupid thing. 3D plus movie. I can't find a solution to make the 2 video start together... :-/

Donnerstag, 30. Oktober 2014, 18:37

html5 textfield problem with border, is it a bug?

Zitat von »jordi« so it must be something about other layers B I N G O !! You all helped a lot!!

Donnerstag, 30. Oktober 2014, 18:02

html5 textfield problem with border, is it a bug?

I do always have textfield with a white border(background true, border false) addlayer(get(thumbname)); set(layer[get(thumbname)].url,%SWFPATH%/plugins/textfield.swf); set(layer[get(thumbname)].keep, true); set(layer[get(thumbname)].align, lefttop); set(layer[get(thumbname)].width,get(larghezza)); set(layer[get(thumbname)].height,get(altezza)); set(layer[get(thumbname)].border,false); set(layer[get(thumbname)].x,12); set(layer[get(thumbname)].y,12); set(layer[get(thumbname)].vcenter,true );set(l...

Mittwoch, 8. Oktober 2014, 15:27

spheretoscreen for hotspots outside the viewport

THANKS!!! the get or not to get.. the problem is always there!!!

Dienstag, 24. Juni 2014, 11:31

Retina different rendering problems

...! It is exactely what I needed!! And I never ever encountered stagescale... and it was there all the time!!!! 3 months ago I was not testing things on iphone5...I thought all retinas would do the same (ipad behaves as it should). I'm understanding this device.pixelratio right now. I will do a lot of experiments in order to make it clear to me. THANK YOU Klaus. You saved me once again.

Montag, 23. Juni 2014, 10:13

krpano 1.17 (Final Release)

I reply, I'm sure it is MY and only MY own error, in confusion and misunderstanding on how RETINA iDiocy works. No KRpano faliure, I repeat. I hurried crying here in this 3d like an idiot, and I want to apologize. I am going on here. Retina different rendering problems

Montag, 23. Juni 2014, 10:12

Retina different rendering problems

Till now I always coded my interfaces this way: I considered a retina screen as half its actual pixels, giving all interface positions the same number of pixels as it was let's say (ipad) a 1024x768 screen, but throwing in all png images as downscaled 0.5%. I mean, the button that should appear 40pixel on a 1024, needs to be a 80pixel png, so the retina will show it in all its definition. A 40pixel button will be upscaled. Iphone 5 is behaving differently, images in there are like it was a 1136 ...

Samstag, 21. Juni 2014, 12:38

You are completely right. My fault. The problem lays in things ido not understand, and it is not related to krpano. It is related to retina stuff in iPhone 5. I will try to explain tomorrow from a real keyboard and computer. And not in this 3d. Please feel free to remove my post here

Freitag, 20. Juni 2014, 16:57

Hi all... It is a small disaster with all graphics that were done with the iDiot Retina in mind. I can't afford to rewrite all the code, so I will do a step back to 1.17.3, I suppose?! Will iOS8 destroy all my previous graphics?! :-( ---- sorry! My fault, it is a retina problem and not, in any way, a Krpano one. Also nothing changes even if I ho back to 1.17.1

Mittwoch, 22. Januar 2014, 13:04

Remote controlling krpano in client ipads

YES it helps, defenitely. Ok, did you notice if it is possible to configure all the ipads separately? I mean, if I can use one for interaction and all the others as monitors? ASAP I'll try too, as soon as the ipad owner comes by.

Mittwoch, 22. Januar 2014, 12:27

Remote controlling krpano in client ipads

Well... it is a project with zero founds. All HW will be borrowed. I'm just a bit pissed off to have to pay all the apps in order to try them! ;) You are giving me a reason to! Up to 35 device is huge and far enough. If you say performance is enough to show the vtour, it means what I found in reviews is outdated, and it is worth trying. What are possibilities? It is possible to have, say 1 ipad as "extended screen" and all the others mirrored? It would be a great bonus, allowing one interface fo...