Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 95.

Donnerstag, 30. März 2017, 16:35

Forenbeitrag von: »landrvr1«

Livepano with surround video - the first example

Tnx Piotr, that's an interesting point. Here's something to consider: I'm actually creating all of my virtual tours using 3D Studio Max / V-Ray: so I don't have the physical hardware limitations of a stereo video camera rig! This means that for fixed point renderings I'm able to fully create/control the left and right output. Knowing this, what are my options now in terms of adding and editing the video hotspots for the right eye scenes?

Mittwoch, 29. März 2017, 20:22

Tnx Piotr! What a shame! So many limitations yet with webVR,

Mittwoch, 29. März 2017, 14:57

While video hotspots are shown to work in VR mode, is there a way to apply them for true stereoscopic VR? I'm not seeing a way to do that...?

Mittwoch, 8. März 2017, 14:39

VR Mode

The first thing you should do is read this thread: https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…ution#post70022 It's got good info on the Samsung related hardware. Having said that, which type of mobile device you use really isn't going to make much difference as long as it's a fairly new piece of hardware. The resolution differences are negligible, really. The viewers, on the other hand, vary substantially in experience and quality. For cardboard style viewers we use the PowisVR. It's the only card...

Mittwoch, 22. Februar 2017, 16:21

iOS 10.2 Safari - more than one tab in browser prevents full screen

Thanks Klaus. I'll just have to make sure I add a note in my instructions for teams to close those extra tabs.

Dienstag, 21. Februar 2017, 20:25

This remains a significant issue. I'm not sure if it's just a problem for the iPhone 6/7 Plus models, or if it's an issue on reg size devices as well? Having more than one tab open in Safari PREVENTS full screen mode. Is there a potential fix for this that could come from KRPANO? Tnx http://www.802studio.com/3D/IMG_2662.PNG

Dienstag, 21. Februar 2017, 02:08

Set hotspots in webVR to 2D?

Very true, Umalo. My needs were very specific in that I'm trying to eliminate hotspot 3D depth because they are being placed on what is being perceived as a 2D plane within a 3D stereo environment. For anyone wanting flat 2D hotspots over regular depth perceived images, my solution isn't great.

Sonntag, 19. Februar 2017, 15:41

2D hotspots in webVR?

Forgot that I had started this thread awhile ago. Here's the solution I'm using in the newer thread: https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…&threadID=14906

Sonntag, 19. Februar 2017, 15:40

Okay, I've found out that it's not possible to have 2D hotspots within a scene that calls for stereoscopic output in VR. I'm sure that Klaus could add a disparity variable that would actually provide control over the depth of a hotspot whilst in a stereo scene, but until then.... Umalo was kind enough to reach out and let me know about that issue, and offered a suggestion. That got me thinking along a different path, and I've landed on something that works pretty well. It's probably been done be...

Freitag, 17. Februar 2017, 21:13

HTC Vive

Just tried the Nightly build from Firefox and it's the same issue - SteamVR loses it's connection to Firefox within 30sec or less. Good news is that the HTML5-VR_Audio_Plugin does work perfectly in Firefox Nightly. Is anyone else getting kicked out of Chromium and Firefox?

Freitag, 17. Februar 2017, 19:21

2D hotspots in webVR?

Did you have to add code anywhere else because this still won't work on my end...

Freitag, 17. Februar 2017, 03:09

HTC Vive

Got it to work, but it's very unreliable... Tried different Chromium builds. It will randomly just kick you out of the VR experience and then you have to refresh the browser and reselect the VR button. The HTML5-VR_Audio_Plugin doesn't work, but I guess that's to be expected with Chromium.

Sonntag, 12. Februar 2017, 20:21

Bump! Any tips?

Samstag, 4. Februar 2017, 18:13

Thanks for the reply, guys. I'll try to explain this better. In the V-Ray scene I've created there's a floorplan jpg that's been mapped onto a plane in 3D space. In the actual tour, I then place hotspots over the actual areas of the floor plan that people can visit. When you place the 3D hotspots over a 2D image, it ends up looking very odd because the floorplan behind is essentially viewed as a 2D image. I've tried the depth=off, but it doesn't work. Quellcode 1 <hotspot name="spot10" style="vt...

Freitag, 3. Februar 2017, 21:09

Is there a way to set the hotspots in webVR mode to NOT be 3D/offset? When I place hotspots over a rendered floorplan, the 3D depth of the hotspots looks quite odd. Tnx!

Mittwoch, 1. Februar 2017, 19:01

HTML5-VR Audio Plugin - version 3.0.0 is ready!

Hey Piotr, caught in a deadline but when I wrap it up I'll try and recreate the problem then post a step by step. Tnx

Sonntag, 29. Januar 2017, 23:07

HTML5-VR Audio Plugin - version 3.0.0 is ready!

Piotr, any new thoughts or info on this? Seems like it's an iOS problem so not sure if there's anything that can be done on your end?

Samstag, 28. Januar 2017, 15:47

Unofficial step by step tutorial for stereo panos

Zitat von »pilzlicht« hello frangarcia just a note, you can also drag all panos on the MAKEPANO (Multires)Droplet, if the naming is right, it should work faster, without the need to do step5. You would still have to manually replace code - as described in step 4.

Samstag, 28. Januar 2017, 15:44

Did you have a chance to test? For some reason my screenshot isn't showing up....

Mittwoch, 25. Januar 2017, 14:51

Stereo pano from vray stereo cube render

I've created a Photoshop action file that automates the entire process. PM me if interested. The original image must be 18432x1536.