Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Mittwoch, 13. Dezember 2017, 17:40

Forenbeitrag von: »klaus.krpano«

Textfield hotspots inside Andriod App are displayed differently

Hi, looks strange... Is the font size different? It looks a bit like that on your screenshot... That could explain why the rendering-text wouldn't fit into the text-bounding-boxes... but I have no idea why the browser would report the text-bounding-boxes with a different font size than it would render the fonts... There is basically no browser or feature detection involved in the text-rendering, so the problem must be somewhere else... Do you have something for testing? Best regards, Klaus

Dienstag, 12. Dezember 2017, 18:16

Disabled Hotspots when going back to first scene

Hi, sorry, but it's impossible say here anything without analyzing your xml code... Maybe there is a hidden layer or a blocking action or something else... Best regards, Klaus

Dienstag, 12. Dezember 2017, 18:14

Gyro without Gyroscope Sensor in krpano 1.18.5, but not in krpano 1.19... [SOLVED]

Hi, the old gyro.js plugin (in 1.18) was using the 'deviceorientation' event from the browser for the gyro control. But the implementation of the gyroscope data in that event was very poor in many Android browsers, the data was incorrect at poles, jerky and inaccurate (today it might be already better). Therefore as alternative the newer gyro2.js plugin (since 1.19) is using the newer 'devicemotion' event. This event provides more raw data and requires more processing but allows a way more preci...

Dienstag, 12. Dezember 2017, 17:56

Webvr external link

Hi, for opening links there is the openurl action: https://krpano.com/docu/actions/#openurl Best regards, Klaus

Dienstag, 12. Dezember 2017, 17:55

Prevent hotspot zoom when zooming in/out of pano

Hi, just don't add or set zoom=true or distorted=true to the hotspots. Best regards, Klaus

Dienstag, 12. Dezember 2017, 17:49

is comparing variables bug?

Hi, that's how Javascript is working: (krpano is based on Javascript): https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs…_equality_using But different to Javascript the '==' and '===' are doing the comparison operation, the '===' is additionally only checking if the variable exists. That means the '==' and '===' in krpano should work equality to the '==' in Javascript. Best regards, Klaus

Dienstag, 12. Dezember 2017, 17:42

Need help with Lucidcam stereo implementation

Hi, here a full example to play such video: Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 <krpano> <include url="plugins/webvr.xml" /> <plugin name="video" url="plugins/videoplayer.js" videourl="..." loop="true" /> <image hfov="180" stereo="true" stereoformat="SBS"> <sphere url="plugin:video" /> </image> <view limitview="off" /> <events onclick="plugin[video].togglepause();" /> </krpano> Best regards, Klaus

Dienstag, 12. Dezember 2017, 17:26

Debbuging plugin

Hi, put this line in your js code to place a breakpoint there (e.g. in the 'registerplugin' function to start debugging there): Quellcode 1 debugger; See here fore more: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs…ements/debugger Best regards, Klaus

Dienstag, 12. Dezember 2017, 17:13

krpano 1.19-pr14

Hi, Zitat von »tksharpless« And for 4K passive 3D TV (which will soon be the standard for home theater) the interlaced format is much the best. Sorry, but as written by mail I disagree here (and I have two 4K passive 3D TVs here for testing) - many TVs are processing the input signal in the one or the other way, e.g. in my tests the TVs were always converting the 4K RGB signal internally to YUV420 - and for 'software-side-interlaced' pictures this is a bad thing! And it's also bad when the PC re...

Dienstag, 5. Dezember 2017, 14:39

Virtual Tour Editor - gibt es Probleme mit js und jsget?

Hi, der VTour Editor lädt nur die XML Datei, d.h. etwaiger Code aus der HTML Datei steht dort nicht zur Verfügung. Schöne Grüße, Klaus

Dienstag, 5. Dezember 2017, 14:16

krpano 1.19-pr14

Hi, Zitat von »neoman666« Ich ziehe ein equi. Bild auf das Droplet "MAKE PANO (NORMAL)". Das Ausgangsbild hat das sRGB-Profil (sRGB IEC61966-2.1) eingebettet. Folgende Dateigrößen werden druch krpano erstellt, ich nehme ein erstelltes Würfelbild als Vergleich: Option "skip" (praktisch ohne Profil): pano_b.jpg - Dateigröße: 957 KB Option "sRGB": pano_b.jpg - Dateigröße: 1095 KB (hier wird ein sRGB-Profil eingebettet, welches sRGBz heißt) Option "copy": pano_b.jpg - Dateigröße: 902 KB (hier wird d...

Dienstag, 5. Dezember 2017, 13:58

krpano 1.19-pr14

Hi, Zitat von »Tourvista« didn't move the 'krpano tools' application: I also tried dragging a pano on 'MAKE PANO (MULTIRES) Droplet' and got the following error: Just to let you know, the directory "/private/var/folders/mj/lvmzp2cj7675nwm9fy9qv4vh0000gn/T/AppTranslocation" is empty. That means your Mac has quarantined the krpano tools for some reason... (sorry, no idea why). In this case the application will be executed within a sand-boxed environment and this way it doesn't have access to any o...

Sonntag, 3. Dezember 2017, 12:26

translation plugin

Hi, there is no 'translation plugin' so far I know... What do you want to do? Best regards, Klaus

Sonntag, 3. Dezember 2017, 12:25

Zoom in webvr examples

Zitat von »Coldmami« not very well. When I start VR mode it zooms out instantly and the screen is black Hi, please provide more information about your case - e.g. system, browser, headset and so on. Best regards, Klaus

Sonntag, 3. Dezember 2017, 12:24

krpano 1.19-pr14

Zitat von »Tourvista« I just downloaded the Mac version and I get this error when I open krpanotools: Have you moved the 'krpano Tools' application out of the krpano tools folder? If yes - that's not possible, the application is accessing files from within that folder and so need to stay there. If you want the icon somewhere else please make an 'Alias' and move them out. Best regards, Klaus

Sonntag, 3. Dezember 2017, 12:22

krpano 1.19-pr14

Zitat von »publicitarios360« The next code is very short (as JS), but it not work: set(testarray[item1,item2,item3,item4,item5]); That's not a valid syntax. There is no 'short' way of setting several items at once yet.

Samstag, 2. Dezember 2017, 22:37

krpano 1.19-pr14

Hi all, Zitat von »indexofrefraction« thats a lot to read I've tried to keep it short . There would be much more to write about each feature or fix, so if there are questions or more information about a topic required just ask. Zitat von »majdsalim« Stereo-support also for fisheye images or videos (Side-by-Side or Top-Bottom). Does that mean cameras like https://www.lucidcam.com/ can now be supported by krpano, if yes would it give good stereo on all devices/headsets? So far I know Lucidcam prov...

Freitag, 1. Dezember 2017, 20:59

krpano 1.19-pr14

Hi, here the news and release notes about krpano 1.19-pr14: Best regards, Klaus Improved Tools / Droplets New Convert SPHERE CUBE Droplet: A new droplet for converting spherical images to cubical images and back. Images can be dropped on the droplet icon or into the droplet window. When dropping only one cube-side image, the remaining cube-side images will be added automatically. Parallel processing of several images at once. Also integrated into the krpano Tools GUI application where it's possi...