Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Heute, 11:52

Forenbeitrag von: »klaus.krpano«

krpano 1.19-pr14

Zitat von »klaus.krpano« But normally such bug should be reported to the browser developer and fixed there... Found the related Chrome bug-report: https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=781182 It's a Windows 10 (Fall Creators version) bug. According to the bug report that problem should be fixed with Chrome 64.

Heute, 11:35

krpano 1.19-pr14

Zitat von »benji33« Here is a video sample with closed Chrome dev tools : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dq9jntg58uo9z…tpIn4lxPma?dl=0 Thanks for the video - after some testing I was able to reproduce this now on a Windows 10 system. But it's clearly a browser or system bug - when logging the 'event.movementX' values (that's the mouse movement reported from the browser) there are sometimes bigger jumps - e.g. in my tests in the range of 500-1000 pixels. I have added now a workaround for that browse...

Heute, 10:50

krpano 1.19-pr14

Zitat von »Kabkee« Is everyone having the same style as old as usual? Check mine out in the attetchment. Looks like some custom CSS styles that overwrite global element styles... (link to the example?) krpano itself doesn't style the log this way of course

Gestern, 23:19

krpano 1.19-pr14

Zitat von »jeromebg« I have the same issue with Chrome 63, when fake vr mode is enabled the view.hlookat resets to it's initial value while moving the mouse. Do you have the Chrome developer tools opened while testing this? If yes - this is the problem - Chrome has a pointer-lock bug with opened developer tools. With closed dev-tools I can't reproduce a problem, but there are some other (non-krpano) posts about a pointer-lock problem on the web - so maybe there is really a new Chrome bug here: ...

Gestern, 20:26

Stupid Question / Sort Panoramas with krpano?

Hi, for sorting the panos, sort the <scene> elements in the xml file (just move the code up or down in the file with a texteditor). Best regards, Klaus

Gestern, 20:25

krpano 1.19-pr14

Zitat von »benji33« When Simulated VR mode is activated on Chrome desktop (PC) when rotating with the mouse on Yaw axis the view is refreshed at a previous position during "quick" rotations. Works good on Firefox. Sorry, can't reproduce anything like that. Just tested again (on Windows). Can you please explain your 'quick' rotations? Zitat von »benji33« Many users report a difficulty to access a tour through the WebVR API with the Samsung Internet Browser for GearVR. It works great with the Ocu...

Dienstag, 16. Januar 2018, 22:53

krpano 1.19-pr14

Zitat von »sblack« However there is no documentation how to setup vars with #hashes IMHO query_string is enough for it but hashes need to be leaved for customs purposes I had to admit I wasn't aware too that '#hash' values were parsed as well. They were used as alternative when no '?query' values were present in the url. In the next release this will be removed - then only the query values will be passed (when the related setting is enabled). Zitat von »sblack« s there any way to set passQueryP...

Dienstag, 16. Januar 2018, 19:00

krpano 1.19-pr14

Zitat von »sblack« Is there any way to disable setting variables at all? Yes - just set the passQueryParameters setting in the html file to false (or remove the setting): https://krpano.com/docu/html/#passQueryParameters

Dienstag, 16. Januar 2018, 18:40

krpano 1.19-pr14

Zitat von »sblack« step 2. open it and change URL to something like this: http://192.168.0.13:64544/tour.html#123 step 3. reload the browser page Get an error: ERROR: copy(startscene,scene[0].name) - invalid variable name: 123 Hi, that's not directly an error, but the error message is wrong/unrelated. When passing a query parameter (after a ? or # in the url), then the basic syntax to set/pass variables is: Quellcode 1 tour.html?variable=value&variable=value&... but the '=value' is optional, it...

Montag, 15. Januar 2018, 09:00

Control Bar bei mobilen Geräten ausblenden

Hi, als das default VTour Skin gemeint ist, hier eine Möglichkeit - in der tour.xml in der 'startup' <action> diese Zeile hinzufügen: Quellcode 1 if(device.mobile, skin_hideskin(instant); ); Schöne Grüße, Klaus

Montag, 15. Januar 2018, 08:57

krpano 1.19-pr14

Zitat von »Sergey74« A small error in the documentation https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#view.camroll The link (control.camrollreset) in the description does not lead anywhere Thanks for the note!

Montag, 15. Januar 2018, 08:55

Branding Free 1.19-pr14

Hi, there must be a debugmode=true somewhere in your codes. Sorry, but I forget to document that feature - when the debugmode is enabled, then the versioninfo contextmenu entry will be always shown and clicking on it will toggle the visibility of the krpano log. The documentation will be updated about that with the next release. Best regards, Klaus

Freitag, 12. Januar 2018, 18:45

Display Scene and title in Google Analytics

Hi, Zitat I tried the hotspot code to an existing onclick event but get the old xml parsing failed! error message Element type "hotspot" must be followed by either attribute specifications, ">" or "/>". Better put your onclick code into a separate <action> - this way you more possibilities when using several double characters in a string. Best regards, Klaus

Freitag, 12. Januar 2018, 18:42

Enbale GYRO but not STEREO

Zitat von »windrockwater« I am still having trouble with getting the gyro button to work What kind of trouble? There would be nothing todo manually... Or do you have an old iPad 1? - that's the only iPad without gyroscope sensor.

Freitag, 12. Januar 2018, 18:40

new set() syntax and array creation

Hi, Zitat von »indexofrefraction« i noticed, that you cant create a new array with the new set() syntax for multiple properties... Right, in the next version it will be able to do that. Zitat von »indexofrefraction« is it intended, that the new set() syntax can't create sub objects ? Yes, that was basically intended - the 'multi-variable-set' actions first gets (or creates) the given object and then only sets/adds the given properties. This is way faster then resolving the whole 'path' again for...

Freitag, 12. Januar 2018, 15:44

Video panoramas not playing on MacOS Safari version 11.0.2 (13604.4.7.1.6)

See here: Mac Safari 10.13.2 360 video playback ISSUE Here the Apple bug-tracker: https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=181445 In Safari 11.1 (available as Safari Preview) this is already fixed.

Freitag, 12. Januar 2018, 15:42

Mac Safari 10.13.2 360 video playback ISSUE

Zitat von »antic« Maybe is this issue also related, No, that's not related - this here is a about a Safari bug in Safari version 11.0.2. The black-video-texture there seems to be caused by a Safari internal video-conversion bug. In Safari 11.1 (available as preview) this bug is already fixed. As temporary workaround the code from above could be used (that workaround will be also applied automatically in next krpano release for that Safari version). Zitat onloadcomplete event is only fired and t...

Freitag, 12. Januar 2018, 15:35

krpano 1.19-pr14

Zitat von »indexofrefraction« on safari 10.1.2, macos 10.10 yosemite, if you switch to webvr, the view is stuck und and you cant look around i can confirm the pointerlock-api doesnt work on that safari version, but there seems to be no fallback.... I have no OSX 10.10 system here for testing yet (but already started partitioning and installing one) but it might be possible that this Safari version already has the Pointerlock API itself but a not working one (or a buggy one). If that's the case ...

Freitag, 12. Januar 2018, 15:31

krpano 1.19-pr14

Zitat von »benji33« The addhotspot(name); method doesn't work for webgl textfield hotspots ? Sure it works!

Freitag, 12. Januar 2018, 12:36

krpano 1.19-pr14

Zitat von »dan_R« When i enter VR Mode on a Samsung Galaxy Note 8, the device isn`t supported? It depends what you mean - via WebVR and GearVR it should definitely work (e.g. in the Oculus Browser). If the 'MobileVR' mode will work depends if your device is already listed in the Cardboard database: https://krpano.com/plugins/webvr/#mobilevr_database_url Here the default database source: https://github.com/WebVRRocks/webvr-polyfill-dpdb But even when not in the list yet, then only the physical s...