Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Dienstag, 13. Februar 2018, 22:12

Forenbeitrag von: »klaus.krpano«

How to remove array item.

Hi, there is no API for removing items from value arrays yet, but in the next release the delete action will be able to do that. But if you want you could also extent krpano with a custom action for this: Quellcode 1 2 3 <action name="delete_value_array_item" type="Javascript"> krpano.get(args[1]).splice(args[2],1); </action> E.g. test code: Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 def(test, array); set(test[0], i1); set(test[1], i2); set(test[2], i3); debugvar(test); delete_value_array_item(test,1); //delete(...

Dienstag, 13. Februar 2018, 22:01

pixelx, pixelwidth, etc. always returning "0"

Hi, it might be possible that there is no size available for the krpano viewer window itself yet. Try checking the stagewidth / stageheight variables - they might be 0. If that's the case, you could try adding a: Quellcode 1 callwhen(stageheight GT 0, ... ); around your code, but as your code mixes relative % sizes with calculated pixelwidth sizes, it would be better to put pixelwidth/pixelheight depended code in an onresize event. Then these sizes also would get updated when changing the window...

Dienstag, 13. Februar 2018, 21:42

Spherical stereoscopic panoramic video

Hi, in the code that you have posted above there are no stereo settings...? E.g. try it that way (assuming your input video has a 360x180 TB image): Quellcode 1 2 3 <image hfov="360" vfov="180" stereo="true" stereoformat="TB"> <sphere url="plugin:video" /> </image> Best regards, Klaus

Dienstag, 13. Februar 2018, 21:39

javacript caller and resolve?

Hi, Zitat von »indexofrefraction« but how do you get caller and resolve if you define a krpano action in js itself? That's currently no documented, but there is a 'krpano.actions.actioncaller' variable which points to the caller object (when there is one, otherwise it is null). A 'resolve' function is not available in that context, but here a simple get() could be used instead - when get() returns null use the name of the variable as value. Zitat von »indexofrefraction« is there a way to use suc...

Dienstag, 13. Februar 2018, 21:17

krpano testing server on android?

Hi, the 'kWS - Android Web Server' works also nicely: https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai…droid.kws&hl=de Best regards, Klaus

Dienstag, 13. Februar 2018, 21:10

Question about an interactivity

Zitat von »panomaster« http://www.ai360.pl/projekty/rotate_layer It is based on one image (http://www.ai360.pl/projekty/rotate_layer/img/boy.jpg) so there's no need to create rings in PS. You can align rings as you wish (use combobox). There is also a few actions in context menu. Wow! - nice example and well done code! Good idea of using rounded containers! The only left features would be an inertia movement (when releasing) and a snapping to some fixed angles Here some code to add how snapping...

Dienstag, 13. Februar 2018, 20:46

How to remove an attribute?

Hi, setting maxpixelzoom to null or to an empty string would be the right solution - e.g. Quellcode 1 set(view.maxpixelzoom, ''); or Quellcode 1 set(view.maxpixelzoom, null); A real variable removing would be technically possible by 'delete' in Javascript, but that would cause errors because krpano expects that this variable exists. Best regards, Klaus

Freitag, 9. Februar 2018, 16:56

Question about an interactivity

Hi, technically there should be surely many possibilities. But before that you would need to define what exactly you want or need. Btw - nice example - reminds me on the old Indy 4 pc-game: Best regards, Klaus

Freitag, 9. Februar 2018, 16:51

lookto() erzeugt gelegentlich einen Ruck in der Bewegung

Hi, was noch ein Problem sein könnte: die fov(zoom)-Beschränkungen (fovmin oder maxpixelzoom) - wenn das lookto über diese hinauszoomen möchte, wird dieses von diesen begrenzt. D.h. kontrolliere die fovmin und lookto fov Werte. Schöne Grüße, Klaus

Freitag, 9. Februar 2018, 16:45

krpano 1.19-pr14

Zitat von »pur« I found the callwhen() function as a very powerful instrument. But before using it more I'd like to learn about. - how heavy the function is (resource consuming, limitations,...)? The check happens only once per frame, so it should be not very heavy. Zitat von »pur« - what is the lifespan of the function? (Until the condition is met or is there some 'garbage collection'?) The function runs until the condition is met. When the condition is already true, it acts like a normal if()...

Freitag, 9. Februar 2018, 16:33

krpano 1.19-pr14

Zitat von »pur« Please, can you give us some more insides how to use scope=private:NAME ? I tried to learn from the showtext.xml plugin, but no success. How to reference the variables in this case? All actions with scope="private:NAME" and the same NAME are sharing the same local variable scope. E.g. when defining a new variable via set(xyz, 123) - then this variable will be defined inside that private scope and be also available in the other actions using the same private scope. This could be ...

Freitag, 9. Februar 2018, 16:09

Auto Thumbs Plugin

Hi, that's related to a change/fix in version 1.19-pr14 - in this version container elements don't get over/out events when the hovering their children elements and the bgcapture setting is false. This was a fix mainly related to hit-testing for webgl-hotspot behind layers and idea was the only layer could be hovered at one time. I wasn't aware about backward-compatibility problems in this case. For the next release (1.19-pr15) this will be changed again, then internally an other solution will b...

Mittwoch, 7. Februar 2018, 22:43

Zitat von »daniel908« Bitte schau mal kurz rein, wenn du Zeit hast (achtung: Der Content hinter dem Link wird sich evtl. bald wieder ändern - aber bis Donnerstag 8.2.2018 abends wird er den hier beschriebenen Stand haben): Sorry, keine Ahnung was da ablaufen soll, irgendwie wird das ständig das Panorama gewechselt... Im Log gibt es auch ständig Warnungen über fehlerhafte lookto Aufrufe, ich schätzte da stimmt erst einmal etwas grundsätzliches mit der Tour Logik nicht... Mehr kann ich leider nic...

Mittwoch, 7. Februar 2018, 22:33

Offline iPad viewing => get "Good Reader" app

Hi, basically this way: - copy the zip to the Goodreader app (via iTunes, downloading or any other way) - extract the zip - open the index.html or tour.html (depending what droplet was used) About which files could be deleted - only the 'tour_testingserver' files - these are files for Window or Mac for testing the tour locally. Best regards, Klaus

Mittwoch, 7. Februar 2018, 22:09

Mouse can't detect hotspot

Hi, sounds very strange... What krpano versions are you using? And are the hotspots rendered by WebGL or CSS3D? Beside of this you can anytime send me the link for testing by mail of course. Best regards, Klaus

Mittwoch, 7. Februar 2018, 22:07

Stagescale and hotspot alignment problem

Using stagescale=1.0 for all devices is no option? Zitat Sorry. Have to ask because I have a major project that depends on this, but is pr15 likely days, weeks or months in the future? Please contact me by mail for more.

Mittwoch, 7. Februar 2018, 22:03

Drag and Drop Quick Pano Viewer

Zitat von »broux2« The video I am trying to load loads fine in KRPANO when I am not trying to load it with drag and drop. How large is the video file and which browser? That might be not possible from browser side... Zitat von »broux2« I have not tried with a tif. I don't see why it would not work. No browser as build-in support for the tiff image-format so far I know.

Mittwoch, 7. Februar 2018, 21:58

bgcapture blocks mouse even when capture="false"???

Hi, seems to work as intended so far I see... The setting capture=false refers only the pano control, not to the event-flow between different layers. That both layers will get the over event is not possible, there can be only one element hovered at one time. Hovering two or more elements would be only possible by manually setting the hovering setting of the other elements to true while the current element is being hovered. Best regards, Klaus

Mittwoch, 7. Februar 2018, 21:52

How to call a javascript function and pass the krpano interface?

Hi, just use the 'jscall' action instead of 'js' action: https://krpano.com/docu/actions/#jscall Then you will get automatically a krpano object inside the scope of your js function. Best regards, Klaus

Mittwoch, 7. Februar 2018, 21:48

Hi, ich bin mir nicht ganz sicher was gemeint ist, aber versuche einmal die limitview Einstellung auf 'off' zu setzen - z.B. Quellcode 1 <view ... limitview="off" /> Wenn sich die Lookto Koordinaten außerhalb des 'limitview-Bereichs' dann werden diese davon 'beschränkt' - und davon kann diese Bewegung kommen. Schöne Grüße, Klaus