Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-15 von insgesamt 15.

Dienstag, 13. Februar 2018, 11:26

Forenbeitrag von: »logos«

Sky map taking coordinates and compass

Also i need the mobile compass start position (onload compass position), the solution of load the VR looking at north is not a good solution so i need the mobile compass position to load the pano correctly. Many thanks.

Dienstag, 13. Februar 2018, 10:28

Klaus! Any idea to make this in the best way? I want to take one skymap (see previous post) and change the position of it using the latitude and longitude. Many thanks!

Mittwoch, 24. Januar 2018, 11:42

The sky map can be a constellation map, visible map or others. Some example maps i found in internet: http://www.mariovaldez.net/software/phps…_projection.png http://sci.esa.int/science-e-media/img/9…all-sky-map.jpg The thing is to create a kind of augmented reaity in the position you open the map. =)

Mittwoch, 24. Januar 2018, 11:13

Hello! I have a sky map and what i want to do is change the position of this map depending on the place of the Earth you open this map using the coordinates (RA and DEC) and the compass to show the north in the north and the south in the south. I don´t know exactly how to do this or if is impossible. I want this option also to attach some virtual scenary correctly to a real place (using the compass to put correctly the 360 scene independently on where i looking when i open the tool. Can someone ...

Montag, 6. November 2017, 21:36

VR Youtube video in stereo? is possible?

Hello Klaus, I have created a video stereo side by side, it looks very good in the computer when you click and you see the video (autoplay) but when i try in the mobile it don´t play automatically. Also in VR when you want to go out of the video is imposible without touching the screen. Im using videoplayer.xml Can you help me? Many thanks, Logos

Montag, 30. Oktober 2017, 17:33

WebVR video play button

SOLVED! =)

Dienstag, 24. Oktober 2017, 22:11

Thanks!! I was testing it and is how you said. I will try a hosted side by side video and play like the cat video of the example =) Many thanks again!

Dienstag, 24. Oktober 2017, 21:38

Thanks, i don´t really want to make it 3D, i only want to see from Youtube a stereo video (in 2D) so i will create the "stereo" video and upload it in Youtube to show in horizontal side by side and add full screen in youtubeplayer.xml I hope it works in VR mode. Many thanks Klaus!

Dienstag, 24. Oktober 2017, 03:57

Hello! I want to create a stereo plane video with a youtube link, i can see the video but in stereo mode (VR) i see only one big video so is not useful for VR. How can i change the code to see in stereo, there are some input for this or i have to try another thing? Many thanks!

Dienstag, 24. Oktober 2017, 00:34

Zoom in webvr examples

Can we use this zoom without updating????? how? I need this option to decide to buy the license this week because i need to create a tool. This option add real VR options for tours =D Klaus, can you explain how we can add this without waiting the update? Many thanks, Logos

Dienstag, 17. Oktober 2017, 18:15

Zoom in webvr examples

=O i need that update!!! =D Many thanks, lets wait for the pr14 if we need for this zoom cool option!

Dienstag, 17. Oktober 2017, 18:13

Add 3D objects to VR tour in stereo (obj, stl, 3ds,...)

Exactly!!!!!!!! Thats what i need =) Many thanks!

Dienstag, 17. Oktober 2017, 17:23

Add 3D objects to VR tour in stereo (obj, stl, 3ds,...)

Hello, I try to found this in the forum but the posts are old or not the same. I only want to show one simple 3D object in a VR Stereo scene. Doesn´t matter the format, obj, stl, 3ds,... If there are some possibilities with some plugin it will be wonderful to know! Also if there are possibilities of light or material textures. Many thanks.

Dienstag, 17. Oktober 2017, 12:22

Zoom in webvr examples

I mean, im trying in the webvr example to make zoom in some of the panos but only one, for example the bluebonnet or for the main intro. What i have to do there to activate?

Dienstag, 17. Oktober 2017, 11:12

Zoom in webvr examples

Zitat von »klaus.krpano« The zooming in these example will be controlled by one xml action - here its source: https://krpano.com/viewsource.html?examp…m_test/test.xml Hello Klaus, i am testing the zoom in my tours, but i don´t know how it works, did it needs the pr13 version to work?, im with the pr12 What makes it work?, please explain the xml file a little because with the <action name="webvr_zooming" scope="local" autorun="onstart"> i can´t make it work. Regards.