Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 148.

Freitag, 10. Juni 2016, 10:43

Forenbeitrag von: »nonchiedercilaparola«

youtubeplayer.xml fatal parsing error

Zitat von »klaus.krpano« Hi, tour.html = HTML5 by default when possible tour_editor.html = always Flash Flash = ignores many xml syntax errors HTML5 = strict on xml syntex errors '&' is not a valid xml character- '&' would need to be used. See the basic xml documentation: http://krpano.com/docu/xml/syntaxrules/#top especially the check-list there (point 4): http://krpano.com/docu/xml/syntaxrules/#errorchecking Best regards, Klaus thanks for the reply. I take the youtube xml file on your site fr...

Mittwoch, 8. Juni 2016, 01:00

youtubeplayer.xml fatal parsing error

Zitat von »simious« I found a way to solve this parsing problem, but it's not as I'd like. If have to put youtubeplayer.xml in the project root no to have this error message. If I put the file in a folder, and change the destination to reach the youtubeplayer.xml, there is the parsing error message.</include> I have same problems with parsing of <!-- youtube-player.xml 1.19 -->. this file is on my root and if i see the vt with tour_editor.html all work fine but if i try with tour.html i get xml...

Dienstag, 2. Dezember 2014, 15:42

Flashing a yellow light when loading new pano issue

Thanks, i used more dark bacground color to fix it. In local ambient start flash and i haven't problem. Great Klaus

Dienstag, 2. Dezember 2014, 11:42

i notice that i have problem on safari: - on windows there isn't flashing problem (work online and local); - on mac there is the flashing problem (only online) and the navigation isn't fluid (online and local). why in local there in's flshing webgl problem?

Dienstag, 2. Dezember 2014, 10:58

hi, i would like to know if someone has problema with new krpano version becouse in my virtual tour there is a flashing yellow light when loading new pano, as show in this picture #mce_temp_url# This happens only with virtual tour online. Same files offline work fine. What's may be?

Mittwoch, 9. April 2014, 20:15

Load scene from HTML other than the default

thanks klous! my problem was that i haven't set relative path also for krpano.js!!! so sorry for my stupid question! and thanks again for javascript code. works great!!!

Montag, 7. April 2014, 10:49

More advanced image gallery

Freitag, 4. April 2014, 23:21

Zitat von »Sudarchikov Andrey« Hi! take a look at example there is this row that's how you can set url of thumbnailsframe.png simple use Regards Andrey now in my file there is the tag <framestyle> and if the html file is in the root all work great. my problem is when i use html file in a subdirectory with relative path. do you say that this issue will be resolved adding framestyle tag?

Freitag, 4. April 2014, 12:36

script to the root path

Zitat von »spelican« Maybe a typo - http:// I resolved the relative path issue, now i have problem with a gallery plugin. i ask supporto to the creator in other post.

Freitag, 4. April 2014, 12:21

hi andrey, i have a littel problem with your gallery plugin. i have created one html file for each scene and i put them into a subdirectory (directory of VT --> subdirectory HTML --> scene1.html, ... ) i use this code in my html files: <script src="../tour.js"></script> <div id="pano" style="width:100%;height:100%;"> <noscript><table style="width:100%;height:100%;"><tr style="valign:middle;"><td><div style="text-align:center;">ERROR:<br/><br/>Javascript not activated<br/><br/></div></td></tr></t...

Freitag, 4. April 2014, 10:51

script to the root path

Zitat i hope to bring back to life this post!;) i try to use relative path for tour.html file (i have created one for each scene and put them into a subdirectory). this is my code: <script> var root ='http/www.photospherical.it/VT/2014/hotelpontesisto'; // immettere qui il path alla root dei file embedpano({swf:""+root+"tour.swf", xml:""+root+"tour.xml", target:"pano", html5:"auto", vars:{startscene:"scene_Ascensore_Chiuso"}, bgcolor:"#FFFFFF", passQueryParameters:true}); </script> but doesn't ...

Freitag, 4. April 2014, 10:34

removelayer doesn't work if there are child element?

so if i want remove all children i have to remove each of them. thanks

Freitag, 4. April 2014, 00:06

thanks Klaus! Great support.... p.s. is possible to use relative path for xml file with embedpano function? this doesn't working. my html file are into a directory child of principal directory (where are tour.xml) <script> embedpano({swf:"../tour.swf", xml:"../tour.xml", target:"pano", html5:"auto", vars:{startscene:"scene_Ascensore_Chiuso"}, bgcolor:"#FFFFFF", passQueryParameters:true}); </script>

Donnerstag, 3. April 2014, 12:33

hi, is it possible to set automaticaly startscene variable equal to name of html file? in otherword, if html file name is name.html then startscene is equal to 'name'? in this way i can use scene name to rename the html file without to edit each html file for each scene.

Dienstag, 25. März 2014, 15:36

Google Analytics Plugin

Is there somebody that can tell me how register my vt on google analytics? i use my vt with iframe so my vt is on a domain and my site si into another domain. thanks

Mittwoch, 12. März 2014, 11:09

removelayer doesn't work if there are child element?

hi, i notice that when i try to remove a layer that has child the removelayer action doesn't work. example: if i have this element <layer name="parent" ... > <layer name="child1" ... /> <layer name="child2" ... /> </layer> when i use this action: removelayer(child1); --> work removelayer(child2); --> work removelayer(parent); --> doesn't work

Mittwoch, 12. März 2014, 10:51

Google Analytics Plugin

suppurt for google analytics?

Mittwoch, 12. März 2014, 10:50

videoplayer plugin (beta)

is it a way to have a lodaing in % for the video? in other word i when video is ready the loading has to show 100% and then disapear. regards will p.s. i notice that when i remove the video (by removeplugin action) the vt still blocked for one or two reason. Same thing when video stop. is it a but?

Mittwoch, 26. Februar 2014, 21:10

Google Analytics Plugin

hi bought google analytics krpano plugin becouse i would like to know how much vistis happen in my vt. so i have insert analytics.js and swf in to my vt plugins directory and then insert analytics.xml (from dynamic demo) on my vt root. then i created an google analytics account (specify form my vt) ex. myVTaccount on google analytics and the i insert my first property: www.domain.it/VT/mytour1/tour.xml (i use a ftp folder to save my vt and the i use iframe to view vt where they are needed). Fro ...