Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 108.

Freitag, 26. Januar 2018, 13:34

Forenbeitrag von: »milemann«

Equi-angular Cubemap projection in 360 video.

Hi Klaus, due to a fact that YouTube player serves now 360 videos in Equi-angular Cubemap projection, would be nice th have it also in krpano player.. less pixel, better performance/quality, higher resolutions possible, etc. https://youtube-eng.googleblog.com/2017/…-vr-videos.html what are your thoughts on it? Greetz mil ### edit ## same question here https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…&threadID=15840

Donnerstag, 11. Januar 2018, 12:06

VR Gallery

Hi Leszek .. i have some own solutions used in VR projects with diferent reqirements .. here my list for "all i one VR-MM-Gallery" i would buy straight away: featured medias: - fotos monoscopic - fotos stereoscopic - self hosted videos - YT/Vimeo etc. hosted videos - stereoscopic videos (self hosted) (all mentioned medias "flat" - not 360°) - animated picture sequences (animated hotspots) - 3D objects with three.js (i am just dreaming !!) than: - adjustable UI (exchangable spread pic to cropp .....

Dienstag, 17. Oktober 2017, 13:27

VR-Mode change the videosource??

Hi, i mean changing the source in one instance(!) of a videoplayer in VR-Mode not changing between scenes with videos with a new videoplayer in each scene. i have some ideas about that and thought better to ask first than start tweaking and consider its generaly not possible. keep in mind the workaround for loading and starting/pausing all videos featured in the tour true klick on "enter VR" button again only VR-Mode i am interested in one instance of videoplayer change videourl through action/e...

Montag, 16. Oktober 2017, 03:11

VR-Mode change the videosource??

Hi all. (due to the mobile limitations??) is it possible in VR-Mode (!!) to change the videosource during/after playback with (vr-)clickevent or so? ... all videos are on the same domain. greetz mil

Mittwoch, 11. Oktober 2017, 11:05

Zoom in webvr examples

"put our money where our mouth is" .. Klaus for president!! krpano 1.19-pr14 (build 217-10-11)!!

Donnerstag, 14. September 2017, 11:46

Htmlpage Plus v2.3

ALL-CLEAR!! OK i've got the files. nice stuff ... realy NICE STUFF! greetz mil

Mittwoch, 13. September 2017, 16:45

Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

CAUTION! Zitat von »simplify« Thanks for guys who pay for me! After your payment,please me a mail 358565440@qq.com to tell me you pay for it, so i can send you files in time! send a mail about paypal payment on both mail adresses 358565440@qq.com / 645772961@qq.com in both cases: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender WTF!!!

Mittwoch, 30. August 2017, 12:22

Please Help - Just Purchased And It Isn't Working For Me

The only way to geat all possible in krpano is to read the documentation. Amen!

Dienstag, 29. August 2017, 13:44

stereoscopic video hotspot

Quellcode 1 2 3 4 <hotspot name="stereo_bild" url="side_by_side_stereo_foto.jpg" scale="1" edge="center" distorted="true" ath="0" atv="0" stereo="SBS" ... /> documentation ..

Dienstag, 6. Juni 2017, 13:09

Local playback on android Galaxy S7 (solved)

Zitat von »Tuur« I wonder how i could view a krpano project locally on this S7. .. just run a webserver on your Android .. best one for me KSWEB greetz mil

Mittwoch, 26. April 2017, 16:24

Transparent bgcolor ..

Hi Klaus, again my question .. is it possible to get .. embedpano({swf:"tour.swf", xml:"tour.xml", target:"pano", html5:"always", mobilescale:1.0, passQueryParameters:true, bgcolor:"#TRANSPARENT!!"}); .. greetz mil

Samstag, 28. Januar 2017, 01:55

PanoVideoCreator Pro - Gui to create panovideo and mixed tours

hi, can your builder make a tour with multiple 360°vids which plays in VRmode without starting them first in "normal" mode. another words .. do you implement the workaround for starting and pausing (more then one video?) with click on "enter vr mode" button? would be a reason to buy it to save time in such cases. greetz mil

Dienstag, 6. Dezember 2016, 17:33

Virtual Tour Builder (VT Builder) - free templates, modules, POI system and multi floor plans - NEW UPDATE (4.1.1)

Sorry .. all my suggestions are related to VR-Menu. In VR-mode you have to look down to achieve the index button .. you make the VR-click on it .. the button diapears .. you expect something new will apear on the same place .. you are stil looking down and nothing happens (the category list menu apears above your field of view) .. in case you have only one category (99% of my tours), the category list menu consists of only one headline wchich i have to click on, although there is nothing to choo...

Dienstag, 6. Dezember 2016, 14:05

Virtual Tour Builder (VT Builder) - free templates, modules, POI system and multi floor plans - NEW UPDATE (4.1.1)

Hi Piotr, please give me this two birhday gifts: 1 - for projects with only one category Quellcode 1 if(category.count === 1, go_directly_to_the_thumbs() ); 2 - and let the developer to decide the position of the menu (variable to define) in relation to the VR-index. in my opinion it is to far away respectively to hihgt in the field of view. ("sto lat .. niech zyje nam!!) greetz

Mittwoch, 23. November 2016, 19:08

Hi, it should work properly with krpano test server, isn't it? sorry guys but it doesn't. i've tested it on win10 and on MacOS-Sierra (chrome, FF). in both cases same error: Quellcode 1 ERROR: hotspot[vr_cat_0] - loading of 'skin/xmls/vrmenu/image.php?txt=Dr Eckel Tour' failed!

Dienstag, 22. November 2016, 22:21

Zitat von »spacerywirtualne« If it works properly on the online server and does not work for you localy, it means that the problem is in the configuration of your local server. Locally, it does not make sense. A normal user will quickly open the link than to install the server on his own mobile device. sorry but it doesn't work properly on the online server, as i mentioned .. (i will send you PM with links to examples ..) the other sugestion: is it possible to modify the structure of the VR-men...

Dienstag, 22. November 2016, 18:01

Hi guys small bug so far: Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 INFO: krpano 1.19-pr8 (build 2016-09-30) INFO: HTML5/Desktop - Chrome 54.0 - WebGL INFO: Registered to: XYZ INFO: Virtual Tour Builder 1.5 - (build 2016-11-21) - Template: Spartacus-dark 1.5 (build 2016-11-09) ERROR: hotspot[vr_cat_0_scene_06] - loading of 'skin/xmls/vrmenu/thumbs.php?thu=panos/06.tiles/thumb.jpg&txt=Büro&pcolor=0,107,190' failed! ! it seems to fail on special characres. (very important to my german clients!) after changeing "Büro" t...

Freitag, 18. November 2016, 14:44

Multilingual VR MENU Example

Hi Piotr, how do you thing yo would be able to offer a stable release? (Week, month, 2 ..) Zitat von »spacerywirtualne« Hello Zitat von »spacerywirtualne« Quoted from "milemann" in some projects i made similar things Can you send some examples? Due to the non-disclosure agreements i cannot show anything! Pozdro mil