Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 258.

Dienstag, 13. Februar 2018, 21:18

Forenbeitrag von: »panomaster«

Question about an interactivity

Wow! Thank you Klauss. I have thought about this. And about snapping.

Dienstag, 13. Februar 2018, 19:20

How to remove an attribute?

Have you tried set it to null?

Dienstag, 13. Februar 2018, 18:03

I tried scaling rings layer and there were no problems. Just remember of using scalechildren. If you use single image, you can divide it into any rings you want. If you add bgborder to containers you will achieve the same effect as you have right now.

Dienstag, 13. Februar 2018, 12:09

OK. Here's the example: http://www.ai360.pl/projekty/rotate_layer It is based on one image (http://www.ai360.pl/projekty/rotate_layer/img/boy.jpg) so there's no need to create rings in PS. You can align rings as you wish (use combobox). There is also a few actions in context menu. BTW nice idea - can be used as a sort of puzzle or access control.

Dienstag, 13. Februar 2018, 09:40

You shouldn't use my actions - I took it from rotating hotspots example and it's not fit exactly to your example. I just wanted to show you an idea. I can make complex example this evening. Please, wait a while.

Montag, 12. Februar 2018, 20:55

Here's simple example: http://www.ai360.pl/projekty/rotate_layer - just drag and drop rings. Of course it's only idea - action rotatelayer should be improved. In order to move every ring independently you should put it into a container with rounded corners. Dont forget about setting proper zorder.

Sonntag, 11. Februar 2018, 22:34

Why don't you use drag and drop? You could click any ring and move the mouse to rotate it. Perhaps it would be much more precise than any slider.

Donnerstag, 1. Februar 2018, 23:26

Swipe events on 2d layer

Wow! Go on.... I hope you do not mind that I do not develop this project... Sorry.

Mittwoch, 24. Januar 2018, 11:29

Sky map taking coordinates and compass

Interesting idea. Could you show us your sky map?

Samstag, 13. Januar 2018, 01:51

VR Gallery

Why not... I will start as soon as Klaus make nested hotspots/layers working in VR mode. Until then, I will focus on the pictures...

Donnerstag, 11. Januar 2018, 01:15

VR Gallery

After creating swipe gallery plugin we are working on a new one: VR gallery. It is based on distorted hotspots and will work both on desktop and mobile (and VR glasses). Here's simple static sample of our idea. You can switch pictures using bottom navbar or by clicking pictures themsellves. The features we plan to do: - expandable bottom menu - help panel for each gallery - more scale levels It will be commericial plugin (25 EUR for encoded version). Any suggestions are welcome. We should finish...

Donnerstag, 11. Januar 2018, 01:11

Swipe events on 2d layer

Could you tell me a little bit more about it? One link to all images? Every image with it's own link? Area of application?

Dienstag, 5. Dezember 2017, 17:44

Reading an attribute from a hotspot on a remote scene!

Yes, it it can be done. However not with KRPano actions. I did search engine plugin which gather info about all scenes and all hotspots in each scene. You can try how it works at http://www.ai360.pl/panoramy/446

Mittwoch, 25. Oktober 2017, 22:02

Motion blur

Flash required

Montag, 16. Oktober 2017, 12:33

PREALIGN - how to remove?

Sorry Klaus for my post. I work on a project similar to google street view. GPS is very important so I cannot disable GPS parsing. Most important infos are calculated in my project (distance between two points, total distance, heading etc.). Prealign in my case is not helpful - it disturbes. If you can pleas add any paramater to control it (switch on/off) while tiling panoramas. Thanks

Samstag, 14. Oktober 2017, 01:22

PREALIGN - how to remove?

I have some panoramas with GPS and heading in exif. If I drop the files to any droplet in KRPano 1.19.13 it always adds prealign attribute in image with heading parameter what makes completely mess in my projects. How to remove this f....ng feature?

Dienstag, 10. Oktober 2017, 11:52

Zoom in webvr examples

Wow. Interesting...

Freitag, 6. Oktober 2017, 12:52

Fatal Error XLM Parsing Failed : in krpano-1.19-pr13 How to Fix ?

Firefox has the best xml parser and reports bugs that Chrome doesn't report.

Mittwoch, 27. September 2017, 22:46

Motion blur

I don't think it's a good idea while watching panorama but it can be intresting when ypu watch 360 objects. Look at this old example in Flash: http://www.ai360.pl/3d/3/ When your rotate the cathedral, it became a little bit blurry to make the movement much fluent.

Donnerstag, 31. August 2017, 14:23

Cubestrip strip rotation doesn't work in HTML5 version

Understood. Of course I can remapped panoramas to other formats but the problem is: the client dont't have source images - only strips jpeg 80%. We tried to use them intead of made new conversions (and made their quality much worse).