Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Mittwoch, 31. Januar 2018, 10:28

Forenbeitrag von: »Umalo«

Side Menu Plugin (new plugin from today)

Try instead of seting x value tween it: Quellcode 1 2 3 4 <action name="slide_menu_left"> <!-- set(new_x,get(menu_settings.background_width));mul(new_x,-1);set(plugin[menu_background].x,get(new_x));delayedcall(0.1,set(plugin[btn_menu].visible,true);); --> set(new_x,get(menu_settings.background_width));mul(new_x,-1);tween(plugin[menu_background].x,get(new_x),1,linear,delayedcall(0.1,set(plugin[btn_menu].visible,true))); </action>

Montag, 22. Januar 2018, 22:42

Hotspot getcenter wrong result

Good to know. Cooudn't use single/double click event as drawing after click was delayed (waiting for potential double click) and result was last point was added 3 times. My calculator was not taking last 2 in consideration and was working "fine". Thanks for going in such a details improving this in next version to not take in consideration duplicated points. Looking forward. Will test and confirm it with next release. regards Umalo

Montag, 22. Januar 2018, 14:09

Comparing two images (krpano get center and mine) you will see why following statements are not applicable: "Visually that wouldn't matter, even with very very very deep-zoomed flat panos . You can safely skip/round everything behind the 6 decimal point." Krpano get center New center

Montag, 22. Januar 2018, 10:57

Hard coded example where you can test getcetener with 4 points (no problem with dupluicated points even I easy skip last added point in my code) Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 <hotspot name="test" keep="true" ath="0" atv="0" align="center" edge="center" fillcolor="123456" fillalpha="0.9" borderwidth="2" bordercolor="123456" onloaded="showlog(); hotspot[test].getcenter(ath_center,atv_center); trace('center ath:',get(ath_center)); trace('center atv:',get(atv_center)); "> <point ath="-0.2" atv="...

Sonntag, 21. Januar 2018, 21:29

Working example sent. Yes I guess for non Flat this need more tweaking (e.g. adding somenumber*180 to all ath values to avoid wrapping) but I needed it only for Flat panos to be able to calculate selected area so that works for me now. Looking forward to help improving Krpano. Regards Umalo

Mittwoch, 10. Januar 2018, 11:20

include/exclude xml

I guess you use some kind of side bar similar to or same as my Side Menu. If you explore this (see online link) you will see there is option to change menu language. What this is doing? It is dynamically changing menu items. Something very similar you have to do for your phases. Don't know how phases are choosen but exploring the code from menu, adapting instead of language to use phase you can achieve that. In case of need I can directly support you as I am dealing with different menus last yea...

Dienstag, 9. Januar 2018, 00:12

Embed button

You have it on your mail.

Montag, 8. Januar 2018, 10:42

Embed button

You want embed via Iframe or just link to the tour starting with this active scene? Simple textfield to be used there preparing "code" as text to be selected and copied.

Dienstag, 2. Januar 2018, 12:21

Help~About array operation

Have you tried with ' instead of "? def(s, string, 'text'); See Example here

Samstag, 30. Dezember 2017, 21:47

How to trace the clicked object? [solved by Umalo]

Instead of showtext you can make your own text layer and display hovered layer/hotspot name there. Code is open for your adaptation. You can see it here See how I escaped combobox layers not to trriger showtext.

Samstag, 30. Dezember 2017, 00:50

How to trace the clicked object? [solved by Umalo]

I could propose to display names on hover and some switch (in my case combo at top) when you want to have names displayed or normal layer/hotspot onhovers. Something like this: Link

Donnerstag, 28. Dezember 2017, 18:05

Thanks for hint but this is not the case. Now I made my own calculator of the center and result is different to what Krpano is giving. I still think you are calculating average of the <point> coordinates where due to work with huge number of decimal points (maybe also floating point as suggested by @spacerywirtualne) there is offset to expected result. What I did is first calculate sum of all points ATH. Then dividing it with number of points. And then first time making spheretoscreen conversion...

Samstag, 23. Dezember 2017, 22:40

Hi Klaus index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=2266 See what I am getting when placing result at hotspot center. This is how I came to testing more to see if my code is wrong or Krpano Hotspot getcenter.

Samstag, 23. Dezember 2017, 22:33

How to add two new buttons in VR mode?

Explore vtourskin.xml. You see there default: skin_webvr_prev_scene hotspots. Learn on how to add other hs and adapting skin_webvr_menu_following to make them "float" What you want to do with their on click is not relevant but I wonder how and what you want to load as next tour?

Dienstag, 19. Dezember 2017, 14:39

Simple use case I posted in my first post with 4 points is giving center that has offset to real center. Real center should be: ath= 0.05000000000000000 Krpano gives ath= 0.05000000000001137 for center. Do you really need to go in sphere to coordinate conversions as simple sum of ath divided by number of points gives correct ath as center? If we do the same for atv result should be exact. Or? I have project where I am calculating area of selected object using polygonal hotspots. I place result i...

Montag, 18. Dezember 2017, 13:46

Seams headline was misleading you in direction of seeking for rounding solution while I was pointing to offset in real center vs krpano calculated. Changed headline to Wrong result. Thanks anyway.

Montag, 18. Dezember 2017, 13:08

Zitat von »spacerywirtualne« I use roundval in this case. Thanks for your try but it is other way around. I need not rounded result as I work with huge Flat pano. We know that ath and atv values there are very smll so I need as precised NOT rounded result. As part of the code I also display selected area rounding would make mistakes. So I need correct (as possible) result in first place. If I would work on sphere system then this rounding would be used. Waiting for Klaus opiniion if he can come...

Sonntag, 17. Dezember 2017, 21:16

Hi Klaus Can you please improve get center function to give more precised results, please? When working on big Flat where high precision is needed (doing polygonal area calculation) there seams to be some internal rounding in the Krpano making result with just small offset to real result. Test with simple 4 point poli hotspot: Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 <hotspot name="test" keep="true" ath="0" atv="0" align="center" edge="center" fillcolor="123456" fillalpha="0.9" borderwidth="2" bordercolor="123456"...