Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 190.

Gestern, 17:22

Forenbeitrag von: »360boy«

Verify file existance with KRPANO

Hi indexofrefraction, I don't know either as it's encrypted. I just wonder as there's a report at console each time a file wasn't found, so I guess that parameter is already available internally in krpano but don't know if it's possible to access to it. I also wonder if there's some way to know if a file is already loaded, as currently I'm working with the onloaded event on an image layer, but that one seems to be triggered just once on first load. Any ideas here? Thanks!

Donnerstag, 22. Februar 2018, 18:20

Verify file existance with KRPANO

Hello there, I've been wondering recently how to check if a file exist on folder through building dynamically it's URL and then checking with some Krpano command. Jordi Valverdú published recently a plugin for this but I need to customize this functionality some more. Any ideas? Klaus? Best Luis

Dienstag, 13. Februar 2018, 18:33

Conditional to detect an empty value attribute (attribute="")

Just found the solution myself, post it here if anybody else needs it. Quellcode 1 if(!element[name].attribute, then_action();); That way it can be used aside other conditionals. Luis

Dienstag, 13. Februar 2018, 18:01

Conditional to detect an empty value attribute (attribute="")

Hello there, Just wonder how can a "if" conditional can be used to detect the case where an attribute is empty (not null) like: Quellcode 1 name="" fov="" width="" Used to work with this one for single conditional but it's not working when mixed with other condition. Quellcode 1 if(element[name].attribute == , then_action();); AFAIK this is not the case for null attribute as in this case it's there but it just doesn't have any value. Thanks in advance! Luis

Mittwoch, 20. Dezember 2017, 17:17

Circle hotspots plugin, now available free!

Hello everyone, I'm glad to announce you my first plugin for Krpano, the circle hotspots plugin, one of the most elegant & minimalist ways to add hotspot links to scenes to a tour in 360 ambient while preserving a thumbnail and scene description. https://krpano.com/plugins/userplugins/circlehotspots/ This is an idea that has lived with virtual tours at Imagen360.com for some years to date and, as it recently got some popularity and I was asked for it's use on other developers, in the end I decid...

Samstag, 9. Dezember 2017, 02:26

krpano 1.19-pr14

Zitat Klaus: Sorry, not sure what you mean - and related to the event processing nothing had been changed. With which version do you compare your case? I mean some custom events are called twice on first load. This is a quick example, I inserted this code in a tour created with MAKE VTOUR (MULTIRES) Droplet: Quellcode 1 <events name="test_event" keep="true" onnewscene="trace(hello!);"/> Which on first load renders this at console: Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 INFO: krpano 1.19-pr14 (build 2017-12-01) IN...

Samstag, 2. Dezember 2017, 20:57

krpano 1.19-pr14

Hello Klaus, just found custom events are doubled on the first scene load. You may want to check this. Best Luis

Samstag, 2. Dezember 2017, 02:18

krpano 1.19-pr14

Huge upgrade here Klaus, I just keep wondering eache time, why pr?? by now we'd be in Krpano 9.99 or something. Thanks!! Luis

Mittwoch, 29. November 2017, 23:34

Reading an attribute from a hotspot on a remote scene!

Hello! I guess this is an easy one but haven't done this before and don't know how to do it. I want to read an attribute from a hotspot on a remote scene (not the one user is in). I'm trying: get(scene[scene_name].hotspot[hotspot_name].attribute) but it's not working. Any idea here of how to refer to this variable? Thanks! Luis

Donnerstag, 16. November 2017, 17:23

Defining URLs through CALC expression

I see, thanks Klaus for your very detailed explanation, still learning how to use calc: and get: as I feel they can be very useful. A bit more of documentation and examples on those wouldn't be bad so others can have as well a clearer picture about them. Best Luis

Mittwoch, 15. November 2017, 16:02

Hotspot of type text not working on Firefox

Hello Klaus, One issue we've found recently with textfield hotspots in Firefox (Windows 10) is around text auto acommodation. If we don't use [br] on html (upper image) it seems krpano hides in long texts some words on bottom when inserting auto line breaks. Already tried specifying a long height to uncover those but they still doesn't appear. http://imagen360.com/krpano/textfield_krpano_pr13.jpg Best Luis

Freitag, 10. November 2017, 16:30

Defining URLs through CALC expression

Hello there! I'm struggling by defining URL's automatically with CALC action. My current code is: Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 <style name="thumbstyle" attribute1="val1" attribute2="val2" ... attributen="valn" url="calc:'%HTMLPATH%/thumbs/' + name + '.png'"/> <hotspot name="hs1" style="thumbstyle" attribute1="val1" attribute2="val2" ... attributen="valn"/> <hotspot name="hs2" style="thumbstyle" attribute1="val1" attribute2="val2" ... attributen="valn"/> <hotspot name="hs3" style="thumbstyle" attribut...

Montag, 30. Oktober 2017, 16:51

GearVR WebVR integration is gonne?

Hello Klaus, You're right, just tested today and it's working again. Yesterday not even examples at krpano.com were working and today they are. Guess it was just a temporary adjustment on the browser. Best Luis

Sonntag, 29. Oktober 2017, 22:38

GearVR WebVR integration is gonne?

Hello there, I've just tried the VR mode directly in oculus browser and sadly found that what seems the last upgrade to this browser removed the great WebVR integration we had there just one weeks ago. Now there's now no way to "Enter VR" as this just loads the splitscreen right into the browser window. Does anybody experiences the same? (Tested in Samsung Galaxy S7 + GearVR first consumer edition SM-R322) I tried all past working examples and find none of them works, what do you think about thi...

Donnerstag, 12. Oktober 2017, 00:32

iPhone/iPad/Mobiles simulator back again

Hello Klaus, I've been using an old Krpano template for mobile testing and clients showcase which I found doesn't allow to open console anymore with the new Kprano 1.19 pr13. Searching for an update to it just found this template is not there anymore. I think this is a must for us developers to have so please consider this to come back, I'm really struggling now to simulate this devices in desktop computer. Best Luis

Mittwoch, 11. Oktober 2017, 18:51

Zoom in webvr examples

Excelent Klaus, Very nice feature to have in VR, specially for gigapixel images but I just tested in GearVR and I feel that zooming the whole field of view is not very natural and feels strange. Guess you saw this recent video with some facebook backed investigation around the same subject, their solution with a separate loupe which seems very interesting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiGPdil45wM Personally I think this could be much more natural way to zoom in VR. Don't know how difficult wo...

Montag, 28. August 2017, 17:14

Gear VR - Oculus Browser / Samsung Internet

That's interesting 360gradenfotografie, I've just tested this private tour I'm coding in which I used pr12 specifically for VR and it works equally well (Console hidden but it's pr12, just checked again http://skynav360.com/clients/haig-point/vr.html). Now this is odd, I just tested the WebVR link at Krpano site and indeed it struggles exactly like your video shows. I guess this is more an issue of the embedding of the krpano example at site than Oculus browser incompatibility with the viewer. W...

Montag, 28. August 2017, 16:24

Gear VR - Oculus Browser / Samsung Internet

Hello 360gradenfotografie, strange issue, I've been following same procedure that your vid in both browsers and krpano runs like a charm. I'm using Galaxy S7 (Android 7.0) + white GearVR (Consumer edition) + Oculus Browser 3.6.5, I guess is just a matter of upgrade or in worst scenario incompatibility in some platforms. This is the link that I've tested and works, check it out: http://360.wilmingtonandbeaches.com/vr.html Best Luis

Freitag, 4. August 2017, 21:41

Bug defining width with calc: on Krpano 1.19 pr10

Very clear and concise as always. Thanks Klaus, already tried your solution and it works great. I think it would be very useful if you could do something about this in next releases as sometimes in code layers are very nested and it's not easy to follow all that long path for defining values in the pre-parsing stage. I think that some others will arrive at this issue equally. Best Luis

Mittwoch, 2. August 2017, 18:28

Bug defining width with calc: on Krpano 1.19 pr10

Dear Klaus, I just found this very strange issue with defining width of a layer with --> calc: command EXAMPLE HERE . Three layer containers, one is supposed to have a width assigned by the addition of the widths of the other two (red one at the link example). Same code works fine when they're not inside another container. Krpano 1.19-pr10. It was some hours till I found this, please check this out. Best Luis Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 <krpano> <preview type="grid(cube,16,16,5...