Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Gestern, 08:06

Forenbeitrag von: »klaus.krpano«

Webvr not working with Chrome's latest updates

Zitat von »frangarcia« No news about the Chrome 66 update? What do you want to know? I haven't received Chrome 66 for Android yet, but according the Google its deployment has already started. Have you already got it and it is not working for you? That would be strange of course, because in Chrome 66 beta the bug was fixed. But note - you need to use krpano 1.19-pr16 or the gyro2.js/webvr.js files from this thread because beside of fixing that bug Google has also change the unit of the gyro valu...

Mittwoch, 18. April 2018, 21:29

Dispatching events from within XML to the webpage JS

Sorry, still not sure what you what to do, but here your example ported to real code: JS: Quellcode 1 2 3 4 krpano.set("events.my_custom_event_when_something_is_done", function() { alert("something was done inside the krpano player !"); }); XML: Quellcode 1 events.dispatch("my_custom_event_when_something_is_done");

Mittwoch, 18. April 2018, 21:22

Offline exe for client (without server)

Please follow the instructions exactly - the file need to be named 'package.json' - no other name will work! And you don't need a 'json' editor, any text editor will do! For more information about the package.json' file from NW.js please see also here: http://docs.nwjs.io/en/latest/References/Manifest%20Format/ In that file settings like the window size, the icon and so could be added.

Mittwoch, 18. April 2018, 14:41

how to delete the link to file in the screen of a fatal mistake?

No - as said it need to be 1.19-pr16 (or to be exact: pr15 or higher) - the onxmlerror event is NEW and was first added there: krpano 1.19-pr15 / pr16

Mittwoch, 18. April 2018, 13:52

The code looks okay (assuming that onxmlerror will not be redefined in the xml itself). Are you sure that use krpano version 1.19-pr16? In older versions there is no onxmlerror event!

Mittwoch, 18. April 2018, 12:28

Text im Textfeld scrollen

Hi, das geht eigentlich nur mit zusätzlichen Layer - einem 'äußeren' und dann dem Textfeld innen welches sich bewegt. Hier ein einfaches Beispiel dazu: https://krpano.com/examples/usage/#dragable-layers Ich werde dazu in den nächsten Versionen noch ein paar einfache Beispiele erstellen. Schöne Grüße, Klaus

Mittwoch, 18. April 2018, 12:20

BB-Tag [img] broken?

Hi, the problem might be the HTTP / HTTPS content mixing. The krpano.com website is HTTPS and yours is HTTP and I'm using the 'upgrade-insecure-requests' setting to change old links automatically from HTTP to HTTPS - and that might be the problem here. Time to move to HTTPS Btw - see here too: Google plans to block Fullscreen and Gyroscope for non-HTTPS pages! Best regards, Klaus

Mittwoch, 18. April 2018, 12:15

Youtube flat video in VR mode?

Sure, then you can include the video directly as hotspot using the videoplayer plugin. And if the hotspot should act as layer (flat and aligned to the screen) use the setting flying=1.0.

Mittwoch, 18. April 2018, 12:13

Make Object mit neuester Version (1.19-pr16)?

Hi, aktuell leider nicht. Das MAKE OBJEKT Droplet war Flash-only und wurde für den Moment entfernt. Aber die 'object.config' bzw. alle dazugehörigen Dateien sind weiterhin vorhanden, d.h. dieses kann auch weiterhin genutzt werden. Dazu entweder das alte Droplet kopieren, ein stehendes ändern und dort auf die 'object.config' verweisen oder per Kommandozeile aufrufen und dort die 'object.config' als config Datei angeben. Schöne Grüße, Klaus

Mittwoch, 18. April 2018, 12:05

Offline exe for client (without server)

Hi, okay, here step by step for Windows: download NW.js here: https://nwjs.io/extract it anywherebuild a tour using the MAKE VTOUR dropletcopy the 'vtour' folder into the extracted nwjs foldercreate a 'package.json' file inside the 'nwjs' folder with any texteditor with the following content: Quellcode 1 {"name":"My tour", "main":"vtour/tour.html"} click the nw.exe to start the tour (the nw.exe could be renamed if you want) Best regards, Klaus

Mittwoch, 18. April 2018, 11:53

KR Pano Web VR on the Iphone 8

Sure that the screen rotation is not locked?! Otherwise it would be very strange... Maybe post a screenshot...

Mittwoch, 18. April 2018, 11:48

[krpano 1.19-pr16] - Fullscreen / Big Viewer Performance

The GPU itself is way more than fast enough You can also try to reduce the memory need of krpano by setting the memory.maxmem setting, then krpano would store fewer tiles in memory. A fixed setting of just 150mb should also work for desktop, but then krpano would more often need to reload the tiles during viewing. But as this should be more a system specific problem, I wouldn't recommend general changes here...

Mittwoch, 18. April 2018, 11:41

Zitat von »Hellkeeper« But what "still" puzzles me - why is the Panono krpano Player running fluently while my implementation lags iike hell - at the same time?!? What are they doing better than I with their player? The only related difference I see is that they are using the setting multiresthreshold="-0.33". This sets the viewer to select a lower-res multires-level related to the current zoom. When you compare both links, you see the Panono is more blur / lower-res. And lower-res also means f...

Mittwoch, 18. April 2018, 11:29

Polygonal hotspot in VR mode

Soon! I had to admit the polygonal-hotspot rendering via WebGL was already planed to be finished for pr15, but then other unplanned things got more important and I had no more time for working on it. So if all works well and there will be no unexpected other things, it should be ready in the next release. Beside of this - for 'news' please look on the news page and the news forum!

Mittwoch, 18. April 2018, 11:25

Youtube flat video in VR mode?

Hi, no, that's technically impossible today- Youtube doesn't offer any APIs that would allow doing that. Once more: in WebVR only WebGL-content is possible and Youtube doesn't offer direct access to the video streams for using them as WebGL textures. The only way to embed Youtube is via iframe and an iframe is HTML-content and therefore that can't be used in WebVR. Best regards, Klaus

Mittwoch, 18. April 2018, 11:06

3D workflow given a LEFT and RIGHT 2:1 spherical image

Hi, the two image files should have common 'basename' and some postfix that allow automatic left/right detection - e.g. '_l' for the left and '_r' for the the right image ('left' and 'right' inside the filename should work too). E.g. name the images this way: mypano_l.tif mypano_r.tif and drop them together on one of the MAKE VTOUR droplets (using latest krpano version of course). Please see also here for more information about the stereo input support: https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…6...

Mittwoch, 18. April 2018, 11:02

Hi, you could: use 'null' as startup xmluse the onready callbackset the onxmlerror event thereand then load the first xml.E.g. Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 embedpano({xml:null, ..., onready:function(krpano) { krpano.set("events.onxmlerror", function(){ console.log("error:"+krpano.get("lasterror")); }); krpano.call("loadpano(tour.xml);"); }}); Best regards, Klaus

Mittwoch, 18. April 2018, 10:54

gyro2 horizontal scroll not working?

Here too: krpano 1.19-pr15 / pr16

Mittwoch, 18. April 2018, 10:53

Zitat von »Hellkeeper« Any ideas on that? What's strange in your screenshot is the GPU memory usage - it's full / on the limit - but that's shouldn't be caused by krpano. So maybe your GPU is constantly swapping memory in and out that this makes it slow. Maybe try to find out why the GPU memory usage is that high on your system...

Mittwoch, 18. April 2018, 10:50

Image resize depending on number of clicks

Hi, here a small code snippet for counting the clicks and checking for odd or even: Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 <events name="myevents" keep="true" onclick="myonclickaction()" /> <action name="myonclickaction"> if(clickcounter === null, set(clickcounter,0)); inc(clickcounter); trace('clicks=',clickcounter); if( (clickcounter BAND 1) == 1, trace('- odd number of clicks'); , trace('- even number of clicks'); ); </action> Best regards, Klaus