Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-15 von insgesamt 15.

Sonntag, 21. Januar 2018, 20:56

Forenbeitrag von: »aareth«

html5controls for video not working

I have a scene that has a fullscreen video layer as defined : Quellcode 1 <layer name="video" url.flash="videoplayer.swf" url.html5="plugins/videoplayer.js" videourl="../videos/test.mp4" posterurl="videoposter.jpg" align="center" x="0" y="0" pausedonstart="false" loop="false" volume="1.0" onvideoready="" onvideoplay="" onvideopaused="" onvideocomplete="" onerror="" html5controls="true" height="100%" width="100%" /> The video plays just fine, but the controls appear for a second and fade out. The...

Samstag, 3. September 2016, 16:33

1500x1500 source images

Seems pretty simple now that you have pointed out. Thanks!

Sonntag, 28. August 2016, 22:10

1500x1500 source images

When I use 1500x1500 source images, the scenes have bad seams in them. You can see an example here: http://www.virtually-anywhere.net/tours/…tour/index.html Here is my btour-multires.config I use to build the tour: Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 # Virtual Tour with Multi-Resolution Panos# Skin with Scrolling-Thumbnails, Bingmaps, Gyroscope, VR-Support# Documentation: http://krpano.com/tools/kmakemultires/config?version=119# krpano 1.19 # basi...

Sonntag, 10. Juli 2016, 16:44

Draw my own 3d Primitives in WebVR

Is it possible for me to grab the webgl context you are using to start drawing my own 3d primitives? I am trying to figure out how the VR scene is being rendered and right now I am guessing you directly call through to the WebVR API rather than using any of the libraries built on top of it (Such as Three or A-frame). In any case, what element can I grab to start rendering to the scene? I have tried grabbing a webgl context from the canvas on the krpanoswf div, but no joy.

Sonntag, 10. Juli 2016, 16:28

Limitview issues

Awesome, thanks!

Samstag, 2. Juli 2016, 15:46

Limitview issues

Thank you for saving me from my own stupidity. In my defense I inherited the large code base, but still thank you. A nice feature would be a scene inspector. Something from the debug console where I could type "get(element_name)" and it could print out the current settings for that element. Though I understand I am well in the minority of users in that I do so much modification on the fly that it is probably not worth your time to do. But if it were simple, it would be nice at some point in the ...

Sonntag, 26. Juni 2016, 16:41

Limitview issues

Hi, just wondering if you had a chance to look at the example you asked for to perhaps offer any advice? We really wanted to use flat panos for one specific tour, but do not like the way they are working currently. The documentation description sounds great though.

Samstag, 18. Juni 2016, 21:27

Limitview issues

Is there any more information I can supply that may help? Because that link to the flat panos does not work the way I understand it should from the documentation.

Donnerstag, 9. Juni 2016, 02:10

Limitview issues

Sure thing. http://ec2-54-164-195-95.compute-1.amazo…tour/index.html The tour.xml for it is: http://ec2-54-164-195-95.compute-1.amazo…/vtour/tour.xml

Dienstag, 7. Juni 2016, 00:25

Limitview issues

Sorry, I copied the tour.xml after trying a bunch of things. I have tried it with limitview set to fullrange (and no other attributes set on view) and it still allows me to pan/zoom to far. So exactly the same as the code above except limitview="fullrange". Any other ideas?

Samstag, 4. Juni 2016, 19:54

Limitview issues

I am trying to make a tour with flat panos. I want each scene to have the view limited to just the image. Here is the relevant part of my tour.xml Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 <scene name="scene_Buffetturkey" title="Buffetturkey" onstart="" thumburl="panos/99_99.tiles/thumb.jpg" lat="" lng="" heading="" > <view limitview="range" /> <image type="CYLINDER" hfov="1.00" vfov="0.638298" voffset="0.00" multires="true" tilesize="512" progressive="true"> <level tiledimagewidth="940" tiledimageheight="600"> <...

Samstag, 30. Januar 2016, 20:56

I cannot get any loadscene blends to work.

No. I am using 1.18.4.

Sonntag, 27. Dezember 2015, 21:14

I cannot get any loadscene blends to work.

Using Google Chrome Version 47.0.2526.106 m. When I right click, it reports it is using webgl. I make a javascript call like: Quellcode 1 krpano.call("loadscene('scene_4_Library', null, MERGE, ZOOMBLEND(2.0, 2.0, linear))"); It does not change the blend at all. I have tried colorblend, slideblend, etc all to no effect. When I pass in parameters, the only parameter that does anything is the time.

Sonntag, 19. Juli 2015, 15:27

Tooltip Plugin

I was just using my hotspot style because I didn't want to create a new style until after I got some semblance of tooltip popping up. Oddly, neither of those worked for me (I had tried one of those before asking for help. Didn't think of the copy one). So it's nice to know I was on the right track. Not so nice it still doesn't work :( I have included tooltip.xml in my tour.xml and I am sure it works because of the hotspot tooltips. I have left the tooltips_thumbs="true" even though I have no ide...

Samstag, 18. Juli 2015, 20:50

Tooltip Plugin with thumbnails

Hi, I am trying to use the tooltip plugin to add tooltips to the navigation thumbnails. Ideally I would like to be able to via javascript, but I can't get any tooltips to work that way. I have only had success by setting tooltips in the xml files. So for the thumbnails, I have tried modifying my vtourskin.xml so that where the thumbs are added, "skin_addthumbs", I add the following two lines to the for loop: Quellcode 1 2 set(layer[get(thumbname)].style, 'hotspot|tooltip'); set(layer[get(thumbna...