Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Dienstag, 15. Mai 2018, 09:56

Forenbeitrag von: »klaus.krpano«

Oculus GO & KRpano

Zitat von »tksharpless« I hope Roundme and 360Cities can soon replace their players with one that does it this way. Why even hosting services? Just use your own site with krpano... When everyone would only use hosting services, there would be no krpano anymore in the long term... Zitat von »tksharpless« I was asking about the lookat / resetsensor action. Even with only a gaze cursor, there could be a useful widget to jump-pan the view using that action. Unless you tell me that resetsensor is di...

Dienstag, 15. Mai 2018, 09:45

Polygonal hotspots in HTML5

Zitat von »John.Ng« Would you mind showing me how to get position point element of hotspot(atv, ath)? A polygonal hotspots has no position by its own, the individual points of the polygon itself are the positions. Or do you want the hotspot center? That could be get by the getcenter() function of the hotspot: https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#hotspot.getcenter Zitat von »John.Ng« and Is the 'distorted' valid for polygonal hotspot? No, that's a setting only for image-hotspots and ignored on polygonal...

Dienstag, 15. Mai 2018, 09:41

krpano.view.hlookat positive/negative flipping.

Hi, that's normal - the looking direction in the webvr/gyro usage case will come from a Quaternion which will be converted to the hlookat/vlookat/camroll Euler angles. That means there is no continuous relative motion in Euler angles there (and not possible). Flipping around the +180/-180 edges is something that always would need to get considered. For smoothing such data try converting the Euler angles to Quaternions, interpolate there and then convert back (that should be the most common way f...

Dienstag, 15. Mai 2018, 09:18

"use-strict" mode leads to initialization Error in all versions of plugin

Hi, just enable the strict mode only for your own code... Why would you need to add it to the krpano files itself? Best regards, Klaus

Montag, 14. Mai 2018, 22:30

Oculus GO & KRpano

Here a test with 2241x2241px cube-faces (the highest res I have from that pano) and oversampling=2.0: https://krpano.com/krpano.html?xml=examp…s-test/test.xml Looks very well in the Oculus Go. I would say same quality and performance as native apps...

Montag, 14. Mai 2018, 22:12

Oculus GO & KRpano

Zitat von »tksharpless« 1) In a quick look at Oculus WebVR documentation including sample code package "Carmel" I found no explicit limits on webGL texture size, nor any way to query for such limits. So how do you know the size of the render buffer? There is no texture size limit, but the size of the renderbuffer is given by the browser and set to 1024x1024 per eye (=2048x1024 total) by default. Technically it's the 'renderWidth' variable from the WebVR API - see here: https://developer.mozilla...

Montag, 14. Mai 2018, 18:34

Disable swipe in mobile browser

Hi, Here one possibility: Quellcode 1 <control usercontrol="off" devices="mobile.or.tablet" /> But better use the onavailable event of the gyro plugin to disable the normal control only when they gyro control is really available: Quellcode 1 <events gyro_onavailable="set(enabled,true); set(control.usercontrol,off);" /> Best regards, Klaus

Montag, 14. Mai 2018, 18:30

"use-strict" mode leads to initialization Error in all versions of plugin

Hi, make sure that the "use strict" is defined within the krpanoplugin function object, everything outside of it will be ignored and skipped. E.g. Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 function krpanoplugin() { "use strict"; .... } Best regards, Klaus

Sonntag, 13. Mai 2018, 21:41

Oculus GO & KRpano

Zitat von »tksharpless« On a different issue, many of us have noticed severe "shimmer" due to motion aliasing on images displayed in VR by the Oculus browser. This is completely absent when the same image is displayed by 360 Photos or Gala360. So clearly Oculus has some work to do on their WebVR rendering. This not krpano's problem, certainly, but I was wondering if you know of any tricks we could use to mitigate it? I think the reason here is that the Oculus Browser only provides a 2048x1024px...

Samstag, 12. Mai 2018, 08:33

Oculus GO & KRpano

I'm also from Austria and I've bought it directly on the Oculus website for 219€ and got it shipped within a few days.

Freitag, 11. Mai 2018, 12:58

Change hotspot url using calc

Zitat von »olly« url - '.png' Subtracting strings doesn't work. I would recommend doing such; - provide the different urls already in the xml declaration - the path in xml attributes that end with 'url' will get automatically made relative to the xml file in which they are defined - this way the paths are automatically correct - then just swap the url values E.g. Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 <hotspot ... url="spot.png" overurl="over.png" outurl="spot.png" onover="copy(url, overurl);" onout="copy(url...

Freitag, 11. Mai 2018, 12:53

Oculus GO & KRpano

Hi, I have also got my Oculus Go now and I have to say it works pretty well. I would say its basically the same as the new GearVR, just with a different screen and a smaller fov, but therefore a bit sharper (more pixels/degree). And way more comfortable (at least for me). The WebVR-API support is there and VR rendering works correctly as it should - the browser and the headset are doing all the tracking and lens-distortion and VR-rendering. Personally I think the lens-distortion is not as good c...

Freitag, 11. Mai 2018, 11:33

Camroll alike for yaw and pitch parameter, does it exist?

Hi, I understand what you mean - there will be additional viewing rotation variables in one of the next releases. Best regards, Klaus

Freitag, 11. Mai 2018, 11:07

include führt zu xml parsing failing in 1.19-pr16

Hi, bitte einen Link zu dem Beispiel posten oder mir direkt schicken. Andernfalls ist es so ziemlich unmöglich zu sagen woran es liegen könnte... Schöne Grüße, Klaus

Freitag, 11. Mai 2018, 10:03

Doesn't load scene when in krpano is in iframe in hidden tab

Zitat von »Umalo« Issue here is that Krpano somehow can't know its own size while his parent Iframe has no size as hidden. But in this case the viewer doesn't have/get a size from the browser, so 0/0 is the correct size in this case...

Freitag, 11. Mai 2018, 10:02

Doesn't load scene when in krpano is in iframe in hidden tab

Hi, sorry, but I don't see the problem... I have tested your link now in Firefox and Chrome and both work as they should... What exactly happens in your 'doesn't load the scene properly' case? Best regards, Klaus

Freitag, 11. Mai 2018, 10:00

Hires MakeScreenshot

Hi, yes, this is possible - e.g. in this example just use a custom size instead of 0 for the size parameters: https://krpano.com/examples/usage/#makescreenshot-api And by preloading the tiles for a participial resolution it would be also possible to make higher-res-'screenshots' with the best tiles for that resolution. There will be an example for this included in one of the next releases. Then the limit for screenshots will be only the system capabilities and resources. Best regards, Klaus

Freitag, 11. Mai 2018, 09:56

How to build an APP for VR Gear - Oculus GO?

Hi, krpano is web-based and needs a browser-runtime - and in the VR-usage-case a browser-runtime with WebVR API support. And I'm not sure if its possible to develop VR-apps that have a browser-runtime with WebVR support... Best regards, Klaus

Freitag, 11. Mai 2018, 09:51

Upgrade from pr14 to pr16

Hi, only the krpano viewer and plugin files would need to get updated/replaced. The xml/skin/images and so on can always be kept the same. You could use the Update Tool for updating - just drop the whole tour folder into it and it will automatically only select and update the viewer and plugin files. Best regards, Klaus

Freitag, 11. Mai 2018, 09:49

When toggling WebVR on iPhone, an empty video shows up

Hi, disable the mobilevr_wakelock setting: https://krpano.com/plugins/webvr/#mobilevr_wakelock More information here: VR mode is playing video in IOS UIWebView Best regards, Klaus