Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 701.

Mittwoch, 23. Mai 2018, 16:40

Forenbeitrag von: »jeromebg«

Html div in Krpano and z-index issue

Zitat von »klaus.krpano« Zitat von »jeromebg« How to sent mouse events to that html div ? How do you mean that? I mean that with mwheel:false I can scroll the content inside the html div, but then I can zoomin/out the pano. And I can't change the mwheel value as it's an embed option right ? So is there a workaroung to scroll the html content when mouse is hovering it and zoomin/out the pano otherwise ? THX !

Mittwoch, 23. Mai 2018, 13:40

Last question ? How to sent mouse events to that html div ?

Mittwoch, 23. Mai 2018, 12:42

Brilliant ! Many thnax !!! just what I needed ;)

Mittwoch, 23. Mai 2018, 11:14

Zitat von »klaus.krpano« Sorry, but thought you had already set a zIndex setting. Just try adding that (with a value higher than ~4000), that should be enough due my tests (at least in the current browser versions). Here a simple test case - click the polygonal hotspot: https://krpano.com/examples/javascript3/ Think you misunderstood me, the problem is that in chrome html divs are always over krpano divs even with a smaller z-index, I don't want the html div to be over krpano divs with 3001 z-i...

Mittwoch, 23. Mai 2018, 10:44

Zitat von »klaus.krpano« Try position:absolute instead of position:fixed Same thing, online exemple updated

Mittwoch, 23. Mai 2018, 10:23

Zitat von »klaus.krpano« Hi, that's a known Chrome bug that happens in the combination of using zIndex + CSS3D transforms (and krpano uses CSS3D transforms for faster rendering of the layers). One workaround would be adding such style to the related html element: Quellcode 1 style="transform:translateZ(1000000000000px)" Btw - krpano will soon stop using any zIndex internally and sort the DOM elements instead. The zindex usage is still a relict from older times where this was necessary because o...

Dienstag, 22. Mai 2018, 21:23

Hi, I create a html div in Krpano with javascript and one with krpano, my html div have no z-index set and the krpano one is 3001 by default. It works on Firefox, Edge and IE11, but on Chrome the html div is always over the krpano one... online exemple Does someone knows why and if there is a workaround ? THX !!!

Montag, 21. Mai 2018, 10:09

xml.url is empty value

Zitat von »klaus.krpano« Hi, sorry, you're right - when using loadscene() the xml.url is empty as well... A loadscene(name, ...) is internally basically a loadxml(get(scene[name].content), ...) - so both calls finally run into the same code path where the xml.url will be set to empty. Currently this behavior is intended (because it's not the originally loaded xml anymore), but changing this would be possible... Best regards, Klaus Hi , looks like xml.url is still empty when using scenes, is the...

Freitag, 18. Mai 2018, 11:22

Layer name as div id

Zitat von »jordi« you can already do that... layer[name].sprite Maybe I didn't understood something but layer[name].sprite returns [object HTMLDivElement] and not the layer name ? How to acces to a krpano layer, for exemple layer[my_krpano_layer], from html ?

Freitag, 18. Mai 2018, 10:34

Layer name as div id

Don't know if it's possible, but it would be great to use layers names as div ids to be able to manipulate them outside krpano ?

Mittwoch, 11. April 2018, 09:15

Dreamweaver code colors

Zitat von »Tuur« Hi, did you have a look here? https://helpx.adobe.com/dreamweaver/usin…the_code_colors Tuur Thx Tuur but this is for Dreamweaver CC and not CS6, and anyway I know how to change code colors, it's only the style tag content that I can't change... Zitat von »indexofrefraction« https://github.com/apushkarev/Krpano-Markup-Language THX, but I'm used to Dreamweaver ;)

Dienstag, 10. April 2018, 21:18

Dreamweaver code colors

Hi folks, I was wondering is someone is using Dreamwaver to edit his Krpano code ? I'm facing a problem I can't solve (and haven't found any help online). In Dreamweaver CS6 it's possible to customise the code color depending on the tags, so I can have <scene> red, <hotspot> blue and <layer> yellow for exemple, but I can't find how to change the style name color, it's always a dark blue wich is not easy to read on dark background... Does someone has a clue ?

Freitag, 30. März 2018, 09:32

XML parse error after upgrading to pr15

Add krpano tags : <krpano> <panoramas> <pano name="wysoki-wierch-zachod" title="Wysoki Wierch" /> <pano name="waksmundzki-wierch" title="Waksmundzki Wierch" /> [.......] </panoramas> </krpano>

Montag, 19. März 2018, 16:20

Max Resolution ?

Zitat von »ramirox3« Hi where can I to find documentation how I can make take screenshots at higher resolution than displayed on the screen. Using The new krpano.webGL.makeScreenshot ? Ramiro https://krpano.com/docu/plugininterface/….makeScreenshot

Sonntag, 18. März 2018, 20:44

Max Resolution ?

Thanx for your reply Klaus, but that wasn't the question (I might not have been clear enough...) Imagine you have a 20 000px x 10 000px pano displayed with a 90° HFOV, the max output without pixel scaling should be 5000px wide, right ? So my question is is there a way to calc the max output resolution depending on the pano resolution and fov of the screenshot ?

Samstag, 17. März 2018, 15:55

Max Resolution ?

The new krpano.webGL.makeScreenshot is great to take screenshots at higher resolution than displayed on the screen, but is there a way to know the max width/height than can be generated without pixel scaling ?