Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Gestern, 11:23

Forenbeitrag von: »Tuur«

Tooltip/Textfield width setting

Hi, find the code here http://www.virtualtuur.com/krpano/toolti…ield/2/tour.xml Tuur

Montag, 18. Juni 2018, 15:44

Hi, ah! yes i agree. I'm sure we get that 'soon'. Tuur

Sonntag, 17. Juni 2018, 13:12

Hi, i suppose you mean something like this? Simple example. http://www.virtualtuur.com/krpano/tooltiptextfield/2/ Tuur

Sonntag, 17. Juni 2018, 10:45

Fade-In effect at the first scene

Hi, 2 simple options to start. - make a black layer that has 100% width and height and let it tween to alpha 0 on command. or - make a black first scene, as a dummy, and load the next scene on command. for example. Quellcode 1 2 3 4 <scene name="scene_intro" title="intro" onstart="" > <preview type="grid(cube,64,64,512,0x000000,0x000000,0x000000);" details="16"/> <view hlookat="0" /> </scene> or have some fun with the zfilter of course. https://krpano.com/plugins/userplugins/zfilter/#top Hope it...

Freitag, 15. Juni 2018, 21:31

Can Krpano allow to Include Folder?

Hi, Not sure if you mean this but, Php stuff like: Krpano code... <?php. Php stuff ?> More krpano code.. Works perfect Just call the file blabla.php and include it like that. Hope it helps Tuur

Freitag, 15. Juni 2018, 19:39

Hi, This is not a feature request, just very good possible with the available functionallity. I’ll make you a quick example asap. Tuur

Donnerstag, 14. Juni 2018, 16:39

Simple free polygonal hotspot editor

Hi, try this one. https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…74910#post74910 just include it in your project and press T to show it. Hope it helps. Tuur

Mittwoch, 13. Juni 2018, 13:48

Simple free distorted hotspot editor

Yes, you could do that of course. Some php and database are your friends here. Or maybe cookies or local access can do the job. Depends i would say. Tuur

Dienstag, 12. Juni 2018, 21:05

sorry for that "stupid" question

Maybe even better is to set var1 true Then do: if(var1, dosomething Btw with get(var1) you already get the value Tuur

Dienstag, 12. Juni 2018, 20:08

sorry for that "stupid" question

Did you try if(var1 == yes, etcetc Or maybe ‘yes’ ? Tuur

Dienstag, 12. Juni 2018, 18:17

Playing backwards an animation

Hi, something like: Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 <action name="do_crop_animation_reverse" scope="local" args="framewidth, frameheight, framerate"> calc(local.xframes, (caller.imagewidth /framewidth) BOR 0); calc(local.frames, xframes * ((caller.imageheight / frameheight) BOR 0)); def(local.frame, integer, get(xframes)); calc(caller.crop, '0|0|' + framewidth + '|' + frameheight); setinterval(calc('crop_anim_' + caller.name), calc(1.0 / framerate), if(ca...

Dienstag, 12. Juni 2018, 12:07

How to change the default value of vr setup?

Hi, look in the webvr.xml in the second code block: ,vrheadsets you see all settings. In the first part (<plugin --> there you can fill them in corresponding to the setting sin the vrheadsets part. So, if you want cardboard to be default, set these numbers in the plugin part to your needs, matching the vrheadsets settings. Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 mobilevr_ipd="63.5" mobilevr_screensize="auto" mobilevr_lens_overlap="1.10" mobilevr_lens_fov="96" mobilevr_lens_dist="1.00" mobilevr_lens_dist2="1|0...

Dienstag, 12. Juni 2018, 09:14

How to change the default value of vr setup?

Hi, No double posting Please! I’ll answer after dentist. Tuur

Donnerstag, 7. Juni 2018, 12:59

zFilter WebGL postprocessing plugin

Hi, yes i also thought 'backup' the value is the best. Yes the hotspots are scaled quite some indeed. Old and new stuff mixed... haha. Yes i already planned to bring that closer to target. Would be good when that makes a difference and we don't need to reset the display.framebufferscale. Thanks! Tuur

Donnerstag, 7. Juni 2018, 12:23

zFilter WebGL postprocessing plugin

Hi Index, ohh i like this plugin! one question. i'm unsure about this line which makes the blur effect more smooth: if(device.pixelratio GT 1.0, div(display.framebufferscale, 1, device.pixelratio)); for the blur smoothness it works good, but the hotspots get pixelated by this. I like to reset this line after my zfilter magic. Should i mul device.pixelratio and display.framebufferscale again? or is there a better way? Cheers! Tuur

Donnerstag, 7. Juni 2018, 10:53

Krpano ToolBox

Hi, well, best is to set it to 'true' for a few seconds. i will put it on the 'to do' list but i'm not sure if i will add setting all hotspots to enabled true. Tuur

Donnerstag, 7. Juni 2018, 09:46

Reposition Hotspots

Hi, of course you need to go in the code then. A typical hotspot code line could look like this: <hotspot name="spot1" url="mypic.png" ath="20" atv="30" onclick="openurl(http://www.krpano.com,_blank" /> or so. The ath is the horizontal coordinate and the atv is the vertical coordinate. Sometime ago i made this tool box. https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…74910#post74910 when you include that in your project and press t on the keyboard, it will show the toolbox. Then select numbers. Now put...

Dienstag, 5. Juni 2018, 19:16

desktop set up for effective coding

Of course. I had doubts because it looks ‘funny’.. maybe because is pc. Tuur

Dienstag, 5. Juni 2018, 17:17

desktop set up for effective coding

hi, funny to see. What do you use for debugging? Tuur

Dienstag, 5. Juni 2018, 15:12

Page scrolls down to viewer

Hai, ik heb net even gecheckt op Mac safari en chrome. maar de pagina blijft gewoon gezellig bovenaanstaand, zoals het 'heurt' zeg maar. Als je eventueel je VT wil opleuken met custom interface en evt features dan zou ik daar een rol in kunnen spelen. Komt je probleem niet door dat de browser wellicht de pagina positie in de url zet? edit: bij een tweede bezoek zag ik dat hij inderdaad snel even de VT laat zien en dan naar de top gaat. ** English Just checked on Mac safari and Chrome.. can't rep...