You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 77.

Tuesday, December 6th 2022, 11:20pm

Author: sanaltur

Transition Effect for Krpano and Panotour Pro

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Will be available with version 1.21. Hello, I hope the update comes soon. The walking effect will be very useful to me. I love krpano and only work with this software. I have been producing virtual tours for 15 years.

Thursday, September 8th 2022, 7:21pm

resolved

Hello how are you? resolved. I downloaded and installed the video card driver from intel official site and it was fixed. (I deleted the graphics driver installed with windows update) Thanks, Best Regards

Monday, September 5th 2022, 11:05pm

Error HTML5 Browser with WebGL support required

Hello there, i am getting the same error. I am using Krpano latest version 1.20.11. Standard (default) virtual tour. There is no 3d content. but virtual tours do not open. PC is = Laptop CPU= i3-2350M No GPU Note: If I remember correctly it worked in older versions All drivers are installed. Windows 10 Chrome 105+... The system is up to date. IMG= https://ibb.co/hBVbNdP

Sunday, January 30th 2022, 3:10pm

Transition Effect for Krpano and Panotour Pro

Dear Support (Klaus), We are waiting for the corresponding transition effect. We use Panotour Pro. We want to easily apply the transition to projects. Too many people are turning to 3dVista for this transition. I had to buy that program too. but I prefer to work with KrPano. thanks a lot. Best Regards.

Friday, November 12th 2021, 8:25am

everpano 3D 1.3.4

hi, How will we model buildings with stairs or multi-storey buildings? thanks. best regards.

Sunday, June 20th 2021, 11:07pm

leica blk360

Quoted from "lastromantik" Yes, if you mean the 3d model at the base of the tour. Here is my example of use based on a model made in blender for panoramas and imported into krpano with a navigation plugin. Hello how are you? it loads very fast. what is resolution?

Friday, May 28th 2021, 10:02pm

Introducing everpano 3D 1.3.0

Hello, we have been waiting for you for a very long time. Can we prepare this work in a duplex apartment? I do not think so. I'm doing a store shoot. one floor. but there are 3 ladder steps to pass somewhere. a small height. You need to find solutions for different floors and heights. thanks. best

Friday, May 14th 2021, 1:07pm

everpano 3D 1.2.0

hi, I request this software to be updated. thanks. best.

Wednesday, March 31st 2021, 9:49pm

Video with Alpha

Hello, media encoder only supports V8 and v9 codecs. i have the same problem. I tried it with quicktime Proress 4444 alpha chanel or webm v9. krpano can't play any of them. does not show. most importantly webm. because the file size is very precious. I hope a solution to this will be found. best!

Friday, March 26th 2021, 6:38pm

leica blk360

Does it work in our work? leica blk360 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNtdCY2uICA Can it be combined with the photos we took? or another method? Regards. Best.

Wednesday, March 10th 2021, 2:09am

360 video not work in mobile with ptp

hi, if I open the video scene then black screen on mobile (android 10 with google chrome lasted version) But video scene slowly (crash) on PC. https://bit.ly/3bBjqYh regards.

Thursday, February 25th 2021, 9:46am

how to use for PTP - SOLVED

I SOLVED. Thanks. Source code 1 2 3 hi, I could not find how to use it for PTP. How can I go to the scene I want in PTP projects? 1.20.9 krpano installed on panotour pro 2.5.14 Best! Alican Y.

Thursday, February 18th 2021, 2:59am

Video Player Plugin PTP (uninterrupted video playback)

If there are different videos, gap / pause is not a problem. Usually 1 video will be used. The same video should not pause when transitions in different scenes. should continue where he left off. So there should be no downtime.

Tuesday, February 16th 2021, 12:36pm

Video Player Plugin PTP (uninterrupted video playback)

Hello how are you? I need a video player for PTP. The sound does not stop when passing between scenes. The video never stops and continues where it left off. In non-TV (non-video) scenes, the sound should be silenced. When we move to a scene with TV (video) again, only the sound will turn on and it should continue where it left off. If the user stops the video, it should stop completely in all scenes. If the user restarts the video in another scene while browsing, he should continue where he lef...

Thursday, January 14th 2021, 3:37am

everpano 3D 1.2.0

Quoted "on November 23 this was promised: The next release should be ready in a month, and I will do my best to make it as much stable as possible. ?????" We are waiting. I am so bored.

Thursday, December 31st 2020, 11:01am

Oh no no no

Hello, how are you? when will the new update come? We want to apply the floor differences. We want it to run fast like krpano. loading too late. everyone is waiting. We entered the new year. Thanks. Best!

Saturday, December 26th 2020, 9:27pm

(SOLVED) krpano Tools.exe does not open

Hi, no problem. Bitdefender is interfering. Exe is working now thanks. Best ! Quoted krpano Tools.exe does not open. Windows Task Manager> Details> krpano Tools.exe opens multiple times. looks. But it's not in the> Processes Tab. I use bitdefender Total Security Windows 10 pro x64 Everything is up to date

Saturday, December 12th 2020, 2:10am

password

Quoted from "Tuur" As stated a couple of times and places: An update is in the planning. When it fits my scedual etc.. For your information: Ptp is krpano code. Script was sold as opensource. Thanks! Tuur good news. thanks.

Friday, December 11th 2020, 3:49pm

password

Quoted from "indexofrefraction" @ sanaltur: you were not listening. the last post in this thread (before you resurrected it) was from 2015. this is an old plugin and tuur stated clearly from the beginning that he most likely won't update it. S.S. = https://ibb.co/JqZNc0X It may be an add-on that was prepared in 1980. however I see such a plugin on the krpano site. There is no extension on the extension page and the description says the update will come. I understand that it will not fit for the...

Friday, December 11th 2020, 3:30pm

Timeline - time managements

Hi, I want to run commands with krpano at specific time intervals. Clicking on a hotspot or a button will start the time, I will call the command I want within the time interval I choose. Sometimes it will stop. I need to manage time. for example: I'm going to click on a hotspot. The 2-minute video will open. The video will stop after 30 seconds. a button will appear. the user will click the button. the video will continue. When the video expires, two buttons (options) will appear on the screen....