Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 414.

Samstag, 14. Juli 2018, 17:49

Forenbeitrag von: »jordi«

CSS background-blend-mode for Layers

You can not use - you have to use camel case notation when setting css attributes from JavaScript

Mittwoch, 11. Juli 2018, 07:17

show expiry date

You should use unix time, so if you don't want to make it dynamic go this web page and transform your expiration date into unix timesatamp https://www.unixtimestamp.com/ then set in your krpano tag the expirationDate atribute Quellcode 1 <krpano expirationDate="1594451340" onstart="checkExpiration();" > then it comes the action that you will probably need to execute on start Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 <action name="checkExpiration" type="javascript"><![CDATA[ var expirationDate = kr...

Samstag, 7. Juli 2018, 16:34

device detection

For Android you can check Android version.. when it's 4.0 it's quite old...

Donnerstag, 5. Juli 2018, 11:20

Krpano tools on server

are you connecting to your server via ssh ? if so try to execute directly the code there without using php also check if path are correct, you can navigate through the server using cd (change directory) So when you make : Quellcode 1 cd /var/www/omuzee/data/www/vr.omuzee.ru/test/krpano/krpanotools then Quellcode 1 ls -l you should see the krpano files there

Donnerstag, 5. Juli 2018, 11:17

Krpano tools on server

yes you need to register in order to not have watermark, but that cannot be the reason as you should be able to execute it without registration done. maybe it's something on permits. you should be able to check if owner and permits are set properly (chown chmod) Of course printing some vars and checking if files exists on that path would help you... but some php/systems/linux skills are needed there helping blind is a bit dificult.

Donnerstag, 5. Juli 2018, 10:01

Krpano tools on server

Hi Alexey seems you have some path problems. for example the path of the config file seems not to be correct. you can just start always from /var also you can remove , $return_var the $output is where you will get the response. You are almost there ! If you did not change krpano structure this should work Quellcode 1 2 3 exec("/var/www/omuzee/data/www/vr.omuzee.ru/test/krpano/krpanotools makepano -config=/var/www/omuzee/data/www/vr.omuzee.ru/test/krpano/krpanotools/templates/normal.config /var/w...

Montag, 2. Juli 2018, 21:28

show expiry date

Fernando, you can already do that. Just set a variable with the value of expiration and check if current time is lower or bigger...

Mittwoch, 27. Juni 2018, 17:55

Oculus GO & KRpano

Zitat von »indexofrefraction« but can you preinstall a tour? for offline usage If you do not hack it, you cannot have local files

Mittwoch, 27. Juni 2018, 13:51

Oculus GO & KRpano

Zitat von »indexofrefraction« preinstalled in a foolproof state for non it/vr people to "just use it" Nothing need to be preinstalled, just go to the browser and navigate to URL like always, that's all

Mittwoch, 27. Juni 2018, 11:00

Oculus GO & KRpano

Zitat von »indexofrefraction« pretty useless for krpano right now why ? I'm ( and my clients ) enjoying so much navigating my tours with oculus go, and with stereo panoramas it's even greater. If you apply the tricks to oversample you can get native resolution and behaviour. What is just missing (hope for a few time) is the controller, then it will be freaking awesome.

Dienstag, 5. Juni 2018, 20:28

desktop set up for effective coding

Yes, of course it would be most welcome that fourth monitor, but I m afraid my Mac mini 2012 it's at is maximum usage. I still have to check if daisy chain would allow me to have more monitors for extra browsers and some folders.

Dienstag, 5. Juni 2018, 18:03

chrome developer tools, what else ?

Dienstag, 5. Juni 2018, 15:21

Hi, just wanted to present you my latest set up for coding tours one left side the tour I'm coding, central vertical screen code it self, right screen also vertical for debugging. Working with 3 screens has been a huge step in my daily rutine. Problem is when you need to use a laptop. Hope you like it

Montag, 28. Mai 2018, 22:45

[solved] How to get the current item name in combobox plugin?

https://krpano.com/plugins/combobox/#selecteditemindex

Donnerstag, 24. Mai 2018, 13:10

Oculus GO & KRpano

I know it's a different usage but using the testing server from krpano it's very comfortable Server address for the local network: (e.g. for wlan/wifi mobile devices) http://192.168.1.37:55361 Of course in that point you need wifi, but you can debug very easily

Freitag, 18. Mai 2018, 11:12

Layer name as div id

you can already do that... layer[name].sprite

Dienstag, 15. Mai 2018, 13:20

Oculus GO & KRpano

Me to just arrived today from Netherlands, hey Tuur you have all of them in your country

Mittwoch, 9. Mai 2018, 11:30

Oculus GO & KRpano

Reading those lines above I could not resist ordering an oculus go

Dienstag, 1. Mai 2018, 21:15

Detecting country code

Multilingual troubles !! Hard at the begining, making you evolve easily ;)