Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 201.

Donnerstag, 7. Juni 2018, 16:18

Forenbeitrag von: »360boy«

WebVR cursor, disable ONCLICK but keep ONOVER & ONOUT

EDIT: Just found it, it's just setting hotspot's handcursor="false" (), strange way but it works. Klaus, don't you think it would be better to disable the vr_auto_click(); if onclick is null? I find confusing this way to disable it. Best Luis

Donnerstag, 7. Juni 2018, 15:58

WebVR cursor, disable ONCLICK but keep ONOVER & ONOUT

Hello! Is there a way to disable the onclick event on a hotspot layer for the gaze cursor in WebVR mode, while preserving the onover & onout events? I need this functionality for my interface avoiding to have the "activation" of the onclick event which is shown simultaneously with ONOVER but doesn't trigger anything as there's no onclick event asociated to hotspot. Thanks! Luis

Samstag, 5. Mai 2018, 21:59

Camroll alike for yaw and pitch parameter, does it exist?

Hello Tuur, I know that one but in this case it doesn't work as it can't be adjusted dynamically. Camroll as well doesn't work as what is needed is to adjust some offset in pitch and yaw, roll doesn't make much sense there to get the "head follow" effect. Best

Samstag, 5. Mai 2018, 18:42

Camroll alike for yaw and pitch parameter, does it exist?

Hello Klaus, Is it possible to lean a bit the yaw and pitch of the "pano cube" by some parameter? I'm trying to recreate the slight "head leaning" that some portals like kuula or roundme use when mouse travels around in the pano area (view follows the mouse) and something like the new view.tz, view.ty, view.tx parameter but for rotation of this cube is what I'm looking for. Other option to do this would be to have some offset on the view.hlookat or view.vlookat but as far as I've found there's n...

Donnerstag, 29. März 2018, 18:45

Circle hotspots plugin, now available free!

Hello Konstantine, Nice example of yours of the circle hotspots plugin in action. Flat panos are like regular spherical panos just rendered at a very small angle (check <image> hfov & vfov values) that's why if you adjust smooth for those they will slow down transitions on spherical ones (much more larger angles of view). You can use here either. CASE1, custom transition for each case: Introduce an attribute at your "map" <scene> element like map="true" and add a line just below select_hs(); lik...

Donnerstag, 29. März 2018, 18:23

krpano 1.19-pr15 / pr16

Excelent Klaus, many thanks!! Best Luis

Montag, 26. März 2018, 16:34

Krpano ToolBox

Awesome Tuur! It works great for a current project I have. BTW, a paypal donation link would be great. Cheers! Luis

Donnerstag, 15. März 2018, 15:46

Include polygonal hotspot into editor feature

Very nice polygonal hotspot editor Tuur, just what I was looking for! Best Luis

Mittwoch, 28. Februar 2018, 22:08

Verify file existance with KRPANO

Hello everyone, thanks for your help, I'm expecting to do this internally in krpano but will keep PHP solution as a second option inexofrefraction. Zitat von »jordi« What Luis is trying to do is different, he wants to get an array of files from a specific folder, that could be done with my plugin right now, only if you would follow a specific naming, let's say if you name all your images in those folder img_1.jpg, img_2.jpg, img_n.jpg, then you can easily do a for that check if those images exis...

Montag, 26. Februar 2018, 15:46

Hello Alexey, Haven't really used "onloaderror" before, interesting idea. In my case what I want to do is to configure krpano to auto build image galleries, counting images on server for each. I don't necessarily want to load all those at once which is what your action is doing, still is an interesting turnaround so I'll check it out. Anybody else has an idea to check specifically if some image exists on server by its URL? also, any way to check if a URL image was already loaded in cache? Thanks...

Freitag, 23. Februar 2018, 17:22

Hi indexofrefraction, I don't know either as it's encrypted. I just wonder as there's a report at console each time a file wasn't found, so I guess that parameter is already available internally in krpano but don't know if it's possible to access to it. I also wonder if there's some way to know if a file is already loaded, as currently I'm working with the onloaded event on an image layer, but that one seems to be triggered just once on first load. Any ideas here? Thanks!

Donnerstag, 22. Februar 2018, 18:20

Hello there, I've been wondering recently how to check if a file exist on folder through building dynamically it's URL and then checking with some Krpano command. Jordi Valverdú published recently a plugin for this but I need to customize this functionality some more. Any ideas? Klaus? Best Luis

Dienstag, 13. Februar 2018, 18:33

Conditional to detect an empty value attribute (attribute="")

Just found the solution myself, post it here if anybody else needs it. Quellcode 1 if(!element[name].attribute, then_action();); That way it can be used aside other conditionals. Luis

Dienstag, 13. Februar 2018, 18:01

Conditional to detect an empty value attribute (attribute="")

Hello there, Just wonder how can a "if" conditional can be used to detect the case where an attribute is empty (not null) like: Quellcode 1 name="" fov="" width="" Used to work with this one for single conditional but it's not working when mixed with other condition. Quellcode 1 if(element[name].attribute == , then_action();); AFAIK this is not the case for null attribute as in this case it's there but it just doesn't have any value. Thanks in advance! Luis

Mittwoch, 20. Dezember 2017, 17:17

Circle hotspots plugin, now available free!

Hello everyone, I'm glad to announce you my first plugin for Krpano, the circle hotspots plugin, one of the most elegant & minimalist ways to add hotspot links to scenes to a tour in 360 ambient while preserving a thumbnail and scene description. https://krpano.com/plugins/userplugins/circlehotspots/ This is an idea that has lived with virtual tours at Imagen360.com for some years to date and, as it recently got some popularity and I was asked for it's use on other developers, in the end I decid...

Samstag, 9. Dezember 2017, 02:26

krpano 1.19-pr14

Zitat Klaus: Sorry, not sure what you mean - and related to the event processing nothing had been changed. With which version do you compare your case? I mean some custom events are called twice on first load. This is a quick example, I inserted this code in a tour created with MAKE VTOUR (MULTIRES) Droplet: Quellcode 1 <events name="test_event" keep="true" onnewscene="trace(hello!);"/> Which on first load renders this at console: Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 INFO: krpano 1.19-pr14 (build 2017-12-01) IN...

Samstag, 2. Dezember 2017, 20:57

krpano 1.19-pr14

Hello Klaus, just found custom events are doubled on the first scene load. You may want to check this. Best Luis

Samstag, 2. Dezember 2017, 02:18

krpano 1.19-pr14

Huge upgrade here Klaus, I just keep wondering eache time, why pr?? by now we'd be in Krpano 9.99 or something. Thanks!! Luis

Mittwoch, 29. November 2017, 23:34

Reading an attribute from a hotspot on a remote scene!

Hello! I guess this is an easy one but haven't done this before and don't know how to do it. I want to read an attribute from a hotspot on a remote scene (not the one user is in). I'm trying: get(scene[scene_name].hotspot[hotspot_name].attribute) but it's not working. Any idea here of how to refer to this variable? Thanks! Luis