Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Heute, 00:10

Forenbeitrag von: »Umalo«

SIMPLE IMAGE MENU? (for furniture and finishes options)

Yes I know that. It was to expensive to have it online for demo purposes only. While searching for solution where to host it I have it offine ;) Panos folder: 10.216.841.763 bytes in 579.700 file(s), in 150.350 directories Until then only first version of the project on youtube is available: https://youtu.be/6olQNGaFnEU

Sonntag, 15. Juli 2018, 00:05

Yet another editor...

Please get in touch via mail and I will post you download link for pr12 until I update plugin for latest krpano.

Mittwoch, 6. Juni 2018, 17:53

Example: iframes (or any other html content) as distorted hotspot

Maybe some of our community js experts could provide workaround knowing and following what is happening with Chrome in last update(s) not being backward compatible with this solution on how to bring Iframe from Krapno. Thanks for confirmation. Let's see....

Mittwoch, 6. Juni 2018, 16:46

hm, ok even that is an lead. What about others? Can someone please check this. My Chrome is on version: Version 67.0.3396.62 (Official Build) (64-bit) and behaviour of the Iframe youtube video from this link: Link to iframe Video is as on posted images in previous post.

Samstag, 2. Juni 2018, 23:28

Today I found that this solution is working strange. Like not all Youtube navigation elements are registered/scaled with video size. Test on Example link: Link index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=2369 index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=2370 It gives like small invisible area (capturing mouse events) that should be scaled with YouTube content but it is not. Try moving mouse over distorted hotspot where is youtube video. In my local example I confirm I can get mute and other content in the ...

Donnerstag, 17. Mai 2018, 12:54

Yet another editor...

Zitat von »plinden« Hi Umalo, I bought your plugin 2016. How can I get a current version? I can not find a download link anywhere. Zitat von »plinden« Kind regards Paul Zitat von »plinden« Hi Umalo, I bought your plugin 2016. How can I get a current version? I can not find a download link anywhere. Answered via PM

Sonntag, 13. Mai 2018, 13:53

Postprocessing Plugin Example - Multi-Pass-Blur

Hi Klaus Would it be possible to define area inside sphere where to apply the blur? E.g. Quellcode 1 set(plugin[pp].blur, 4, ath_top_left,atv_top_left, ath_bottom_left, atv_bottom_left, ath_top_right, atv_top_right, ath_bottom_right, atv_bottom_right); or making bb plugin child of the distorted hotspot and then applying blur?

Freitag, 11. Mai 2018, 21:33

Change background color to white not working

Will continue on this thread as it is for same topic. One user reported me he can't change background color with: <krpano version="1.19" bgcolor="0xFF0000"> Gave workaround but still let's check if this is Krpano bug or else. Can someone confirm this to be working, please?

Freitag, 11. Mai 2018, 20:54

Doesn't load scene when in krpano is in iframe in hidden tab

Hi Klaus. More intense testing on that link would show you the error case. It doesn't happen every time. It depends on how long you waited to click on the button that makes Iframe visible. As when defined hidden Krpano is starting. There are lot of code behind on autorun="onstart" so it takes some time (menu is automatically generated based on how many scenes project have and many other objects) So, when code start to use stagewidth or stageheight and their sizes are 0 or NaN (also don't underst...

Montag, 7. Mai 2018, 22:57

Doesn't load scene when in krpano is in iframe in hidden tab

Issue here is that Krpano somehow can't know its own size while his parent Iframe has no size as hidden. See example: Link When called directly it is aware of size as there is no hidden Iframe: Link Any known workaround to make Krapno aware if size even when Iframe is hidden? Umalo

Mittwoch, 31. Januar 2018, 10:28

Side Menu Plugin (new plugin from today)

Try instead of seting x value tween it: Quellcode 1 2 3 4 <action name="slide_menu_left"> <!-- set(new_x,get(menu_settings.background_width));mul(new_x,-1);set(plugin[menu_background].x,get(new_x));delayedcall(0.1,set(plugin[btn_menu].visible,true);); --> set(new_x,get(menu_settings.background_width));mul(new_x,-1);tween(plugin[menu_background].x,get(new_x),1,linear,delayedcall(0.1,set(plugin[btn_menu].visible,true))); </action>

Montag, 22. Januar 2018, 22:42

Hotspot getcenter wrong result

Good to know. Cooudn't use single/double click event as drawing after click was delayed (waiting for potential double click) and result was last point was added 3 times. My calculator was not taking last 2 in consideration and was working "fine". Thanks for going in such a details improving this in next version to not take in consideration duplicated points. Looking forward. Will test and confirm it with next release. regards Umalo

Montag, 22. Januar 2018, 14:09

Comparing two images (krpano get center and mine) you will see why following statements are not applicable: "Visually that wouldn't matter, even with very very very deep-zoomed flat panos . You can safely skip/round everything behind the 6 decimal point." Krpano get center New center

Montag, 22. Januar 2018, 10:57

Hard coded example where you can test getcetener with 4 points (no problem with dupluicated points even I easy skip last added point in my code) Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 <hotspot name="test" keep="true" ath="0" atv="0" align="center" edge="center" fillcolor="123456" fillalpha="0.9" borderwidth="2" bordercolor="123456" onloaded="showlog(); hotspot[test].getcenter(ath_center,atv_center); trace('center ath:',get(ath_center)); trace('center atv:',get(atv_center)); "> <point ath="-0.2" atv="...

Sonntag, 21. Januar 2018, 21:29

Working example sent. Yes I guess for non Flat this need more tweaking (e.g. adding somenumber*180 to all ath values to avoid wrapping) but I needed it only for Flat panos to be able to calculate selected area so that works for me now. Looking forward to help improving Krpano. Regards Umalo

Mittwoch, 10. Januar 2018, 11:20

include/exclude xml

I guess you use some kind of side bar similar to or same as my Side Menu. If you explore this (see online link) you will see there is option to change menu language. What this is doing? It is dynamically changing menu items. Something very similar you have to do for your phases. Don't know how phases are choosen but exploring the code from menu, adapting instead of language to use phase you can achieve that. In case of need I can directly support you as I am dealing with different menus last yea...

Dienstag, 9. Januar 2018, 00:12

Embed button

You have it on your mail.

Montag, 8. Januar 2018, 10:42

Embed button

You want embed via Iframe or just link to the tour starting with this active scene? Simple textfield to be used there preparing "code" as text to be selected and copied.

Dienstag, 2. Januar 2018, 12:21

Help~About array operation

Have you tried with ' instead of "? def(s, string, 'text'); See Example here