Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 24.

Donnerstag, 21. Juni 2018, 16:11

Forenbeitrag von: »Konstantine«

add hotspot

Useful! Very much saves time! You can focus on panoramas, for those who do not really want or do not know how to be a progammer.

Montag, 4. Juni 2018, 07:03

add hotspot URL link

Very interesting plugin! And very useful. I was lucky enough to participate in process of creation and testing. Everything works as stated. And it is very convenient. There is no need to write many lines of code if there are many scenes and hotspots. If you want to insert many images, you can put them in WYSIWYG mode - is very quickly and correctly. I also thought it was important. The plugin works with html and video windows - it's cool and modern!

Montag, 2. April 2018, 07:30

krpano Video auf Samsung Gear VR in Samsung Internet

Hallo! Und wie hast du das Video mit Samsung Gerar 360 ? Bei mir ist es sehr groß -2 Minuten minimal 80 MB erhalten und funktioniert deshalb nicht. Wie kann ich die Größe des Videos reduzieren, um die Qualität nicht zu verlieren?

Donnerstag, 29. März 2018, 16:50

Share 360 view to Facebook

It's possible. And not only swf (so better not to do). You need to use a plugin for FB Static Tabs from WOOBOX.

Donnerstag, 29. März 2018, 15:54

No border thumbnails in tour like demotour-weingut

I also searched for it for a long time, but I found only very old references to jsborder. I tried to collect a tour in version 1.18.5 - it did not help. And how can I draw a frame around pictures? To make a white rectangle under each one is probably not a good idea, it's too difficult, I think ....

Donnerstag, 29. März 2018, 07:40

No border thumbnails in tour like demotour-weingut

There is a great example - https://krpano.com/examples/10815/exampl…ingut/tour.html. I made a tour, just like this example. But in example there are frames around the thumbnails. And in my version - no. Although, everything is written exactly same. Here is my code Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ...

Mittwoch, 21. März 2018, 05:24

Photo gallery

It's very cool now! In the gallery you can see a YouTube video and it is made nicely. You can also make sure that there are only a few YouTube videos on different topics in a gallery (and there can be many different Videos). It's very nice!

Donnerstag, 15. März 2018, 12:37

Circle hotspots plugin, now available free!

This is a very interesting plugin! It is good because it allows you to see through a circle. At least! Thank you very much for what he is! But I had some problem when I using plugin. When using a FLAT panorama as a first one, panorama "flies"very quickly during transition to hotspot. I tried to change this parameter (minimise smooth. Ex. smooth="10, -10, 20") here: onclick="if(name != @selected_hs, select_hs(get(name)); looktohotspot(get(name),get(view.fov)); , set(enabled,false); select_hs(); l...

Mittwoch, 7. März 2018, 10:10

Plugin editor for radar and points on a floor plan

I tried to work with this plugin. It is very convenient. Need in ready-made tour just copy as many points as you want for your plan. And then put them in their places on a plan. The good thing is that you can go back to editing point at any time. If you understand principle, it is one of the simplest plugins that solves a very complex problem. There is no need to edit code by adding lines to each scene. And at same time there are all opportunities for tuning the radar. Now browsers stopped suppo...

Dienstag, 31. Oktober 2017, 18:05

How to list a few layers of the parent for the text style?

Hi! Thanks for the reply! I saw it, but this description doesn't really answer my question. I wanted to clarify - is it possible in style list a few of layers for which this style is child.

Montag, 30. Oktober 2017, 10:18

How to list a few layers of the parent for the text style?

For a text layer, I can assign a normal layer to a parent layer. And there are some layers in which text should be in a specific place. Is it possible to create only one text style in which to specify all the settings? Or it is necessary to do for each usual layer a text layer? In short: can you make sure that the line "parent" = specify all layers for which this text style should work? Like "parent="layer_1...layer_2...layer_3...etc." For example: Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 1...

Montag, 30. Oktober 2017, 10:03

Polygon hotspot and the picture above it (or beside it).

Thank you for your answer, Klaus! It is very useful! But for future solutions. Now I was helped to answer this question San7 We did so. In order for the mouse to work, it is necessary to remove the cursor from the polygon hotspot.

Montag, 23. Oktober 2017, 07:21

HTML5 polygonal hotspots editor?

Great example! I can draw a large polygon hotspot, moving panorama is very accurate.

Montag, 23. Oktober 2017, 07:20

HTML5 polygonal hotspots editor?

Zitat von »San7« great example! added saving to file save_polygon.xml. "Space" - to start to draw again "space" - to end the previous and start the next, "Esc" to finish drawing, "s" to save file save_polygon.xml.

Mittwoch, 18. Oktober 2017, 21:35

Polygon hotspot and the picture above it (or beside it).

Hi! I want to make polygonal hotspot caused the image that would be as close as possible attached to him. As a parent/child does not work in polygon hotspots, I made it so that the mouse coordinates passed to the layer with the image. If you move the cursor off the polygonal hotspot, the image should disappear. But there is a problem! When I put my cursor over the hotspot, the picture turns on and off. Is there a way to make it so that while the cursor is over the polygon, the image would be sta...

Dienstag, 5. September 2017, 06:45

Again this problem!

Unfortunately, with the latest update of Firefox (55.0.3) and Adobe Flash to 26.0.0.151 again appeared the "Adobe Flashplayer required!" But now it does not help to make all the permissions for the Adobe player as described above. Yes, the technology is dying, but it was very convenient to use the tour editor! Maybe there is some solution? Nothing that was before - does not help .... Sometimes earlier, when I ran the test server from the folder that Krpano was generating, I had a page in the bro...

Donnerstag, 24. August 2017, 16:58

Priority fov in scene and in startup action

I try to make the scene open at 90 ° in the nadir and at a great distance. After loading and rotating, the scene should be limited to fov=120. But the scene gets priority. Can I make it so that after the full download the scene was limited to fov=120, but from the very beginning it was vov=170? Here is an example code. Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 <!-- startup action - load the first scene --> <action name="sta...

Sonntag, 20. August 2017, 06:49

Great job!

I saw this gallery and worked with it! I really liked her, very good work. This gallery has so many interesting features!

Donnerstag, 27. Juli 2017, 18:56

Setting the initial size of a flat panorama

I made a large flat panorama 63817x8712 It fits on the screen all. How can I make it open immediately to the full screen on the vertical side, adapted? I change values limitwiev parametr (in flatpano_setup.xml) but nothing happens. Assembled with plug-in MAKE PANO (FLAT) droplet.bat Regards!

Sonntag, 18. Juni 2017, 11:44

Wery nice!

Very interesting plugin! The author kindly provided the alpha version for a test I liked it very much! To ensure that the correct move button controls, get used to it. It is better to do so: 1. select the parameter that will change 2. Press and not release the mouse 3. move in the desired direction (left or right) 4. in order to change faster, move the mouse on. If you slowly and accurately - move the mouse slowly. First, it is not clear, but then very convenient!