Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 699.

Freitag, 6. Juli 2018, 13:56

Forenbeitrag von: »Alexey Tkachenko«

Krpano tools on server

small update here: when I run my PHP command I can see this error in the server log: [Fri Jul 06 14:33:41.025843 2018] [cgi:error] [pid 27546] [client 91.200.47.42:35020] AH01215: Inconsistency detected by ld.so: dl-version.c: 224: _dl_check_map_versions: Assertion `needed != NULL' failed!: /var/www/php-bin-isp-php56/omuzee/php, referer: http://vr.omuzee.ru/test/ When the path to Krpano tools is wrong it says var/www/omuzee/data/www/vr.omuzee.ru/data/vt.omuzee.ru/test/krpano/krpanotools: not fou...

Donnerstag, 5. Juli 2018, 16:01

screen to sphere with multiple div set up

by the way, here are the screenshots of the error I get when trying to embed two Krpano viewers (see attached jpg files).

Donnerstag, 5. Juli 2018, 15:40

Sorry, the action code went mad here in the forum 'code' insert section, see it in the attached XML

Donnerstag, 5. Juli 2018, 15:38

Hi, Tuur. I tried it with one pano. I guess it could be something like this: 1. Remove action NumDoMouse from the events. 2. Try add this JS action to XML (mind the target div id in the action): Quellcode 1 2 3 <action name="set_div" type="JavaScript" autorun="onstart" > var target_div = document.getElementById("viewer1"); target_div.addEventListener("mouseover", mouseOver, false); target_div.addEventListener("mouseout", mouseOut, false); function mouseOver() { krpano.call("NumDoMouse();"); } fu...

Donnerstag, 5. Juli 2018, 12:01

Krpano tools on server

thank you guys for your help! I'll try and report back a bit later

Donnerstag, 5. Juli 2018, 11:22

Krpano tools on server

Wow, thanks for that help! I'll try it

Donnerstag, 5. Juli 2018, 11:20

Krpano tools on server

Thanks! I will keep trying to do this task... Yes, blind-testing is a nightmare))) Learning is always fun, anyway

Donnerstag, 5. Juli 2018, 11:10

Krpano tools on server

Hmm... unfortunbaltely it dosn't work.... Obviously I'm missing something... Do I need to register Krpano tools on the server first before using them?

Donnerstag, 5. Juli 2018, 10:17

Krpano tools on server

Hi, Jordi! Thank you so much for looking into this I'll give it a try.

Donnerstag, 5. Juli 2018, 09:16

Krpano tools on server

Hi! I've started learning about Krpano tools working on server. My first simple task is to process a pano jpg into tiles on server using PHP. I've spent the whole day yesterday and unfortunately can't get it working properly. Can someone please help me and give some advice? 1. Our server is Linux cs31307.selectel 4.4.0-92-generic #115-Ubuntu SMP Thu Aug 10 09:04:33 UTC 2017 x86_64 Do I need to run some installation of krpano tools on server or just upload Linux Krpano tools to some directory? 2....

Dienstag, 19. Juni 2018, 10:13

Bug with the New Combobox Plugin (combobox.xml)

Hi) I took a look at it and it seems that if you change the line 425 Quellcode 1 sub(openheight, max_overflow); to Quellcode 1 if(max_overflow LE 0, sub(openheight, max_overflow); ); it works fine. Anyway, it seems better not to remove the whole code part (not the best practice, because it may influence some other usage cases).

Freitag, 15. Juni 2018, 16:25

Can Krpano allow to Include Folder?

Hi Klaus! It's really an interesting example! Сould Krpano handle php actions from XML (like the JavaScript-type actions in current Krpano 1.19.pr 6) ? That feature could be fantastic!

Freitag, 11. Mai 2018, 10:34

Removechildren(); action could be very handy.

Hi, Klaus! When working with complex tours, quite often there's a need to remove children layers from a layer, but keep the parent layer. It would be very convenient to have a specific action to remove children layers from the parent layer. Something like Quellcode 1 removechildren(); action. I know I can use for() and cycle through all layers and check parent attribute, but I guess some specific command to address only one leayr is more efficient.

Mittwoch, 25. April 2018, 08:55

to view VT on local android

Hi) As far as I know you will need some app for this anyway. See this thread https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…local#post74200 and here https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…droid#post69863

Dienstag, 24. April 2018, 08:59

More access to scene elements

Wow, that sounds interesting))) I will take a look)

Montag, 23. April 2018, 16:43

More access to scene elements

Hi Tuur! I also vote for this .There were number of threads here asking about how to access some properties of not currently loaded scene. However, if the <scene> is only a placeholder for the xml content which is not parsed until the scene is loaded - then how can we access its content? I'm afraid such feature might involve serious Krpano code structure changes. Let's wait for what Klaus says though

Montag, 23. April 2018, 16:39

Please help : "error: Invalid expression : \ ... \ vtourskin.xml"

The first error seems like a path issue. Do you use include in your tour to include vtourkin xml? Try to correct folder names and try this path: Quellcode 1 mirad_aktual/vtour/skin/vtourskin.xml However, I'm not sure.

Montag, 23. April 2018, 08:52

Onclick=openurl problem - Solved

Hi! Try this, it seems to work: Quellcode 1 onclick="openurl('https://www.duscholux.es/mamparas_seleccion.aspx?es,,,,4', _blank);" Use single quotation marks to use the link as string (that avoids parsing commas, I guess).