Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Donnerstag, 19. Juli 2018, 21:50

Forenbeitrag von: »klaus.krpano«

limitview and hlookatmin/max

Hi, basically you can set any values (there is no -180/+180 limit), but as soon as the total range exceeds 360 degree you can look fully around. Best regards, Klaus

Donnerstag, 19. Juli 2018, 21:47

CSS background-blend-mode for Layers

Zitat von »indexofrefraction« background-image is also one of the styles (updated by krpano), right? Yes, the image of <layer> elements will be set via the background-image CSS styles.

Donnerstag, 19. Juli 2018, 21:46

Openurl pdf offline verlinken

Hi, das geht so nicht - kein Browser erlaubt standardmäßig den beliebigen Zugriff auf das komplette lokale Dateisystem. Was geht ist der Zugriff auf Dateien welche in der selbem Verzeichnisstruktur wie die html Datei liegen - d.h. im selbem Verzeichnis oder in einem Unterverzeichnis davon. Da das ganze nur lokal laufen soll, wäre hier eine kleine App auf NW.js Basis denkbar, dort lassen sich die Browser Sicherheitseinstellungen deaktivieren und es ist auch möglich Dateien mit ihrem zugewiesen De...

Donnerstag, 19. Juli 2018, 21:39

Gyroscope on mobile device (Chrome) going crazy

Hi, just look a bit around in the forum or the news page That's a known Chrome issue because since Chrome 66 the gyroscope sensor data values were changed from radians to degrees - and these 'larger' values are causing the hyper-senstive gyroscope movement. Since krpano version 1.19-pr15 the gyro2.js and webvr.js plugin are updated to handle the values from old and new Chrome versions: krpano 1.19-pr15 / pr16 That means just update to the latest krpano version (e.g. using the update tool). Best ...

Mittwoch, 18. Juli 2018, 22:11

Zitat von »indexofrefraction« do you have a link where the camel case naming is documented? Here some links: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs…rties_Reference https://javascript.info/styles-and-classes#element-style You could also use the developer tools of the browser to see the available proprieties, e.g. try: Quellcode 1 console.dir(document.documentElement.style) to see the properties of a CSSStyleDeclaration object. Zitat von »indexofrefraction« i suspect maybe krpano updates / refr...

Mittwoch, 18. Juli 2018, 22:03

Attributes to action and count attributes

Yes, the code looks okay. Is your krpano version up-to-date?

Mittwoch, 18. Juli 2018, 22:00

Batch to produce a projected snapshot from spherical pano

Hi, another possibility would be using the krpano tools to generate an image - see here the 'view' mode and the '-lookat' and '-fov' parameters: https://krpano.com/tools/ktransform/#top Best regards, Klaus

Mittwoch, 18. Juli 2018, 20:28

Is there a way that scrollarea layer doesn' mask children?

Hi, no, that's not possible. Why or how would that be useful? Best regards, Klaus

Mittwoch, 18. Juli 2018, 20:27

compare performance when using date= and style=

Hi, that shouldn't matter in any way for performance. Just use what you like more. Best regards, Klaus

Mittwoch, 18. Juli 2018, 20:24

krpano 1.19-pr15 / pr16

Hi, Zitat von »sr_raumgleiter« I have a Problem with the new Editor. With my custom skin I do get the Error: "Not a krpano MAKE VTOUR tour.xml file! No editing function available..." It must be checking something in the custom vtourskin.xml as i changed to standard tour.xml file an error was still there. What do i need to check in my code to get the Editor running`? The tour.xml need to contain the text 'vtourskin.xml' because the editor is only designed to edit default tours. Best regards, Klau...

Mittwoch, 18. Juli 2018, 20:23

Openurl pdf offline verlinken

Hi, warum sollte das mit lokalen Dateien nicht funktionieren? Woher stammt dieser Hinweis? Wenn die Tour selbst auch lokal läuft einfach einen relativen Link verwenden, z.B. openurl('document.pdf'); Ps. die openurl Action und window.open per JS sind genau das gleiche. Schöne Grüße, Klaus

Dienstag, 10. Juli 2018, 09:45

Control Camera lookat

Zitat von »juniorpanofier« Am I missing something? Have you changed that setting as shown above: Zitat changing these settings in the tour.xml: ... loadscene_flags="MERGE" to loadscene_flags="MERGE|KEEPVIEW|KEEPMOVING"

Dienstag, 10. Juli 2018, 09:43

KRPano on Sharepoint Online/O365 +IE11 not working?

Hi, looks like a CORS problem... Just as note: - IE10 = CSS3D => and CSS images are not limited by CORS (because there is no access to the pixeldata in this case) - IE11 = WebGL => images loaded to WebGL require CORS permissions (because this way it would be possible to access the pixeldata) First make sure that CORS is enabled on the server from where you load that data: https://enable-cors.org/server.html Additionally try also this setting: Quellcode 1 <security cors="use-credentials" /> In so...

Sonntag, 8. Juli 2018, 16:36

turning effect on littleplanetintro in krpano-1.19-pr16

Hi, Thanks for reporting! This was unfortunately a small mistake when updating the 'skin_setup_littleplanetintro' action to use the new localscope feature... For correcting look in the vtourskin.xml for this line: Quellcode 1 lookat(calc(lp_hlookat - 180), 90, 150, 1, 0, 0); and change it to this one: Quellcode 1 lookat(calc(global.lpinfo.hlookat - 180), 90, 150, 1, 0, 0); In the next krpano releases this will be also fixed of course. (btw - the 180 there defines the rotation distance during the...

Sonntag, 8. Juli 2018, 16:18

Hi, here some example code to set CSS styles of layers: Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 <action name="set_css_style" type="Javascript"> caller.sprite.style[ args[1] ] = args[2]; </action> <layer ... onloaded="set_css_style('backgroundBlendMode', 'multiply');" /> But if with CSS background-blend would do what you want and work in all browsers is another question... Best regards, Klaus

Sonntag, 8. Juli 2018, 16:10

Image corrupt or truncated - html5

Zitat von »moonfox77« what is wrong? Please post a link to your example.

Sonntag, 8. Juli 2018, 15:52

Offline exe for client (without server)

Zitat von »jeremyfukunaga« This was great. What is the process for Mac OS? Copy the package.json and the vtour folder into a folder named 'app.nw' and then copy that folder into the 'nwjs.app/Contents/Resources/' folder of NWJS. See also here: http://docs.nwjs.io/en/latest/For%20User…ackage-your-app

Sonntag, 8. Juli 2018, 15:43

Oculus Go resolution limits

Hi, krpano doesn't apply any limits here. When it comes to video it's mainly browser and system/hardware related. Maybe try using other video encodings, e.g. a different mp4 level... I don't know what kind of video encoding, formats and resolutions are supported by the Oculus Go browser. Best regards, Klaus

Sonntag, 8. Juli 2018, 15:36

update embedded SWF to HTML5?

Hi, sorry, but there is no public way to decrypt a swf with embedded files. I could do decrypt it for you, but only with a permission from the owner/creator of that file. Best regards, Klaus