Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 62.

Samstag, 19. August 2017, 11:58

Forenbeitrag von: »wilsan«

Photo gallery

Great beautiful gallery useful for all users. Great Job done San7. Thank you very much. Regards, Wilsan

Mittwoch, 5. Juli 2017, 19:30

comprehensive instruction Sticker module

i Piotr, Some time ago in excavation work in Tilburg in the field of water purification the remains found of Huize Moerenburg. This estate was one of the first three stone houses around 1310 in Tilburg and is an important part of the history. The former country house was not completely rebuilt, but the contours of the building standing on the spot where it ages ago. Here are several panoramas photographed and created a virtual tour. The glory days of Huize Moerenburg are the second half of the 1...

Dienstag, 30. Mai 2017, 19:17

Virtual Tour Builder (VT Builder) - free templates, modules, POI system and multi floor plans - NEW UPDATE (4.2.1)

Hi Piotr, Thank you for the new templates. Thank you for your quick problem analysis with explanations. My compliments and can anyone recommend Virtual Tour Builder. Easy, fast, great, quick support and more........... Best Regards, Wilsan

Dienstag, 4. April 2017, 11:53

Virtual Tour Builder (VT Builder) - free templates, modules, POI system and multi floor plans - NEW UPDATE (4.2.1)

Hi, Great, big compliments a fantastic acquisition multi floorplans radar and floorplan and map, When is this update available for users? best regards, Wilsan

Donnerstag, 23. März 2017, 11:08

Small useful help

Welcome Tommy, great useful plugin Thanks. Wilsan

Freitag, 10. Februar 2017, 15:19

buttons

Hello Piotr, I've just bought the Virtual Tour Builder (VT Builder) new update 2.0. Piotr can you check the buttons lookout, color and size, the buttons create in POI editor are not the same in open project and index.html. The index.html shows the buttons stickers is this correct? Kind Regards

Donnerstag, 23. Juni 2016, 12:45

Make video from Autotour

The autotour creator is a great option for all krpano users for beginners or advanced users. Also beginners without knowledge of xml language. Many customers want a tour example on You-tube. Make from this Autotour a Video and see the result...... Click on this link: #mce_temp_url# Regards, Wilsan

Sonntag, 8. Mai 2016, 13:06

Theater

Hi Panorama07, I'm loving also the curtain transition, very very nice. Regards, Wilsan

Mittwoch, 17. Februar 2016, 13:19

New skin droplet

Hi Panomaster, How its going with the new skin dropled called Silver regards, wilsan

Freitag, 5. Februar 2016, 19:13

Swipe events on 2d layer

Great plugin Panomaster. Thank you. Wilsan

Montag, 7. Dezember 2015, 14:06

New skin droplet

Hi Panomaster, The Search engine is a great option. If possible i like a introduction - and a info screen. Great work regards, wilsan

Montag, 30. November 2015, 18:10

Droplet file for generating rectangular thumbnails

Hi jeasung, Many thanks for your answer. I did a beginners error because i used long name for the sphere's. It works great, thanks for your expertise. see link http://goo.gl/xtqa82 best regards, Wilsan

Montag, 30. November 2015, 15:32

Droplet file for generating rectangular thumbnails

Hi jeasung, Your sample template/skin is a beautiful tour with thumbs arrows and more...... Thanks for the droplet. I get wrong thumbs display. Possible I do something wrong. I got only air thumbnails....... See link http://goo.gl/VkpJMn best regards, Wilsan

Mittwoch, 18. November 2015, 18:56

Video created from Autotour

Video created from Autotour https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jRJ7MTc8aA click here Panorama point Bayonet lock III - construction work new lock Tilburg. In one and a half years time I gone to the panorama point and have photographed on different time points during the construction works (wilhelminakanaal Tilburg), There are four time moments photographed namely: May 25, 2014 - 4 August 2014 - 7 February 2015 and August 10, 2015. Shown a list from year and a half of construction work on the new l...

Montag, 16. November 2015, 19:27

Autotour Creator:

A automatic tour of this kind format is formerly unthinkable! But Umalo created a kind of record en play function, that we every detail in all panoramas can be shown and even pictures can be displayed. A great way to present your tour, especially to pay attention on the many details that have to be discovered in the tour initially. Without knowledge of xml language. A great asset for all krpano users but also a great view for the customers. See the example: Virtual- and autotour first composite ...

Samstag, 21. März 2015, 18:16

3.2 gigapixel , Panoramas of room.

"Navi360" Spherical-frame screen I have buy this plugin, this is a small spherical-frame image window that in a 360° panorama shows the location indicated by a target. The target is displayed in a (spherical-frame) navigation-screen. Depending on the coordinates of the (spherical-frame) navigation-screen, the position of the target moved. By moving the target, the 360° panorama will move at the same time both. Zoom in zoom out the target will be smaller and larger. The (Spherical-frame) navigati...

Sonntag, 15. März 2015, 15:19

Yet another editor...

A great plugin !! This plugin is made up of two components namely; HOTSPOT EDITOR and AUTOTOUR CREATOR. Hotspot editor: This hotspot editor has more extensive capabilities as the krpano's tour_editor. Add a photo or video in a very easy way to your tour. For the locations of the hotspot, no longer write the coordinates on paper and type in the xml file, and simply click the photo or video. A recommendation for every krpano user from beginner to professional, because this means a huge time saver ...

Samstag, 14. März 2015, 14:01

Window like the rearview mirror

Thank you klaus, I have applied the new version and it works correctly. http://bit.ly/1HTdAda Thank you very much. Best regards, Wilsan