Suchergebnisse 1-16 von insgesamt 16.

Freitag, 29. Juni 2018, 20:22

Forenbeitrag von: »chris@strattons.us«

Which template?

Hi - May I ask - which template did you start with? Chris

Montag, 16. Januar 2017, 15:49

Something changed - images not loading with HTM5 on Chrome, works on IE

[quote='Alexey Tkachenko','index.php?page=Thread&postID=69831#post69831']Editor works in Flash only, while tour.html can use WebGL. And if your graphic card has bad performance in WebGL, then there may be some problems viewing WebGL tours. However, this is a guess only. Strange that you get no errors or messages in the log, just black screen, or what?[/quote]Alexey - thank you. You've nailed the issue. The vtour finally appeared.. it is an issue of bad performance I presume. This page with vario...

Montag, 16. Januar 2017, 15:12

really odd - the sucker works on my phone. I'm concerned about viewers with laptops like mine.

Montag, 16. Januar 2017, 15:11

No visible error messages.. just black screen (can see thumbnails if I click on thumbnail tab).. where is log?

Montag, 16. Januar 2017, 14:57

Why would graphics card allow tour_editor.html to work, but tour.html to fail?

Montag, 16. Januar 2017, 14:53

[quote='Alexey Tkachenko','index.php?page=Thread&postID=69824#post69824']Hi) Your tour works for me here (Chrome 55, Win 7).[/quote]THANKS FOR CHECKING, Alexey.

Montag, 16. Januar 2017, 14:51

really weird.. I'm on Win7, Chrome Version 55.0.2883.87 m Just closed and reopened my browswer.. If I "toggle" html5 from PREFER to DENY in the TOUR.HTML page, I can see the images, but when reverting to PREFER, I cannot.

Montag, 16. Januar 2017, 14:28

My webhost did something and all my tours are failing, e.g.: http://nancysnuwave.com/vtour/altamar/tour.html I tried the .htaccess file in the VTOUR folder, but no luck I don't get errors displayed. ODDLY ENOUGHT.. the tour_editor.html page correctly displays images, so, something is different between these two which I have not yet discovered.. Help?

Donnerstag, 24. März 2016, 17:15

Remove left and right double chevrons from vtourskin?

Is it possible to remove the left and right chevrons from the VTOURSKIN? These don't behave the same as the hotspots, and thought it most simple to just remove them?

Dienstag, 26. Januar 2016, 16:35

Stop, control, manage hotspot click behaviors

Thank you, Umalo! This is exactly the help that I needed. In stumbling around, I had gotten close to the points that you made, but had not found them. Your help brings me just to where I needed to go to do the changes. Chris

Montag, 25. Januar 2016, 22:41

Information popups

By the way - I figured an option modifying the VIDEO example...

Montag, 25. Januar 2016, 21:34

Information popups

No replies at all? I do use the paid version. Could someone please say where I can get answers?

Montag, 25. Januar 2016, 21:31

Stop, control, manage hotspot click behaviors

I would like to stop the "easing" or "tweening" behaviors that occur when I click a hotspot. For example, on click, the "view" first aims downwards, then "tweens" into the next scene. I'd like to control this behavior. Help?

Samstag, 5. Dezember 2015, 03:10

Syntax for videoplayer?

I've been able to get the videoplayer to work okay.. Nice touch.. question - what is the syntax? onclick="looktohotspot(get(name),get(view.fov)); videoplayer_open(videos\MyVideo.m4v|videos\[size=10]MyVideo[/size].webm, videos\MyPreloadImage.jpg);" It appears to offer a preload JPG, then either a flash or HTML 5 ready video.. Is that correct? Is there somewhere I can learn a little more about this feature?

Dienstag, 13. Oktober 2015, 18:25

Information popups

I wish to add "hotspots" to various scenes which link to image URL's which 1) image pops up when the hotspot image is clicked 2) audio begins to play (and audio has option to be stopped by the viewer) 3) which returns to the same scene when the pop up image is again clicked. I'm looking for a very simple bit of XML example to get started. I do have questions, of course.. a) should the new image and audio URL be within a LAYER or WITHIN a SCENE (or something else)? Thank you for any help you migh...

Freitag, 2. Oktober 2015, 20:57

Getting started with interactive areas

Is there a discussion or tutorial somewhere for using the tour editor? I'm not very java literate and am trying to get beyond the simple hotspots, which I seem to be able to create. I would like to add links in the the tour to webpages or information or images on click or hover. I suspect it has to do with add links to other XML (such as the ShowText.xml) - but that's just a guess on my part. I'd also like to know how to define an interactive area. Much thanks, Chris