Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 83.

Gestern, 08:07

Forenbeitrag von: »San7«

Creating Floor Plans.

Using the plugin. An example of a tour with an apartment plan: http://novosibpano.ru/VT/Bavariya/

Samstag, 18. August 2018, 18:32

Add custom icons on combobox

Maybe it's not quite right, but it works for me. Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 <combobox name="cbscenes2" design="vtour" align="lefttop" x="10" y="10" onloaded="for(set(i,1), i LT 4, inc(i),add_scene_items2(get(i));)" /> <action name="add_scene_items2" scope="local"> caller.additem(calc('[img src=[dq]' + image_cb.url_%1 + '[dq] style=[dq]border:1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.5);width:48px;height:32px;vertical-align:middle;margin-right:8px;[dq]/] '+ image_cb.tit_%1), get(image_cb.cl...

Samstag, 18. August 2018, 14:36

is it possible onload current xml and load new one ?

If so? Put everything from the "panos" folder into one folder. From tour.xml, copy the scene code and paste it into one tour.xml file

Sonntag, 12. August 2018, 12:18

Visual Hotspot Editor Download? Please Assist!

Good afternoon, I already wrote you a letter, sent a link to download, answered in a thread on the forum https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?page=Thread&postID=76486#post76486

Samstag, 11. August 2018, 18:11

Visual Hotspot Editor

Sorry, I was not. I sent you a download link

Montag, 30. Juli 2018, 11:48

Creating Floor Plans.

Hi, this is a plugin for creating floor plans and placing points with radars. Capabilities.All work is done in browser window and does not require writing and editing code.Create a plan or several floor plans, enter name of the floorA drop-down list of floor plans.Customize window with the plan (location, size, positioning, show / hide at startup).Customize design of the window with the plan (color, transparency, curb, rounding, shadow).Presence of a compass in a window with a plan and a viewing...

Dienstag, 17. Juli 2018, 14:00

Krpano ToolBox

Handsomely! Interesting code

Donnerstag, 21. Juni 2018, 07:30

add hotspot

Hello I tried to make the plugin easy to use. To create hotspots, this plugin does not require deep knowledge of krpano and code writing. Open the xml file only in order to connect a plugin - insert a line: <include url = "add_hotspot / plugins_l / add_hotspot.xml" /> Creating, editing, saving is done using the panel inside the browser window. Scope: Ability to create, delete, copy hotspots. Positioning the hot spot with the mouse, selecting the hot spot image in the Explorer window. Enter the n...

Sonntag, 10. Juni 2018, 20:24

Bug with the New Combobox Plugin (combobox.xml)

Thank you ! it worked! Are you having trouble after removing the code?

Dienstag, 5. Juni 2018, 12:35

add hotspot URL link

Klaus, Constantine, thank you for rating! This is a good incentive ! I plan to add more tabs to create a video-hotspot and an audio-hotspot.

Montag, 28. Mai 2018, 07:58

add hotspot URL link

Hello I want to show an example of creating URL links for hotspots and creating hotspot animations. Example: youtube 3d tour Creating hotspots in browser.Ability to create, delete, copy hotspots.Positioning hotspot with mouse, selecting hotspot image in Explorer window.Enter name of hotspot. Appears when you hover mouse over hotspot.Advanced settings - ability to change the scale, transparency, rotation along axes x,y,z. Also you can make their actions in onover, onhover, onclick, onout.Assign h...

Donnerstag, 26. April 2018, 10:18

Visual Hotspot Editor

Fixed some bugs. Works with krpano-1.19-pr16. Added restriction to move and stretch editor panels within the screen. example

Donnerstag, 19. April 2018, 15:18

Photo gallery

Zitat von »Islander« just a little point to note: Zitat von »Islander« i was confused about a hotspot not opening the associated gallery until i realized that gallery names with hyphen is not accepted. for example: use "beach_bar" instead of "beach-bar" Yes, the hyphen in the gallery name does not work, I'll add it to the gallery description. thanks for the info Added in description

Montag, 16. April 2018, 18:49

Photo gallery

Hello! I made small changes: 1. When displaying photos, the native tour interface is hidden. 2.When you turn on the video player or YouTube player, the audio player pauses. 3.The problem with "onmousewheel" is solved.

Montag, 9. April 2018, 16:40

'Official' Krpano Group in Vkontakte

Alexey, the idea is excellent!

Montag, 9. April 2018, 14:09

HTML5 Editable Textfield PlugIn

ОК Tuur!!! /* function setfocus(){ if(arguments.length<1)return; if(arguments[0]==='true')inputelement.focus(); else inputelement.blur(); } */

Sonntag, 8. April 2018, 13:28

HTML5 Editable Textfield PlugIn

Hello! At me textinput.js does not work in krpano 1.19-pr15 (build 2018-03-28). ERROR: parsing 'textinput.js' failed:SyntaxError: Unexpected token ; How can I correct the error, tell me please

Freitag, 30. März 2018, 05:44

Compass

I made a scale compass on top of the screen. example Text, points and compass background styles are open for editing, change design as you wish. If you are interested, you can download it here . It's free.