Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 419.

Gestern, 08:14

Forenbeitrag von: »indexofrefraction«

I buy manfrotto 303sph but I have a little problem

are you sure the camera is at the nodal point in this position? to me it seems to be shifted too far to the back side

Sonntag, 19. August 2018, 12:01

proper video encoding (video key frames?) to allow seeking

hi, i have a problem with a video where i can't pause() without the player reseting the position to zero (happens on iOS, desktop is ok) i did circumvent the problem by storing the position, then do the pause() and finally seeking back to the pos this works, but it flickers a bit (the player gets invisible for a split second) now i noticed that this pause() problem does not happen with a video i got from another source, so i suspect the problem lies within the video encoding does anybody have so...

Mittwoch, 15. August 2018, 12:09

Hotspot change depth without scale change?

you can do that in 1 instruction :) calc(caller.scale, caller.depth/2500); or even simpler div(caller.scale, 2500);

Sonntag, 12. August 2018, 14:30

Visual Hotspot Editor Download? Please Assist!

@courtneyb : your user picture is disturbing....

Samstag, 4. August 2018, 19:01

need help creating action/plugin - ipad orientation

:) oki, thats something else then :) interesting, i just noticed, if you turn an iphone upside down, you dont get a resize event. only if its 0, +90 or -90

Samstag, 4. August 2018, 16:36

need help creating action/plugin - ipad orientation

hm, i do that much simpler: if the orientation changes a resize event will fire, so you can just do something like: <events onresize="if(stage.height GT stage.width, debug("portrait"), debug("landscape"));" />

Mittwoch, 1. August 2018, 18:03

Google Street View Style Navigation

i dont know how their cameras work, but i guess basically with a lot of photos and some processing you end up with a textured 3d model i think this is at least as hard to do as the viewer itself. i dont know if there are some other cams/software out that can do this and if there are standards that can be used if you can get good data (3d model) and have programming skills a viewer could be done with threejs theoretically also krpano could adapt it ofc... but absolutely no idea if klaus has such ...

Mittwoch, 1. August 2018, 17:04

Google Street View Style Navigation

mport is a completely different technology, i wouldn't wait for krpano to go that way anytime soon. why dont offer both ways to your clients? (never forget: always say yes, absolutely no problem, i can do that for you) ;) mport only works for real sites you have to photograph, i guess also programming / designing a tour will be limited much more than krpano for some projects mport and for some krpano will be better (maybe keep in mind that mp seems to be a very closed system, i m not even sure y...

Freitag, 27. Juli 2018, 20:46

pass parameters to testing server

Zitat von »jordi« won't it be just easier to create a custom exe/dmg and there you can have control of every varibale ?? i dont think that is easier (for most people) for me it would be cool if the testserver would accept some commandline arguments.

Freitag, 27. Juli 2018, 11:24

@klaus: maybe it would be an idea if the testserver executable had some (documented) arguments... - the path to the folder / file to open like -p some/subfolder/panotour or -p some/subfolder/panotour/tour.html - the url arguments to pass to the tour maybe in url format like -a "?startscene=5&test=4" or in a list -a "startscene=5,test=4" or is that possible already somehow?

Dienstag, 24. Juli 2018, 13:51

i was just wondering what those hyroglyphs meant

Freitag, 20. Juli 2018, 12:42

Openurl pdf offline verlinken

openurl('skin/document.pdf'); mal versucht?

Donnerstag, 19. Juli 2018, 08:50

CSS background-blend-mode for Layers

Zitat von »klaus.krpano« Not 'most', but the 'background' CSS style will be set/updated already by krpano. thanks for those infos klaus! background-image is also one of the styles (updated by krpano), right?

Mittwoch, 18. Juli 2018, 18:38

Attributes to action and count attributes

Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 <action name="choose_style" scope="local"> set(hotspot[spot1].anistopped, true); addhotspot('test2'); hotspot[test2].loadstyle('skin_hotspot_choose_style'); set(hotspot[test2].url, 'skin/marker_02.png'); copy(hotspot[test2].ath, caller.ath); copy(hotspot[test2].atv, caller.atv); set(hotspot[test2].linkedscene, 'BF5_4_02'); tween(hotspot[test2].alpha, 1, 1.2); tween(hotspot[test2].scale, 0.5, 0.6); tween(hotspot[test2].ath, calc(caller.ath - 8), 0.6); twee...

Mittwoch, 18. Juli 2018, 17:20

that i can't believe.... you want to show us your code?

Mittwoch, 18. Juli 2018, 12:08

https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#action.scope if your action has a local scope you need to use the caller variable <hotspot name="..." onclick="myaction();" /> <action name="myaction" scope="local"> trace(caller.name); set(caller,ath, 0); // reset position set(caller,atv, 0); </action>

Mittwoch, 18. Juli 2018, 11:59

onloadcomplete => include xml...

better dont think of loading your xmls when everything is ready load your xmls normally, but dont do anything until everything is loaded that needs waiting for one or more signals (with callwhen) and of course setting each signal if a thing is done/loaded events onloadcomplete only says the panorama is loaded for layers with images you must use the layers onloaded events if you have a lot of image layers you can use a counter <layer name="..." url="...jpg" onloaded="inc(image_counter);" /> callw...

Mittwoch, 18. Juli 2018, 09:50

that doesnt work this way... events.onloadcomplete is an action you can define like this: <events onloadcomplete="set(pano_loaded,true);" /> <action "isready" autorun="onstart"> callwhen(pano_loaded, ... your hide loading text code ... ); </action> or simpler <events onloadcomplete="... your hide loading text code ... " /> but this should work automatically maybe you mixed up something in the standard xmls or your server has a problem...

Mittwoch, 18. Juli 2018, 00:59

delays are bad... one possibility is to set some (krpano) check variables and use callwhen callwhen(session_ok AND cookies_ok, .... do something ... ); in your session/cookie actions, when finished and ready you do set(session_ok, true); and set(cookies_ok, true);