Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 42.

Mittwoch, 15. August 2018, 19:58

Forenbeitrag von: »pur«

Combobox visible false

Hi Suso, Just toggle/set the visible on the layer created by the combobox action. In the krpano example of 1.19-pr16 ...\krpano-1.19-pr16-win\viewer\examples\combobox\combobox-examples.xml you can do it by: Quellcode 1 2 3 toggle(global.layer[cbsettings].visible); toggle(global.layer[cbscenes].visible); toggle(global.layer[cbdesigns].visible); In your case use your <combobox name=yourname instead. Pavel

Samstag, 28. Juli 2018, 13:07

show expiry date

Hi Fernando, Here is the action Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 <!-- Expiration check --> <action name="check_expire" scope="localonly" args="exp_date"> jsget(today, 'new Date().toISOString().slice(0,10);'); trace('Today is ', get(today)); if(today GT exp_date, //your actions here e.g.: error('Sorry, your creditcard has expired!'); ); </action> and the call is: Quellcode 1 check_expire('2017-12-31'); Regards, Pavel

Freitag, 27. Juli 2018, 23:48

pass parameters to testing server

Hi *, This is not passing command line, but maybe it helps: to start any scene use the deep linking option introduced by Klaus here: https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…ews119vtourskin Quellcode 1 <skin_settings deeplinking="true" The syntax and params to pass are in the vtourskin.xml: Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 <action name="skin_deeplinking_update_url_process" scope="local"> copy(adr, browser.location); indexoftxt(qi, get(adr), '?'); if(qi GT 0, subtxt...

Mittwoch, 25. Juli 2018, 18:49

show expiry date

Fernando, This code does not check expiration date but installation version of krpano but may be useful, too. Just set the expire_date before. Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 <!-- krpano version check --> <action name="combobox_versioncheck" autorun="preinit"> if(build LT '2017-09-13', error('combobox.xml - too old krpano version!'); set(events[combobox_xml_plugin_events].name, null); set(action[addComboboxLayer].content, ''); set(action[removeComboboxLayer].content, ''); ); </action> It is located ...

Mittwoch, 25. Juli 2018, 18:21

pass parameters to testing server

Hi dreamcutter, I do use the initvars. settings for passing the variables. Look on my example with a "default" link https://pavel.ursiny.sk/pano/at/MillstatterSee_2016/ and the special case when requesting the English language and ultra light design skin: https://pavel.ursiny.sk/pano/at/Millstat…ign_ultra_light The use case of using it is in my internationalization "i18n" enhancements for multi language support of krpano: https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…5255&highlight= I need to upload ...

Montag, 23. Juli 2018, 19:15

Text Input Field to search for certain Pano

Yes, Marius, the combox plugin requires the latest (krpano 1.19-pr16) version of the krpano. Before testing you need to download version 1.19-pr16 and upgrade your pano code using upgrade tool. The combobox does not support any textfield as mentioned @Fernando. Apparently you are looking for a combination of regular scene navigation and CTRL+F option. I'm not aware of it. In the case you will build such an enhancement, please let me know! Thank you, Pavel

Samstag, 21. Juli 2018, 17:17

Text Input Field to search for certain Pano

Marius, What about using just implemented vtour thumb nail controll bar for your scenes? Or use the combobox, which allows you to group scenes too? krpano combobox example Regards, Pavel

Mittwoch, 4. Juli 2018, 18:40

desktop set up for effective coding

Jordi, I do use two monitors on my desktop and laptop. The midlle monitor (Dell 19") I share with desktop as a digital input and the same with laptop as an analog input. When I need it for the laptop, just I manually switch the input on the monitor menu button. I have a debugger question: is there a way to watch an attribute change of the tour.xml or included xml files? E.g. I'd like to investigate which action and when changes the layer[skin_map].height. Thank you and have a nice day! Pavel

Dienstag, 3. Juli 2018, 19:06

Resize Map container width [SOLVED]

Hi gpsblues, *, If you or anybody else is interested in interactively resizing the map container, please use my slightly updated vtourskin.xml attached. It is possible to change the width of the map container only when dragging little icons in the righttop and leftbottom corners of the map. Just replace the krpano vtourskin.xml in the ../skin/ folder. Since the height of the map is calculated at more events my update does not touch it. The map can use the whole window (area) e.g. it is not limit...

Samstag, 16. Juni 2018, 19:17

zoomToSpotsExtent() on bingmaps

Hi Klaus, First of all thank you for the new bingmaps.js (1.19.pr17)! Please note that the Bing Maps Plugins do not treat correctly the caller.zoomToSpotsExtent(); in the vtourskin.xml. For test just change the maps_type="google" to maps_type="bing" in the ..\krpano-1.19-pr16-win\viewer\examples\demotour-corfu\tour.xml. None of the checked bingmap.js (ver 1.19-pr*, 1.18.6/3) does not work for me while the google maps does. Any idea? Thank you and have a great day! Pavel Please let me share my wo...

Donnerstag, 22. Februar 2018, 20:32

break(); malfunction

Hi Klaus, Please notice some break(); imperfection. Neither in if( ) nor in for( ); loop is it doing as expected. Am I missing something? Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 <action name="break_test"> <!-- OK --> trace( before break); break(); error(AFTER BREAK); </action> <action name="break_test_1"> <!-- HTML5 & Flash goes to ERROR --> trace( before break); if( true == true, break(); ); error(AFTER BREAK); </action> <action name="break_test_2"> <!-- loop break...

Samstag, 17. Februar 2018, 18:43

How to hide maps plugin button in pano tour

Hi Jonathan, (San7), Please check in your tour.xml the Quellcode 1 2 <skin_settings maps="false" because the vtourskin.xml is overwritten by the tour.xml setting. Pavel

Montag, 12. Februar 2018, 15:21

Flash vs. HTML5 / copyattributes() / BLEND

Hi Klaus, Thank you for giving me a clue about tween animation system. I made it working here using HTML5 http://pavel.ursiny.sk/pano/Art/LESSO_20…rs.i18n_lang=en and Flashplayer http://pavel.ursiny.sk/pano/Art/LESSO_20…rs.i18n_lang=en Interesting that the krpano with Flashplayer DOES/DOESNOT tween all images the same way. I tested my pano using html5 and Flash on WIN, MAC, iPad, iPhone. (IE + Flashplayer WIN 27.0.0.187 Plugin, Firefox + Flashplayer WIN 28.0.0.161 PlugIn, Safari + MAC 28.0.0.161...

Donnerstag, 8. Februar 2018, 13:08

callwhen( ) questions

Hi Klaus, I found the callwhen() function as a very powerful instrument. But before using it more I'd like to learn about. - how heavy the function is (resource consuming, limitations,...)? - what is the lifespan of the function? (Until the condition is met or is there some 'garbage collection'?) - how can I cancel obsolete callwhen() when I need to start "my new era"? - is/will be there a way to control a callwhen() selectively like delayedcall(id, ...); - is there a queue where I can see (debu...

Donnerstag, 8. Februar 2018, 12:38

action scope=private:NAME

Klaus, Thank you for your replay. Yes, by now I made tweening inside an action with an explicit name passing and it works well. http://pavel.ursiny.sk/pano/Art/LESSO_2017/?initvars.i18n_lang=en&dbgobj=true This example has two actions in the contextmenu: "Rotate Next Only" and "obj360_next_local( ) " The first one works, the second will after your release later :) ... (Please start them after autorotate starts working, because onstart of the scene the 3D object rotates one round first. Here is t...

Donnerstag, 1. Februar 2018, 23:03

Multiple instances of deferred action in the action with the scope=local

Hi Klaus, Thank you for the great update in 1.19-pr14. Reading from docu: deferred code - Actions that will call other code later (e.g. delayedcall, tween, asyncloop, ...) will use the same scope as in the current action in that code. I have created my obj360 actions by using the 1.19-pr14 action scope=local. I found that the deferred code actions (in my case the tween and delayedcall) are working well when only one instance of the deferred function is running. As soon as there are two(and more)...

Donnerstag, 12. Oktober 2017, 20:59

Zoom and drag on simple Image (Solved)

San, Thank you for your input. My attached solution works aswell. But when applied in a container and scrollarea, it's not precise. I will check your code and will see. Please if possible let me know whether my code is running well on touch screen (iPad/iPhone/Android). I haven't tested it there. Thank you again for your solution. Pavel

Montag, 2. Oktober 2017, 18:08

Fixed by using [sq] syntax. No more an issue.

Hi Klaus, In the 1.19pr9 and pr10 I have used the textfield html="" with the img and style enhancements like Quellcode 1 html= "[img src='path_to_png' style='width:24px; height:16px; margin:0px 0px -4px -2px; ' /] Language_text" It works for HTML5 in the 1.19pr9/10 perfectly: http://pavel.ursiny.sk/pano/at/Millstatt…rs.i18n_lang=de Click either context menu - the German flag and the list of the langauages with the flags/languages. The same container shows the language(flag) list when clicking th...

Dienstag, 19. September 2017, 21:14

How to keep mouse focus when zooming still not solved

Hi Klaus, tmhok, *... Thank you for an attempt to help me though it's still not solved. 1) The attached example does zoom on the whole pano until the image is dragged or zoomed. Not sure why the mouse wheel event over the whole pano is not working after the image is dragged/zoomed. 2) I separated the zooming offset from the dragging and mouse movement of the image. The dragging and mouse movement makes change in the layer[image].ox while the image zooming sets the layer[image].x The zoom is not ...

Montag, 4. September 2017, 20:46

Zoom keeping focus + draggable NOT perfect

Klaus, please help! I want to zoom in/out a draggable layer with a mwheel/swipe. Attached is my attempt but it works just in the middle of the image. Would you be so kind giving me a clue what am I doing wrong? The working test is based on your mwheel example. Thank you, Pavel