Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 322.

Sonntag, 29. Juli 2018, 22:06

Forenbeitrag von: »andrew22222«

krpano in android app via phonegap card board mode issue

Hi Milo, Thanks for posting the link to the Android app tutorial using Phonegap. I had no idea that was available and a really good read. There still might be hope for paid virtual tours as the whole 360 tours concept seems to have gone a little stale in the market. Shame really as you want to just keep making them but not for free I did notice in the tutorial that during the phonegap signup there were three options for max app size. 50mb, 100mb or the 1gb included with the cloud membership. My ...

Sonntag, 25. März 2018, 23:23

Krpano ToolBox

Thanks again Tuur

Freitag, 23. März 2018, 23:00

Simple free distorted hotspot editor

Bloody hell ..... nice one Tuur

Dienstag, 20. März 2018, 22:36

Photo gallery

Dienstag, 20. März 2018, 22:17

Virtual Reality Websites - Wikipedia VR Plugin

Very clever. Can the hotspot links go to any websites? Also how do you scroll the webpage up and down in VR mode?

Montag, 26. Februar 2018, 07:12

Forum posts going missing

Thanks for checking. Finally worked it out. It had something to do with which language you have set on the forum. If I select German I can see the post in there with the others. If it's set to my regular English then the post is a no show.

Donnerstag, 22. Februar 2018, 22:10

Photo gallery

Fantastic Displays images, zooms, opens website links and downloads files. Now plays movies. What's next on your list Will it play youtube / vimeo also as I just tried it on the iPad and the skiing video doesn't load at all but the car driving does load eventually and after tapping screen several times. Maybe because the video has to download completely from your hosting? Youtube may speed it up with whatever technology they use for streaming? Andrew

Samstag, 17. Februar 2018, 10:47

Forum posts going missing

Hi, There's a post on the forum that I was interested in looking at It's located at krpano.com Forum » krpano Software » Plugins » User-Plugins » xml-fileload plugin and here's the url found via Google. https://www.krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.p…ad&postID=74123 When I view it I'm asked to login but if I remove the www in the url then I'm logged in as normal. What's strange though is that I can't find the post anywhere other than at the url I found via Google. If I look for it in the User-Plugins f...

Donnerstag, 25. Januar 2018, 22:55

360 Camera Suggestions

Another for the Canon 5D mk2. I have the older canon 15mm fisheye attached and can't fault either for image quality. I also use the same combo inside a Ikelite underwater housing with 8inch dome although not for 360's. The menu is pretty crap on the camera so just install the Magic lantern software. The software gives you more options plus adds more than the dreaded default 3 bracketed shots. Depends on your budget I guess. If you want to save cash I see the camera is now at MK 4 so people will ...

Mittwoch, 17. Januar 2018, 08:15

how to add search box on krpano

Hi, Check with panomaster I've just been looking for the post I saw quite sometime ago where he had a demo of the search that could include both scene titles and hotspot titles but am unable to find it. It was some sort of stadium if I remember right. I did have a go with his code myself after getting permission and it worked but for some reason the hotspot and scene icons (displayed in the results) stopped showing in the more recent versions of KRPano. No idea whats caused it. Best of luck. And...

Montag, 15. Januar 2018, 23:15

VR Thumbnails Menu plugin

Thanks for the post. I thought it may have been an easy fix but just couldn't work out the process. Works really good now and can go back and forth Regarding the description, it's a shame that doesn't work as I spent quite a bit of time filling in the fields within all the scenes as client wanted it. On the plugin product page perhaps remove the 'description' parts otherwise it looks like it's an available feature? Thanks, Andrew

Montag, 15. Januar 2018, 07:56

Descriptions and icons

Hi, Thanks again for the VR Thumbnails Menu plugin. I've enjoyed setting it up with one of my tours and looks good Thought I'd add some questions here just in case others are after the same info. I noticed the option to have descriptions for the groups and scenes which I've filled in but am unable to show them. I also looked at your demo tours on the plugin page and in the xml they have descriptions but also don't show..... just the titles. I'm probably missing something basic but could you let ...

Sonntag, 7. Januar 2018, 00:32

Display Scene and title in Google Analytics

Thanks for the reply and code Index. Appreciate it. I tried but no luck. As soon as I mess with it the result defaults to /vt/004/ and nothing afterfor any scenes viewed. I tried it with the event having a name and without. One solution I did work out yesterday was to add the tour number to the scene name(via find and replace in Notepad ++) so it would look like this <scene name="scene_004_035" then when you view Google Real-Time you see this Active Page 1./scene_004_035 That would at least narr...

Freitag, 5. Januar 2018, 23:53

Display Scene and title in Google Analytics

Hi, I use this piece of code in my index.html (previously made available here on the forum) Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 <script> (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-000000000-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview...

Sonntag, 24. Dezember 2017, 00:54

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays

Hi , Just wanted to wish you all the best and hope you get a good break from the computers, xml, cameras, panoheads, etc. over the holiday season. No sneaking off to check the KRPano forum or a sly stitch of a few images on Christmas Day Have a good one and please none of this on New Years Eve cos you'll regret it in the morning. Cheers from Downunder Andrew

Mittwoch, 22. November 2017, 08:22

Virtual Reality Websites - Tooltip Demo

Excellent. Thanks for showing

Freitag, 6. Oktober 2017, 23:31

iOS issue with CORS using amazon S3

Hi Jordi, I too had that issue back in August https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…72367#post72367 In the end I could only get the thumbnails to show by leaving them with the tour and not up on S3 with the pano tiles. I had the panos folder as normal with the tour on the regular website hosting plus all the tile folders inside but each of those only contained the thumb.jpg The url in the scene xml was thumburl="panos/001.tiles/thumb.jpg" Then for the pano Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 <preview u...

Montag, 2. Oktober 2017, 04:16

Virtual Reality Websites - VRW Hotspot Editor

Who created/owns the original xml code to run it?

Donnerstag, 21. September 2017, 23:19

krpano 1.19-pr13

Fantastic. Thanks very much for the update and perfect timing as I'm just about to start a big tour Your ongoing work and support with KRPano is greatly appreciated. Andrew