Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 35.

Sonntag, 27. Mai 2018, 20:44

Forenbeitrag von: »360gradenfotografie«

Google Street View Style Navigation

Zitat von »indexofrefraction« maybe the hiccup can be fixed? isnt it just a matter of transition times? I don't think so The transition uses zooming by changing the view.tx and view.tz values. You can only blend those movements fluently when the KEEPMOVING flag is enabled in loadscene(). Unfortunately there's a bug (or probably something more complex than that) that makes krpano, during blending, switch back to the scene you're coming from when the view.tx and view.tz values are reset. I change...

Samstag, 26. Mai 2018, 12:36

Google Street View Style Navigation

I agree. I tried to create directional scene blend: https://virtuele-tours.nl/tour/transition/ (XML). It kind of works, but there's a hiccup when loadscene() kicks in, which breaks the smoothness of the transition.

Dienstag, 20. März 2018, 09:01

No gyro support in Android after last update

Zitat von »cubsie« Just noticed that I updated my Chrome device (Samsung Galaxy S8+) to Android Oreo 8.0.0 today and the gyroscopic view on my demo tour no longer works in the Chrome mobile browser. It works on Android in Firefox browser and on iOS Safari. In Chrome on Android, the tour will not pan left or right, and the up/down movement has high friction (moves slowly on a lag...not very responsive). Anyone else getting similar results after updating their Android device software? Same here.....

Freitag, 2. März 2018, 11:20

Shift inside the sphere

Hi all, I'm trying to replicate Sergey's transition, which is based on hotspots, to a scene based transition. This is what I have now: https://virtuele-tours.nl/tour/transition/ (XML). It works, but there's a slight hiccup when loadscene() kicks in. This breaks the smoothness of the transition. Any ideas to solve this? I tried various tween speeds, blend speeds, blend types, but I can't find the perfect mix...

Dienstag, 27. Februar 2018, 14:43

ResetSensor + KEEPMOVING

Hi, I can not get it working Klaus. My code is: Quellcode 1 2 loadscene(scene_x, null, NOPREVIEW|MERGE|KEEPVIEW|KEEPMOVING, OPENBLEND(0.4, 0.0, 0.75, 0.05, linear)); lookat(0,0); or Quellcode 1 2 lookat(0,0); loadscene(scene_x, null, NOPREVIEW|MERGE|KEEPVIEW|KEEPMOVING, OPENBLEND(0.4, 0.0, 0.75, 0.05, linear)); And the lookat switch happens before merging into the new scene. Check this YouTube clip. Am I missing something? It would be great if krpano could blend into the new lookat-direction. Wi...

Dienstag, 27. Februar 2018, 13:59

North smartphone = North panotour

I guess you could fetch the phone's compass heading with javascript (ai.github.io/compass.js/) and send it to krpano with its javascript interface.

Dienstag, 20. Februar 2018, 15:17

Sound Interface - Oncomplete bug?

Hi Klaus, Any idea about this? Hope to hear from you.

Mittwoch, 3. Januar 2018, 17:10

Zitat von »klaus.krpano« what krpano version are you using? That should be fixed since 1.19-pr12: https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…72133#post72133 Zitat Fix: Soundinterface Plugin - playing a completed sound again wasn't working correctly. I'm using 1.19-pr14. The problem is not that the sound isn't playing, but that oncomplete actions aren't firing when using an id more than once.

Freitag, 22. Dezember 2017, 14:10

When I pay a sound like this... Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 playsound( soundid, get(soundfile1), 1, oncompleteaction(); ); ... and after finishing, I play another sound with the same id... Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 playsound( soundid, get(soundfile2), 1, oncompleteaction(); ); ... the oncomplete actions don't fire. They do fire when I use a different id for the second sound. I need the id to be identical, because otherwise a user interaction is needed for every new sound. Is this a bug? Or is there a way ...

Freitag, 3. November 2017, 11:11

Macbook Pro - Poor performance

I've noticed a poor performance of krpano on my Macbook Pro (Retina, 2016, both Safari and Chrome). I tested on a lot of devices (Android phones, iPhones, iPads, Windows computer, Apple computer (non-retina)) and on each of those devices, krpano works smoothly. Is this a known issue? Or is there any way to improve performance? Or maybe a well defined reason why it's runing choppy? Thanks

Donnerstag, 31. August 2017, 09:06

Gear VR - Oculus Browser / Samsung Internet

Zitat von »klaus.krpano« In the next release there will be a exception for the GearVR browser to allow using the WebVR API there. Great, thanks! Speaking of WebVR; are there any plans to implement support for the Gear VR Controller (and/or the Daydream Controller, Oculus Remote)? To be able to activate a hotspot with a click instead of the current time out. Zitat von »GEA3D« The experience in Gear VR is far better than google Cardboard. It is! Especially since the Oculus Browser came out. I've ...

Dienstag, 29. August 2017, 15:52

Zitat von »360boy« That's interesting 360gradenfotografie, I've just tested this private tour I'm coding in which I used pr12 specifically for VR and it works equally well (Console hidden but it's pr12, just checked again http://skynav360.com/clients/haig-point/vr.html). I did some testing. When I use webvr.js and webvr.xml of pr8, and all other krpano files of pr12, it works just like it should! Any thoughts, Klaus? By the way, I think it won't be possible soon to create standalone apps from W...

Montag, 28. August 2017, 16:33

Hi Luis, Thank you! I tested the URL you provided and it works like it should. I saw you're using version 1.19-pr8, while I tested with 1.19-pr12. Klaus, any idea what's going on here?

Dienstag, 22. August 2017, 13:11

I would love to view krpano tours in the new Oculus Browser or Samsung Internet on my Gear VR. Both browsers support WebVR. krpano also does, but I'm not able to get it to work. Check this screen recording on YouTube to see what's happening when I open a krpano tour in Oculus Browser. Hope anyone can point out what's going wrong.

Donnerstag, 9. Februar 2017, 16:39

webgl fails on chrome 56?? (Sierra OS)

Same here... No problems on both Chrome 57.0.2949.0 canary (64-bit) and Chrome 58.0.3007.0 canary (64-bit).

Montag, 11. April 2016, 14:07

Finding the ultimate multires settings

Hi, I'm trying to find the ultimate multires settings. Meaning I'd like to use the minimum amount of space (MBs) for an acceptable quality. Right now, I've got: jpegquality=82 jpegsubsamp=422 tilesize=512 levelsizes=512,1024,2048 and customimage[mobile].size=1024 On average, the pano's are 6.7 MB, which is a little to much in my opinion. Do you have any general tips for me? Like removing the mobile images. Or removing the lowest level (512)? Without lowering the general performance of a tour. Th...

Mittwoch, 9. Dezember 2015, 15:34

IOS 9 VR Fullscreen issue

Hi Klaus, Thanks for finding out! Could you tell something about the release date of pr4? Or is there any way we can do the work around ourselves? We've got a client who's hugely affected by this bug (which is Apple's... I know)

Montag, 22. Juni 2015, 09:15

krpano 1.19 - Pre Release 2

Zitat von »klaus.krpano« You can try disabling that GPU blacklisting by enabling that Chrome setting: chrome://flags/#ignore-gpu-blacklist Thanks, that works! Zitat von »jordi« What android version you have installed in the Samsung Galaxy S6 ? Android 5.0.2

Sonntag, 21. Juni 2015, 13:09

Enter VR button doesn't show up on one phone/browser combination

I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy S6. When using Chrome, the Enter VR button doesn't show up on this device. Same with the latest Chromium WebVR build. It does work: - When using Samsungs own browser (which I do not want). - On other devices (Samsung Galaxy Note 4, OnePlus One). Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Samsung Galaxy S6, Chrome (left) and Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Chrome (right)

Mittwoch, 10. Juni 2015, 22:46

krpano 1.19 - Pre Release 2

Zitat von »jordi« you must have this code somewhere Did you imply that it must be in my code and it causes the hotspots in non-vr mode not to work? I removed that line of code, and the hotspots work perfectly now!