Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 129.

Freitag, 12. Oktober 2018, 09:58

Forenbeitrag von: »Dafar«

MakeScreenShot not working

I just realised that the file was with 0kb. Don't know what happened, because I uploaded everything in a single zip file. Problem solved. Thanks!

Freitag, 12. Oktober 2018, 09:55

Yes, it is there.

Freitag, 12. Oktober 2018, 04:41

Hi, Klaus! Thank you so much for you attention. EDIT: Removing the link from this forum since the tour is not ready.

Samstag, 6. Oktober 2018, 14:59

Hi, I'm using the makescreenshot example inside my pano, but it only works when offline. When access online the button to save image doesn't do anything. Do I have to do anything special? Thanks!!

Samstag, 6. Oktober 2018, 04:03

Combobox - Show more Items

Thanks, San! I decided to get your code (that worked in an empty file) and started from scratch. I did it differently, but it's working now!! Thanks!!! Do you know how to change that blue arrow when it's opened? The grey one is beautiful, but when opened is ugly. I wish it could only rotate that beautiful down arrow. :) Thanks!!

Donnerstag, 4. Oktober 2018, 21:29

Nothing works! :(

Donnerstag, 4. Oktober 2018, 20:33

Although in your example it doesn't show all options when opened, at least on mobile I can scroll and see all the options. On mine I can only do this in desktop. On mobile I can't see/access all options. :(

Donnerstag, 4. Oktober 2018, 20:08

Doesn't work either. It worked alone, but suddenly it stops showing all options when I add other comboboxes to the scene. Also I've noticed that on mobile there's a blue arrow that is ugly. Can I change it? AND.. the most important: I can't select all the options on mobile. They don't appear in total, even when scrolling. I have to pull the fingers far from the original touch point to see the last options and, when I release the finger, it goes up one or two options in the list. The use will nev...

Montag, 1. Oktober 2018, 21:12

Yes I did. I will try to leave only one combobox inside the parent to see if it solves.

Montag, 1. Oktober 2018, 20:28

I don't know why, but it did nothing for me. I tried inside and outside a parent layer. The problem occurs only when the combobox is children of a layer. And I have 2 of them as children. One opens much more than the other. :/

Montag, 1. Oktober 2018, 03:56

Hi, I've created two comboboxes. One on top of the other. The top one shows only a few items on dropdown. The second one (below), shows much more items. Is there a way to specify how many items to show or the size of the dropdown? Thanks!

Samstag, 29. September 2018, 15:18

How to Reverse FOV Slider?

Ahhh!! Now I understood what you're doing. You want only to show what focal length would be in the cropped sensor. I thought you wanted to create the possibility to change the view to the cropped sensor, on the same focal length. So... You're right. We both are! hahaha

Samstag, 29. September 2018, 14:15

Actually no. The crop factor will multiply the focal length value. If you have 100mm in Full Frame, the 1.5x crop factor will give you 150mm.

Freitag, 28. September 2018, 22:23

I'm not using the crop factor setting that you created. I'm using it manually because I need other important changes, not only to show a different focal length number. But what I tried now is that the crop factor is inverted. When I put 1.5 on the crop factor, the focal length get smaller, not bigger. And, of course, it doesn't translate to view.fov. It's only a number changing. For me, the way you made it is perfectly fine! Thank you so much!!!

Freitag, 28. September 2018, 20:25

I LOVE YOU!!!! hahaah!! It's PERFECT now!!! Thank you sooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freitag, 28. September 2018, 17:48

I'm almost there! I gave up the idea to enter the focal Length. I did it manually with view.fovmin and view.fovmax data. It's working beautifully. Now I'm almost there!!! I did the conversion from FOV to Focal Length based on actual view.fov. BUT... it's not accurate. Could you help me correcting this error? Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 <!-- ############################################# # FOV TO FOCAL LENGTH # #########...

Freitag, 28. September 2018, 04:59

Forenbeitrag von: »dfarjoun«

Now it's completely weird. But anyway, I wish I could have the focal length working only. The formula is: Focal Length = (arctan * 43.27) / FOV Does the following makes sense? <action name="make_focallength" > set(ff, 43.27); set(fov, get(view.fov)); calc(focallength, (Math.atan * ff) / fov); copy(focal, focallength); </action> If so, how to put the result to appear as text? Everything I try I get a NaN result! :P

Freitag, 28. September 2018, 02:01

WOW!! Great! Almost there!! What works perfectly: Use the slider and see the Focal Length and FOV values What isn't correct: 1) When I zoom in or out from any other way except moving the slider, the Focal Length data doesn't update, only the FOV. It may be lacking an updateslider action?. 2) Yes. The extreme positions are crazy. The value respect the fovmin and fovmax settings, but the focal length slider value continues till till 0 or max. 3) The dragging(%1) value sets the maximum focal length...

Donnerstag, 27. September 2018, 17:22

I'm totally lost here. I have this action: <action name="setcamerafov" > set(ff, 43.36); set(fl, %1); calc(fov, 180 / Math.PI * (2 * Math.atan(ff / (2 * fl))); copy(view.fov, fov); </action> The trace shows the actual fov of the screen. As it isn't changing anything, I can't be sure if it's working. I need to put the fov value into view.fov after the onclick. I know it's wrong, but for you to understand, it could be something like: onclick="tween(view.fov, get(fov));" Actually I have this code w...

Donnerstag, 27. September 2018, 15:00

I tried to create an example for a 24mm focal length: <action name="setcamerafov" > set(ff, 43.36); set(fl, 24); calc(fov, 180 / Math.PI * (2 * Math.atan(ff / (2 * fl))); set(view.fov, fov); </action> But it does absolutely nothing in the scene. I found this angle of view formula that could be translated to fov. It's almost the same.. or the same. I don't know. https://static1.pointsinfocus.com/2010/09/depth-of-field-and-equivalent-lens-calculator/aov-equation-method1.png I tried with and withou...