Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 725.

Mittwoch, 17. Oktober 2018, 14:47

Forenbeitrag von: »Alexey Tkachenko«

stage.mouse.x not getting the right value

Check this thread https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…45420#post45420 Maybe something like this? https://krpano.com/krpano.html?xml=examp…r/indicator.xml

Mittwoch, 17. Oktober 2018, 14:05

Hi) what exactly do you want to implement? There's 'spheretoscreen' option, but it will calculate panorama coordinates into screen coordinates only for the pano section currently inside the vieving area (Klaus explained this somewhere on the forum and even provided a simple illuastation of this principle).

Dienstag, 16. Oktober 2018, 11:53

Krpano tools on server

Hi) If I ty to execute this line, Quellcode 1 /var/www/u0566741/data/www/alexeyonline.ru/krpano/krpanotools makepano -config=/var/www/u0566741/data/www/alexeyonline.ru/krpano/templates/normal.config /var/www/u0566741/data/www/alexeyonline.ru/krpano/pano.jpg I get an error "Segmentation fault (core dumped)"

Montag, 15. Oktober 2018, 14:28

Krpano tools on server

It seems that Krpano Linux tools require minimum GLIBC 2.14. I found it in this thread: https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…glibc#post54241 however, if I go to the download page, it says that Linux tools require GLIBC 2.4 https://krpano.com/download/ Which is correct?

Montag, 15. Oktober 2018, 12:07

Krpano tools on server

Small update here: if I upload Krpano tools (pr 16) to the test folder on my server and then replace 'krpanottols' file with the old one (1.0.8.15) and add 'kmakemultires' file, then it works okay - I see the 'pano' folder created from 'pano.jpg' and inside it the ready panorama. Also I see the output in the html... I keep testing further, but this is relly werid and puzzling... Do you guys run the latest Krpano tools on server without such problems?

Montag, 15. Oktober 2018, 10:02

Krpano tools on server

Here's the link: http://alexeyonline.ru/krpano2/make_pano.php As you can see the output is empty... The old tools work here: http://alexeyonline.ru/krpano/make_pano.php What can possibly inluence Krpanotools operation except GLIBC and folder rights?

Montag, 15. Oktober 2018, 09:57

Krpano tools on server

Sorry, I copied the wrong line here to the post (a bit messed up here in the Notepad, because I tested old and new tools today). Of course, with the new tools I use this: Quellcode 1 exec("/var/www/u0566741/data/www/alexeyonline.ru/krpano/krpanotools makepano -config=/var/www/u0566741/data/www/alexeyonline.ru/krpano/templates/normal.config /var/www/u0566741/data/www/alexeyonline.ru/krpano/pano.jpg", $output);

Montag, 15. Oktober 2018, 09:38

Krpano tools on server

I want to bump this thread because this makes my head spinning. I tested very old Krpano tools (1.0.8.15) on my server and it works (simple kmakemultires call which then creates a folder and puts tiles in it). However, the latest Krpano tools don't work - I tried all possible variations (even put 32 bit tools on server - the output array is always empty). What I do: 1. create some test folder on my server. 2. set 777 rights to it to be writable. 3. put a simple 'make_pano.php' script inside it a...

Mittwoch, 3. Oktober 2018, 16:45

Hi) Try this one: Quellcode 1 <action name="check_screen_pos" scope="local" > div(screen_section, stagewidth, 3); if(mouse.stagex LE screen_section, trace(left)); if(mouse.stagex GE calc(stagewidth - screen_section), trace(right)); if(mouse.stagex GT screen_section AND mouse.stagex LT calc(stagewidth - screen_section), trace(middle)); </action> Note that "screen_section" variable needs to be updated when the screen resizes

Mittwoch, 3. Oktober 2018, 11:44

Regarding the online gallery I benchmarked..

Hi) As far as I can see they use Matterport for these art presentations. It's different pano engine.

Mittwoch, 29. August 2018, 11:05

How to Increase filename number?

Hi) Your task is to play different music in different scenes of the VT, right? It seems that you went the wrong way though. I would do it this way: 1. Create 'SOUND' folder inside your 'vTOUR' folder. There all sound files will be stored. 2. In the 'tour.xml' add Quellcode 1 sound="NN" where NN is the NAME of the mp3 or ogg file. 3. Create 'SOUND.XML' file and include it to the main 'tour.xml'. This XML will store all code related to sound changes. 5. Inside 'SOUND.XML' write action which handle...

Donnerstag, 16. August 2018, 15:02

Struggeling with If / Else

Hi! It seems that the 'if' check is wrong. It should be: Quellcode 1 if (scene[WIT].x == a, loadscene(scene_30X45_dgrijs); <!--else-->, loadscene(scene_40X20_DGRIJS);

Montag, 13. August 2018, 11:13

problem with limitview

Hi) That's because "bouncinglimits" are set to true in the "vtourskin". Try to add this line into the scene: Quellcode 1 onstart="set(control.bouncinglimits, false);" It should work.

Mittwoch, 8. August 2018, 15:55

How to disable webVR for android devices

Hi) Try this: Quellcode 1 webvr="calc: device.android ? false : true" Read more about calc(); here https://krpano.com/docu/actions/#calc

Montag, 30. Juli 2018, 16:18

Text Input Field to search for certain Pano

And the next step was to get what is typed in the 'input' field and cycle throught texts inside Krpano and show the results as text layers.

Montag, 30. Juli 2018, 16:10

There's a great example from Klaus here https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…&threadID=16187 It puts a div inside a Krpano container layer. I studied the code and modified it a bit for my needs. For example: Quellcode 1 2 <action name="add_search_input" type="Javascript"> var search_input = document.createElement("input"); search_input.type = "search"; search_input.id = "search_field"; search_input.style.width = "100%"; search_input.style.height = "100%"; caller.sprite.appendChild(search_inp...

Montag, 30. Juli 2018, 12:33

partial pano - can't see it, I must be doing something stupid?

Hi) Partial panos are Flash-only. I always fill the pano jpg (or tiff) with some color so that it's 360x180, then drop it onto the Krpano droplets and then rescrict the viewing angles. Maybe there's some other (easier) way.

Montag, 30. Juli 2018, 08:32

I've done the search recently. I needed to search inside the texts used in a VT. I'm not a proger, but I managed to do this: 1. Put search 'input' inside the target Krpano layer. 2. Write action which gets the word typed into this 'search' input. 3. Make a Krpano action which loops through the texts used in the VT (used 'indexoftxt' action here) and shows the results of the search. Not an ideal solution , because it searches only inside the given texts. But for my project it works okay.

Montag, 30. Juli 2018, 08:17

pass parameters to testing server

That doesn't do here, because there's a need to start testing server directly with parameters (without starting the browser first). And in this example, the browser.location is used at the beginning - that means the link in the browser is already open.

Dienstag, 24. Juli 2018, 14:31

pass parameters to testing server

Huh)))) Leo Tolstoy make a good deal writing with these hyroglyphs))) The question was how to launch 'tour_testingserver' with parameters right from the start. I said I dunno how to do it without first launching the .exe and then adding parameters in the browser address panel. I'm not a proger though, maybe some ideas from anybody else?