Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 931.

Sonntag, 12. November 2017, 23:03

Forenbeitrag von: »Zephyr«

Determine viewable area/ bounding box

Hello all, I like to calculate the min/max vlookat and hlookat of the area you are viewing (the bounding box). I like to determine which hotspots the users sees. For example given a hfov and vfov of 90 (1:1 ratio), and a vlookat/hlookat of 0,0. I expect a bounding box of -45 45 45 -45 (West, South, East, North) So at first I thought it would be something like vlookat - vfov /2 and vlookat + vfov / 2 (same for hfov). But when you look down to 0, 90 you get coordinates like -45, 45, 45, 135 which ...

Montag, 8. Mai 2017, 23:09

base64 image source in loadscene?

I'm not sure how to load base64 encoded image urls, but if you want to pre-fetch it. why not create an invisible image and load it's source? Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 $.get("http://our-server.com/some-api").done(function(data){ var img = new Image(); img.onload = function () { alert("image is loaded"); } img.src = data.path } "

Freitag, 5. Mai 2017, 21:45

Too strong saturation in pano-file - how to lower it?

My best bet is that a tile mapped to a panorama using webgl or css3, triggers hardware acceleration in firefox and chrome. If you disable hardware acceleration in the browser, you should notice the a difference. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/976679 According to Klaus in https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…ad&threadID=905 color profiles as embedded data will be removed, and you'll need to covert the image to the right color profile ( Photoshop, Edit > Convert To Profile )

Samstag, 12. November 2016, 13:04

hotspots in seperate file

Thanks Arthur, I was afraid it would be slower than regular xml parsing. What would be faster/more performant you think? Javascript krpano.call('addhotspot(stuff)") or through krpano actions?

Samstag, 12. November 2016, 00:15

hotspots in seperate file

Hi All, Is it possible to have hotspots in a different file than where your scenes are located? My goal is to generate the hotspots serverside, but leave the tour.xml intact from the droplet. Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 <!-- tour.xml --> <include url="all_hotspots.xml" /> <scene name="test"> ... </scene> <scene name="test2"> ... </scene> I tried adding a parent="test" or parent="scene[test]" to the hotspot, Anyone got other ideas. I would be nice if I wouldnt resort to addhotspot onxmlcomplet...

Mittwoch, 3. August 2016, 20:57

zoom to fixed point

Hello, I know it's possible to zoom to your cursor, or to zoom to the center of the screen when you scroll your mousewheel or pinch on tablet. But is it possible to zoom in to a fixed point in the panorama. For instance if you have a big flat pano with a fixed point on a house, no matter where you are in the flat pano (top left conrner for instance), as soon as you srcoll or pinch, you go to the house (maybe in the bottom right) I could do it automaticly with zoomtohotspot, but Im looking for a ...

Montag, 7. Dezember 2015, 14:06

stock photos

Is there a place where I can buy stock 360 panoramas? Everywhere I look, it's either 'request a quote' (360cities) or the stock is limited (stock exchange, getty, depositphotos).

Donnerstag, 10. September 2015, 20:33

krpano 1.19 - Pre Release 3

Hi Klaus, Ive discovered a possible bug. Givens this code: Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 <krpano onstart="loadscene(demo)"> <scene name="demo"> <preview type="grid(CUBE,16,16,512,0xCCCCCC,0xFFFFFF,0x999999);" /> <!-- Not showing on flash --> <style name="popup_hotspot_style" url="%SWFPATH%/skin/images/info.png" keep="true" /> <hotspot style="popup_hotspot_style" ath="-30" atv="0" /> <!-- Showing on flash --> <hotspot url="%SWFPATH%/skin/images/info.png" ath="30" atv="...

Donnerstag, 20. August 2015, 22:50

Krpano published on facebook tab

Just create a normal tour like you always do. Host it somewhere with a SSL certificate (so you have a https secure url). Go to developers.facebook.com and create an app (choose advanced setup) After you created an app, go to it's settings, click add platform button click pagetab fill in the secure url of your tour You need to add terms and conditions and your contact email too. If thats all done. To add it to your page, use this url: Quellcode 1 2 3 https://www.facebook.com/dialog/pagetab? app_i...

Montag, 17. August 2015, 22:57

Example: iframes (or any other html content) as distorted hotspot

You create a local iframe which has the text and images and the youtube iframe in it (iframe within an iframe)

Montag, 17. August 2015, 22:54

Make some letters one color while the rest of the text is another color

You could alsoo try some css: Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 p{ color: red; } p:first-letter { color: blue; } Wouldnt work for Flash tours, but should work for html5

Sonntag, 16. August 2015, 17:27

onremovepano

just store it before calling loadscene or loadpano.

Sonntag, 16. August 2015, 12:05

creating an infinite looping menu

Got it working, with a little bit of faking I added the last layer on top, and the first on the bottom. Then after it slided I checked if the current_slide was 0 or 12, and corrected the x without sliding to 1 or 11. Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 <action name="move_slider"> set(current_slide, %1); clamp(current_slide, 0, 12); set(dx, calc(0-(current_slide*skin_settings.slider_width-skin_settings.slider_width))); <!-- slide --> tween(layer[menu_titles_container].x, get(dx), 0.5, ease...

Sonntag, 16. August 2015, 11:23

Hotspots autotour ?

Dont forget the http://krpano.com/docu/actions/#looktohotspot The trick is to order them on closest to furthest and timings (you dont want to move in 10 seconds to somethings thats close, or 1 second to something that is far away)

Samstag, 15. August 2015, 18:57

Flash support

Thank you for some insight Sachagriffin :) I would love to see your CMS. I tried to write my own, but always get stuck at the part of 'how to upload images, and proccess them to create a tour'. I got it working at some point by assuming the uploaded picture is always a equarectagilar image, and run them through commandline toolbelt. But if people tart to upload 1GB files in partial panorama or something, it tends to eat up bandwidth and cpu/memory costs. Lately I've been exploring frameworks lik...

Samstag, 15. August 2015, 10:23

Flash support

How did you solve the fullscreen issue with html elemnts overlaying? Just call the fullscreen API on the outlaying div instead of the pano div? There are some stuff that a nicer in krpano, but some stuff, just to name a few: - Show a youtube/vimeo video - Sliders, (atm Im having an issue with an infinite looping slider which are dime a dozen in javascript but hard to figure out in krpano) - Access to all css. instead of the limited flash subset - Webfonts. Atm I make every text an image, to have...

Samstag, 15. August 2015, 00:02

Flash support

It's not hard to convert, true. Still it's 2 code bases you have to maintain, fix bugs, add features, update graphics. And how about 'external' javascript tours? I've seen websites, that create an 'abstraction' layer on top of krpano. For instance, an oldie, https://github.com/Ciul/MooKrpano In javascript you'd say new Hotspot({ath: 10 + window.offset, atv: 0}) or something like that. Then add some event listeners on those objects to handle the click events. You get the benefit of OOP and dry. B...

Freitag, 14. August 2015, 23:40

creating an infinite looping menu

I need to create an infinite looping menu. I already made a simple menu that you can click, to move it left or right. Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 <layer name="menu" type="container" width="calc:1*skin_settings.slider_width" height="50" maskchildren="true" align="left"> <layer name="menu_titles_container" type="container" x="0" width="calc:4*skin_settings.slider_width" height="100%" align="center" keep="true" parent=...

Freitag, 14. August 2015, 22:34

Flash support

Hi All, As you all know krpano has support for alot of browsers and devices. Going from webgl, to css3d to flash. The html5 tours have support for javascript plugins and through xml code (actions, events, and tons more). Flash tours only support flash plugins and xml code. I've been creating interfaces mainly in xml code for several years, because whatever browser you run, if you support krpano, you will support the xml code. Creating a plugin for a ui element, for instance a menubar, means you ...

Freitag, 14. August 2015, 22:06

Web indexing

You could create a sitemap.xml with urls that link to several panoramas in your tour (using deeplinking, see example in krpano 1.19 pre generated vtour). And upload that sitemap to google.