Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 27.

Donnerstag, 20. Juli 2017, 06:59

Forenbeitrag von: »tsukada«

vr cursor not shown

Hi, When entering vr mode in 360 video, the vr cursor does not appear. I set webvr.vr_cursor_enabled to true but nothing changed. I created the page without using scene tag. Is that why it didn't show? Thanks in advance.

Donnerstag, 15. Juni 2017, 10:20

How to calculate width/ox/oy/rx/ry/rz from ath/atv

I need help. Is there any way to calculate hotspot's attributes from four corner coordinates of a distorted rectangle in a scene. For example, the four corner coordinates (ath, atv) are like: left top: -5.5, 32.0 right top: 11.8, 34.4 right bottom: 10.5, 42.8 left bottom: -7.6, 40.1 [img]https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=2113&h=cefe5977574691920bd2f160f6f9e743e6c48d96[/img] The rectangle in the scene has aspect ratio of 16:9. In this case, if I want to place a h...

Sonntag, 9. April 2017, 15:13

limitview problem using mouse drag

Thank you very much!

Mittwoch, 5. April 2017, 12:01

limitview problem using mouse drag

Hi, To limit view, I set like: view limitview="range" hlookatmin="-100" hlookatmax="+100" When mouse control is set to moveto, everything works as expected, but when it is set to drag, you can see outside of the range by dragging the scene even though it automatically returns to the range area once you release the mouse. I want viewers not to see outside of the range at all. Is there any way to achieve this?

Dienstag, 17. Januar 2017, 09:14

Deliver content with tour_testingserver.exe

Hi, Is it ok to deliver tour_testingserver.exe for our customers to view on their local pc?

Dienstag, 6. Dezember 2016, 09:27

Cookie and Authorization headers called from xml

As for basic auth, I found using <security cors="use-credentials" /> solved the problem.

Dienstag, 6. Dezember 2016, 08:42

Cookie and Authorization headers called from xml

Hi, Depending on browsers, no Cookie header or Authorization header are sent to server, when urls are called from xml. Those urls are for fetching another xmls, images, movies and so on. The result is the server responding 401 error. Especially ie or edge doesn't send those headers at all. This is so annoying when the page is placed on a restricted area. When I use application server, I added ;jsessionid=xxx to urls for workaround but in case of basic auth, we have to add Authorization header, t...

Mittwoch, 19. Oktober 2016, 07:40

Scene not shown when emoji is used in encrypted xml on Safari

Hi, Look at the site below with Safari(on iOS or Mac). https://web5.abook.bz/emoji/ Scene will not be shown while using chrome, ie or firefox it is shown. The scene xml is simple as follows.(XX is emoji. This forum also has a bug while the preview is shown correctly) <scene name="scene1" title="Scene Title XX" thumburl="res/002_thumb.jpg"> Just using emoji([\uD800-\uDBFF][\uDC00-\uDFFF]) in title and the xml is encrypted. If you use emoji in other places of xml, the result is same. In this case ...

Montag, 17. Oktober 2016, 03:14

How to merge all xml and js files into one

Hi, Is there any way to integrate all krpano and plugin xml files and js files into one xml file and js file respectively so as to minimize loading speed? I tried simply replacing include tags with included files contents but it did not work maybe due to path resolution.

Freitag, 16. September 2016, 07:46

Screen is sinking with pr6 on iOS9 in landscape view

Hi, The reason I think krpano related problem is that before pr6 it does not occur. I tried to change viewport in parent or inside iframe but with no luck. I changed body height of pano html less than iframe height, the problem did not occur. But this is not a proper solution. We cannot predict what height value of iframes users are going to use.

Donnerstag, 15. September 2016, 03:09

krpano 1.19-pr7 with iOS 10 support

Hi Klaus, The pr6 problem I reported at krpano 1.19-pr4 / 1.19-pr5 / 1.19-pr6 still occurrs with pr7.

Freitag, 9. September 2016, 07:32

Screen is sinking with pr6 on iOS9 in landscape view

Hi, This is a serious problem. Open the following url with iOS9 in landscape view. http://52.53.197.107/krpano.html The page's source is simple as follows. Just embedding krpano demo site in iframe. <iframe src="http://krpano.com/tours/bkeller/?html5=prefer" width="100%" height="100%" frameborder="0"> </iframe> The scene will be sinking as though it is going towards portrait view. iOS 8 has no problem. Pr5 also has no problem. Only in case of iOS 9 and pr6 has the problem. Is there any parameter...

Mittwoch, 31. August 2016, 05:12

global variables list in krpano.js

Oh, I see. But how do you distinguish whether it is global or member variable? Hotspot or layer can add arbitrary variables by defining variables in xml or in action. When a code is called from layer or hotspot events, if variable are already defined in other place, it is used otherwise global variable is created. Is this correct?

Dienstag, 30. August 2016, 08:47

global variables list in krpano.js

Hi. Since krpano variables are global, so we must be careful when defining variables. I incautiously used a variable named 'index' that caused loadscene() freeze. It took long time to find out what the cause was. Here shows global variables list which can be used for developers. http://krpano.com/docu/actions/#globalvariables But what I want to say is other than those variables, which are used in krpano.js. Since we cannot see the source code so I'd like to know what kind of variables are safe t...

Montag, 29. August 2016, 03:40

text on a hotspots

Sorry, you need to add hotspot[] to the parent attribute. In your case, parent="hotspot[spot2]". I also edited my previous post. Regards.

Montag, 22. August 2016, 07:25

text on a hotspots

You can do that, usign Textfield plugin. http://krpano.com/plugins/textfield/ Just write after hotspot tag like: <layer name="text" url="textfield.swf" parent="hotspot[spot1]" align="center" html="text on hotspot" /> The key is "parent" attribute that is pointing to hotspot on which text populates.

Freitag, 22. Juli 2016, 08:11

How to know right bottom coordinates of distorted hotspot

Thanks Mudin for your reply. Your calculation for ath seems to work, but if a hotspot is placed far from 0 degree in atv, it does not work because the relation between width and h coordinates changes. The things are far more complicated when hotspot's attributes like edge, rx, ry or rz are set other than default value. To calculate correctly, we need to know basic structure of this panorama stuff or krpano provides us function. I hope klaus give us clear answer.

Montag, 11. Juli 2016, 11:49

How to know right bottom coordinates of distorted hotspot

Hi, Is there any way to know h and v (or x, y) value at the right bottom point of distorted hotspot? For example, if a hotspot is placed like: hotspot[name].ath = -40 hotspot[name].atv = 0 hotspot[name].width = 200 hotspot[name].height = 100 At first I thought using screentosphere I could calculate, but this is not the case. Any advice is appreciated.

Freitag, 24. Juni 2016, 11:41

Different behavior between WIFI and LTE on android.

Hi, I have a question about how krpano behaves according to network connection. On android device, if using WIFI, 360 video plays very well, but if using LTE it takes more time to start, or no video but only sound is played. LTE is not slow at all, actually it was measured 45 Mbps. At first video doesn't start at all. But thanks to this post 360 video on Android via LTE (working fine on WiFi) I applied video poster and the video got played. (It is also strange though.) Still some videos take mor...

Donnerstag, 2. Juni 2016, 03:11

krpano 1.19-pr4 / 1.19-pr5 / 1.19-pr6

Hi Klaus, Thanks for your quick response. That works quite well.