Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 131.

Dienstag, 2. Oktober 2018, 19:49

Forenbeitrag von: »herrpedro«

krpanotools x64 crash

hi i had a crash encrypting a file for some days now whe i was splitting the file in pieces so i could see what bit was causing it i found a bunch of code that was nos in the xml and not in comments (it was a comment but only had end.. not start) i added the start in the comment and all went well don't know if it is your case

Sonntag, 30. September 2018, 22:41

parsing and accessing custom XML

hi, thank you for your reply, i did read your post while working on this and searching the forum, i did it more than once actually The thing is i'm after more than "translation".. i'm setting up hotspots and actions and dynamic hotspots based on that like "youtube movie id" associated with language or mp3 audio file associated to language i managed to parse it already with klaus hint now i'm having trouble with "defaults" or "fallback" like.. if i want a "youtubeid" from a element i'm having tro...

Samstag, 29. September 2018, 18:35

Multi-language support in panoramas

Hi, recovering this from a long time but i want to achieve is multilanguage this is my structure i'm always messing with if's and get's and nulls and can't get it straight, sorry <itemdata name="name1" youtube="-someId"> <language name="pt" sound="pt/17.mp3" text="name 1 in pt" /> <language name="en" sound="en/17.mp3" text="name 1 in en" /> <language name="es" sound="es/17.mp3" text="name 1 in es" /> </itemdata> <itemdata name="name2" youtube="otherId" text="testname2"> <language name="pt" sound...

Freitag, 28. September 2018, 22:43

hi! that really really explains it. thank you for your help

Freitag, 28. September 2018, 22:42

Display Scene and title in Google Analytics

this was one of the things i wanted to do for a long time google tag changed it a bit https://developers.google.com/analytics/…on/gtagjs/pages now it is enough to gtag('config', 'property-id', { 'page_title' : 'your title', });

Donnerstag, 27. September 2018, 22:32

Follow Mouse Plugin

Zitat von »BOX« I rewrote this for HTML5 if anyone wants it: https://github.com/BOXNYC/krpano-plugins…/followmouse.js Cheers! thank you!

Mittwoch, 26. September 2018, 23:00

hi! thank you for your 1st post :) welcome i want something like data[nameOne].xml.language[pt].content or something like this <- edited: does not work either so i can read the string "portugues" from that xml i never tried this one.. i'll try it now :) <data name="nameOne" sound="somesound" video="somevideo" photo="somephoto"> <language name="pt"> portugues </language> <language name="en"> english </language> <language name="es"> espanõl </language> </data>

Mittwoch, 26. September 2018, 22:14

"Hotspot-image" following sphere of pano. How to do this?

i've seen this around here http://3dvista.com/samples/live_pano_ny.html dynamically changing cubefaces while rotating if i can find it i'll post a link

Dienstag, 25. September 2018, 22:37

hi all i have some items showing in a vtour. i'm making it multilanguage so i need several string according to language so i thought of a xtructure like this accessing "data" is easy data[nameOne] will do it data[nameOne].content will give me the inside data[nameOne].sound will give me the sound but i can't find a way to access the language node so i cent get the .content inside (and have my string) <language name="pt"> portugues </language> <data name="nameOne" sound="somesound" video="somevide...

Freitag, 21. September 2018, 16:08

load a youtube video

hi, just added youtube to a tour. thanks. can this be done in vr mode? or must i "remove" the youtube button on entering vr? thank you for your help

Donnerstag, 13. September 2018, 18:12

Oculus GO & KRpano

Built a simple page with this code and ran it on oculus go browser https://developer.oculus.com/documentati…rvr-controller/ put some logging instead of the comments and nothing happens i added a log right in the beginning (before activePad.connected) to log "activePad" and i get 4 "null" in my pc and in oculus too Array.prototype.forEach.call(navigator.getGamepads(), function (activePad, padIndex) { anyone can shed a light on this? please... the click.. only the click!!!

Sonntag, 22. Juli 2018, 20:23

anaglyph button on template skin

hi all, did any added an anaglyph button to the standard skins provided with krpano.. near the webvr buttom... i have one but i think i done it in a clumsy way and its only on final tour. if someone had it on the template would be awsome thank you all Rui Pedro www.panoramapalace.com

Samstag, 14. Juli 2018, 19:40

Oculus GO & KRpano

Zitat von »Tuur« ohhhh yeaHHHhhh... Got my GO today, and i works nice!! Would be great indeed if we could have access to the mouse pointer thingy. love it! Tuur just added event to click, single click, key down and key up apparently key down and up are fired when the back key is pressed to exit vr the click is not fired in vr mode... oinly in regular browser mode i'd be happy to capture the click to we cod aim with the gaze cursor and no need to gaze.. click with the command would be ok.. just ...

Samstag, 14. Juli 2018, 19:12

Zoom in webvr examples

hi, i just tried it in your examples i watched tokyo and it works good. chrome 67.0 krpano pr19 then i copied the test.xml from the example merged-it into my code and i got this fast zoom out when i enter webvr (fake mode in pc and oculus go) the scene is defined like so <scene name="scene_2015_06_02_16_25_54__MG_9717_HDR_Panorama" havevrimage="true" title="Vista geral do transepto" onstart="activatespot(scene_2015_06_02_16_25_54__MG_9717_HDR_Panorama , 00);" thumburl="panos/2015_06_02_16_25_54_...

Donnerstag, 29. März 2018, 10:41

krpano 1.19-pr15 / pr16

Samstag, 15. April 2017, 20:57

webvr onhover regular tour arrow

hi all, been migrating a tour from 1.18 to new 1.19 all went all but with a small issue... in webvr when i enter the white arrow used in virtualtour i must enter it by the tip of the arrw and stay there... if i enter by the sides or by the bottom it wont "star counting to click" in fakeVR all is well if i generate a new tour with new 1.19 all is good i compared (i think) all the files and i think i have missed none i merged vtourskin.xml from old and new by comparing tham in notepad++ i merged t...

Donnerstag, 1. September 2016, 22:50

my pano website went nuts - jumping tiles.

i always think "why me!!!!" lol yep, working now on updated chrome! Thanks Klaus!

Mittwoch, 31. August 2016, 22:20

hi at home i got windows 10 krpano 1.19pr6 chrome 52.0 the player says html5/Desktop webGl Notice the compass on the screenshots same FOV, same heading, very different image It does not rotate left or right.. it jumps (a lot) up and down its ok.. normal... In firefox 37.0 it's ok.. runs smoothly on every direction. Thank you for your time.

Dienstag, 30. August 2016, 10:11

Good moning Klaus, and all You're the man! I came here and wrote this because i get this on my home pc and asked if anyone saw the same in the Facebook Panoramic Photographers group... and someone did... i'm on a windows pc in fact, here, at work, using 1.19pr6, windows 10, chrome 52.0 webgl i don't have "tile swap" i experience at home .. just a tiny jump at end of little planet intro but thats not it (most people wont notice it and does not matter) i'll post my home configuration today by donn...

Sonntag, 28. August 2016, 22:55

was having issues in pr4.. i think i did not have them in pr3 upgraded it from pr4 to pr6 and still the same i got jumping tiles all over my xml generator is the same a while ago.. may be it has some setting that does this? anyone knows wich one might be? http://www.panoramapalace.com/p/viewpano…ed-87c4a36c6de1 thank you all for your time. Rui Pedro