Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 124.

Montag, 12. November 2018, 04:10

Forenbeitrag von: »San7«

text hotspots

Hello! In the plugin "add access point" there is a new tab to create text hotspots. Now you can create and edit text hotspots quickly and easily, along the way, watching the changes! Almost all parameters are available for editing : positioning. width. height. transparency. Rotation along the x, y, z axes.corners of rounding. thickness of the border. size and blur of the shadows of the hotspot and text. color and transparency of all elements. size and style of text and its color. You can enter t...

Mittwoch, 7. November 2018, 17:28

Creating Floor Plans.

Made some changes to the plugin Added a button to select the opening scene when switching between plans.Added the button "collapse plan by clicking in the empty space of the screen" (Yes/no).Added the button "expand the plan when hovering the mouse over the button to open the plan" (Yes/no).Added the ability to select the icons of the image points before and after viewing the scene individually for each point.Added the ability to zoom the icon for each point.Fixed some bugs in the executing code...

Samstag, 3. November 2018, 14:25

How to extract the “font-size” value: from “css” to a variable?

Hi, tell me how I can extract the value "font-sice":from "css" into a variable ?

Donnerstag, 25. Oktober 2018, 08:07

Example/Tutorial - Extract a Distorted Hotspot from any kind of Pano Image (with perfect pixel alignment)

Hello! I would like to share how to install a patch from PTGui to krpano using the example of the oven door opening and how to make a button. youtube

Dienstag, 23. Oktober 2018, 16:09

add hotspot

Add hotspot v1.3. Now to create a video hotspot is simple. I updated the information on the site. Video example of creating a hotspot Try running the plugin in the 3D tour Plans to make a tab to create polygonal hotspots

Samstag, 20. Oktober 2018, 21:21

add hotspot

In the code that I use is installed autoplay=1 - should play automatically

Samstag, 20. Oktober 2018, 20:58

add hotspot

Hello! I'm not sure that I can answer this question, I think it depends more on the browsers themselves. The plugin creates only a window that contains a video from YouTube. And I tried Chrome in the browser - my playback starts automatically.

Donnerstag, 18. Oktober 2018, 19:50

add hotspot

Now the plugin on the site krpano At the request of users, I ended up creating a video-hotspot. Now at the testing stage.

Donnerstag, 11. Oktober 2018, 20:37

To play audio from a specified time

Hi, there are seek () actions in the video player plugin. How can I do similar actions in the "Sound Interface" I have to play the sound from where the click on the time line will be..

Freitag, 5. Oktober 2018, 05:29

Combobox - Show more Items

In this example , the height is limited for static and dynamic combobox. Just need to prescribe onklik each combobox.

Donnerstag, 4. Oktober 2018, 20:37

Try this onclick="combobox_onclick_event(name,185);" onklikk - prescribe not in style, but in the layer of combobox name - name of the combobox <action name="combobox_onclick_event"> combobox_openlist(%1,%2); </action>

Donnerstag, 4. Oktober 2018, 20:22

My link doesn't work for you either?

Mittwoch, 3. Oktober 2018, 16:45

stage.mouse.x not getting the right value

You have a contradiction in the code. If "x" mice are less than 1000, then execute - if "x" mice are more than 1500 .... this condition will never be fulfilled.

Mittwoch, 3. Oktober 2018, 13:27

When you change the view or click of the mouse? On click: Quellcode 1 2 3 <events onclick="if(mouse.stagex LT 1000,if(mouse.stagex GT 1500,rightside();,middleside();),leftside(););" />

Mittwoch, 3. Oktober 2018, 04:51

What event do you put this action on?

Montag, 1. Oktober 2018, 20:59

Here the drop-down list "List of hotspot" is made on this principle. It's the child layer. You wrote "onclick" in the style that you use for combobox?

Montag, 1. Oktober 2018, 08:07

Try to limit the height of tearing. In the style of "combobox_container_style" , write onclick="combobox_onclick_event(185);" 185 - max height(example). combobox.xml line 206. write as follows: Quellcode 1 2 3 <action name="combobox_onclick_event"> combobox_openlist(get(name),%1); </action> combobox.xml line 453. add the line: 453. clamp(openheight,0,%1); 454. tween(global.layer[get(cbname)].height, get(openheight), get(cb.open_close_speed));

Sonntag, 30. September 2018, 14:03

How to make a distorted hotspot with a hide button

Remove everything you have done. Another solution: <events onviewchanged="spheretoscreen(hotspot[spot1].ath, hotspot[spot1].atv, h_x, h_y); set(layer[button].x,get(h_x)); set(layer[button].y,get(h_y)); " />

Sonntag, 30. September 2018, 11:29

If you want to put the button on the upper right corner, then layer align="righttop"

Sonntag, 30. September 2018, 11:16

layer align="lefttop" hotspot "spot1" - edge="righttop"