Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 34.

Donnerstag, 4. Mai 2017, 22:21

Forenbeitrag von: »augustommm«

krpano 1.19-pr9 / 1.19-pr10 / 1.19-pr11 / 1.19-pr12

Wow! Some nice new stuff, WebGL textfield and stereo pano droplets will make my life easier! Thanks!

Mittwoch, 26. April 2017, 15:32

cordova app with crosswalk not showing 360 videos

Zitat von »ecasasin« as a follow up to my previous message. I have discovered that if I compile the cordova app without the crosswalk libs (forcing it to use the webview present in the phone), on my Samsung s6 with android 6.0.1, my app plays well and smoothly my 360 videos. But without crosswalk I may find many incompatibility issues, am I right? So, what is the problem with crosswalk? has anybody else had this issue? I'm having the sound only problem. Used crosswalk-pkg to build it, as I was ...

Dienstag, 25. April 2017, 17:32

onvideocomplete not working

I managed to get both 360 and hotspot videos working on desktop and VR (android). The hotspot videos close automatic after complete play but the 360 video doesn't, it just shows a black screen and nothing stops there. My code is based on the WebVR example. Is there any workaround? See attached XML

Dienstag, 25. April 2017, 14:41

onvideocomplete not working

Zitat von »Joshhoops« I was actually able to solve the issue, I found another post concerning the play() function not working. Their issue ended up being the same as mine. Simply, I am starting with a pre-built XML file from the examples to get a head start on things, and there were pre-existing rules overwriting mine. Hello Josh! What was actually overwriting onvideocomplete in your case? I'm having the same issue

Mittwoch, 11. Januar 2017, 17:27

Using KRPano WebVR with Oculus Rift CV1

Hello! I've got a Oculus Rift DK2 and it works quite well with KRPano WebVR mode, in all aspects, but resolution, it beats any smartphone solution I tested. But I want to give a resolution upgrade to my system and use a Rift CV1, but didn't find any testimonial about how well it works on a KRPano Tour. Can anyone give me some light on this, please? Cheers! Augusto

Montag, 12. Dezember 2016, 13:54

PanoVideo Converter (free)

Zitat von »TourCreator« Correct. Try it now The same link http://www.tcreator.classic-ru.org/download/vconverter.html It's just like before, creates the folders, but they end up empty. Can't see any progress or status windows, I can see that some thing is going on, but it's so fast that I can't find out what's happening.

Samstag, 10. Dezember 2016, 22:34

Zitat von »reza_shnia« Thanks a lot for sharing this handy tool !But the download link does not work!Doe this tool work with command prompt(CMD)? Got this message: Couldn't open "/err.html"!

Freitag, 9. Dezember 2016, 13:26

Hi TourCreator, I've tried it, but it just creates the folders and no file at all, really fast opening and closing some windows, so I can't see no error messages. I'm using Windows 10.

Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2016, 15:24

Tooltips for VR Mode

Hello guys! I've been working with VR Mode Tours for some time and as long as KRPano is IMHO great, hotspots tooltips don't work on VR Mode. So the solution I found was making a PNG tooltips for each scene and a new hotspot style on the file "skin/vr_tooltips.xml" (attached): Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 <krpano> <!-- Tooltips VR --> <!-- skin_hotspotstyle_vr - style for the hotspots with VR enabled tooltips --> <style name="skin_hotspotstyle_vr" url="arrow.png" scale="0.5" edge="top" distorted="true...

Donnerstag, 7. April 2016, 22:30

krpano 1.19 - Pre Release 3

Zitat von »klaus.krpano« Hi, use the new krpano release - there the WebGL hotspots are fully supported: krpano 1.19-pr4 Best regards, Klaus Great News!

Donnerstag, 7. April 2016, 22:26

Zitat von »AndreZ« Hmmm thats a shame.. But it will work when i skip the introscene, start directly in the garden? Only when i delete the start hotspot i`m also stuck.. Check out this tour I'm working on: http://www.onzeonze.com.br/clientes/cons…ostra/tour.html I made it based on the droplet one, but the panorama menu is based on the example that comes with the 1.19 PR 3 files. No introscene, but I think it could be done. I made some distorted hotspots visible only on VR mode. You can see my to...

Mittwoch, 6. April 2016, 20:30

Here is the link to the post: krpano 1.19 - Pre Release 3 Zitat von »andrewglover« Hi augustommm, Can you re-post that source code you referenced. Your last reply was missing it. Thanks,

Mittwoch, 6. April 2016, 18:18

Looks like there's a limitation for clicking hotspots the way you're making it (based on the example from the 1.19 PR 3). See this post by Klaus on the subject: Zitat von »klaus.krpano« Zitat von »Nupsi« Does the 1.19 use WebGL-Hotspots or still CSS3D? The pre-releases are using CSS3D by default for normal rendering and WebGL when stereo-rendering. WebGL support for hotspots could be enabled manually for normal rendering this way: Quellcode 1 Note - the hotspot WebGL support is currently not fin...

Mittwoch, 6. April 2016, 13:34

Hello Andre! Try taking these lines out of the end of http://klanten.invite.nl/viewer/MiPatio/krpano_vr.xml : Quellcode 1 <!-- TEMP PRE-RELEASE STUFF --><display hotspotrenderer="webgl" devices="html5"/><!-- force using WebGL for the hotspots --><view continuousupdates="true" devices="html5"/>&quot;); background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"><!--...--><!-- TEMP PRE-RE...

Donnerstag, 3. März 2016, 14:56

Sound files failing to open sometimes - 1.19 pr 3

I made a test using other webserver and it worked. Now i'll find out what is the problem with my webserver. Thanks!

Donnerstag, 3. März 2016, 11:36

Hello Piotr! On localhost it's OK now, but the online one is still giving errors. Thansk! Augusto

Mittwoch, 2. März 2016, 20:28

Soundinterface problem on 1.19 PR 3

Hello guys! I'm having some errors using soundinterface plugin. I've opened a thread on the plugin sub-forum, and the user spacerywirtualne is trying to help me but maybe some of you can also help me out. Here is the link to the thread: Sound files failing to open sometimes - 1.19 pr 3

Mittwoch, 2. März 2016, 20:23

Hello Piotr, Thanks for helping me out! You're a great guy! I've converted the ogg files to mp3 and changed the 12 playsound commands to the way you wrote. It looks like its giving less error messages, but they still show up. Am I right using onnewpano events to start playsound ? Quellcode 1 <events name="scene1events" onnewpano="playsound(scene1sound, 'sounds/night.ogg|sounds/night.mp3',1);" onremovepano="stopsound(scene1sound);" /> I've got 12 scenes and one different sound for each, can this ...

Mittwoch, 2. März 2016, 00:43

Zitat von »spacerywirtualne« AHA So, the sound does not work on PC? I never had such problems with the Klaus soundinterface plugin. Zitat I've tested it, worked fine. But it doesnt mean my approach will work. I don't know how to help. What approach do you mean? Piotr By approach I mean the way I wrote my tour.xml file. Please check it out on the attachment. Thanks!

Dienstag, 1. März 2016, 04:03

Zitat von »spacerywirtualne« Quoted from "augustommm" Do you think you HTML 5 VR audio plugin would solve my problem? You can not get around this for security reasons and limiting of IOS system. But I'm not using IOS whatsoever? My problem is on desktop (PC and Mac) and Android Zitat von »spacerywirtualne« Quoted from "augustommm" It would be great if I could test it on my tour. Open this link on your devices and test it. I've tested it, worked fine. But it doesnt mean my approach will work. Zi...