Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 223.

Freitag, 9. November 2018, 15:23

Forenbeitrag von: »rebaj83«

More and More problems with Chrome And WebGL....

HUUUUGE THANKS! didn't know about this flag... Thanks and congrats for Klaus Junior' ;)

Donnerstag, 8. November 2018, 11:14

More and More problems with Chrome And WebGL....

Hi, Recently, i noticed that WebGL gets disabled by some Chrome updates This happened on many of my clients browsers. So i wonder : -why some users get their Chrome update Ok with WebGL and others don't? -why on some browsers, even if i type in about:flags and get sure every WebGL items is enabled the Flash or WebGL error still pops when loading a tour? B est regards

Dienstag, 6. November 2018, 16:54

When will release new version?

no doubt Santa Klaus will come soon

Montag, 5. November 2018, 16:22

Does KRPano have a maximum stagewidth of 2250?

besides, indexofrefraction code snippset fixes the bad behaviour

Montag, 5. November 2018, 16:13

yes i have an example :) >> https://krpano.com/krpanocloud/webvr/?v=119pr15 for example in firefox, in small window or fullscreen you can perfectly turn around in fullwindow it is extremely difficult! cheers

Mittwoch, 31. Oktober 2018, 11:07

Hi i also use Microsoft Surface Studio, and no matter what browser i use, when krpano is displayed at full frame (i mean browser window cover all screen) then there is a big lack of performance. When browser window is less than screen size, everything ok How to deal with that?

Dienstag, 16. Oktober 2018, 12:09

Tooltip Plugin

NOT COMPATIBLE IN VR MODE could you share the source it you don't plan to upgrade please? Thanks

Montag, 1. Oktober 2018, 11:01

parent=stage focus issue?

Looks it's only buggy on touch screens (i'm using surface studio) Edge on a non touch screen works fine with parent=stage on the surface, if you happen to touch a parent=stage, then it completely loses focus

Sonntag, 30. September 2018, 16:28

On firefox/chrome, i lose mouse scroll events, but found a fix for that on EDGE, i lose drag events, and that's annoying...

Freitag, 28. September 2018, 01:33

HI KLAUS, I agree with webseta, placing a layer outisde the area using parent=stage is usefull but very unfortunately we lose control when doing this in Internet Explorer on that particular layer. But this works fine in firefox/chrome, the mouse events are correctly passed any way this could work the same with IE ? this is so usefull....

Montag, 9. Juli 2018, 16:01

Is there a way that scrollarea layer doesn' mask children?

Hi, Setting Quellcode 1 maskchildren="false" does'nt seem to have any effect on a scrollarea layer. Best regards

Dienstag, 19. Juni 2018, 12:12

Customizing error messages?

Hi, Is there a way to customize error pages? like changing the blackscreen, error message.... that looks very rough to users? thanks

Mittwoch, 9. Mai 2018, 16:14

Oculus GO & KRpano

Hi Everyone Received my Go today :) -"Enter VR" in the middle of the screen stands for "Undifined Enter VR", anyway it' not very handy as we already have the vr icon in the toolbar. is there a way to disable this button? -In non VR mode the pointer of Oculus is very handy to navigate, but is disappear as soon as we enter VR mode, is there an option to keep it in VR mode? -Distorted hotspots are not displayed in VR mode :( -A tour with distorted hotspots is very jerky, although they are not show,...

Mittwoch, 25. April 2018, 19:39

Bug with the New Combobox Plugin (combobox.xml)

hi experiencing the same problem did you find a fix? Thanks

Dienstag, 17. April 2018, 00:32

loadscene question (preloading previews)

Zitat von »klaus.krpano« about tx,ty,tz : There will be a more complete implementation with the next versions. yes please make KEEPMOVING understanding those variables thanks :)

Montag, 16. April 2018, 11:05

webvr / firefox / iframe

yep, tried thoses params in the iframe without success.. thanks

Montag, 16. April 2018, 11:03

Zitat von »klaus.krpano« I'm working on make these interrupts as short as possible yes please, we need this :) thanks

Donnerstag, 12. April 2018, 20:13

my testing leads me to this point: concerning the BLEND param during loadscene with KEEPMOVING flag: if NOBLEND is used we always get a short black screen, even if next scene preview is preloaded every BLEND modes i've tested behave this way : for blending effect it seems to use original pano display before loadscene (view.hlookat, vlookat but not tx,ty,tz)

Montag, 9. April 2018, 17:39

webvr / firefox / iframe

Hi I noticed the vr icon doesn't show up in firefox when tour is embeded in an iframe and different domain allowfullscreen is ok as the fullscreen icon appears no problems in chrome regards

Montag, 9. April 2018, 15:52

Hi i use xml code described here https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…d&threadID=1894 to preload all previews images of my scenes although the preloading is ok in the console, i still notice a little loading/blocking time when i use loadscene function even to reach the preview only (despite it is well preloaded) is there a a special code to avoid blocking transition between scenes? (i tried KEEPMOVING without success)