Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-16 von insgesamt 16.

Freitag, 2. Februar 2018, 10:03

Forenbeitrag von: »tarrinos«

North smartphone = North panotour

Hello, I'm trying to make an augmented reality game outdoors. For that I need the panos displayed on my smartphone correspond to the reality present in front of the player. In panotour I activate the gyro and I hold all my panos north ... But it does not work, my visit always starts in the direction of the phone at the launch of the web link. Do I use the right method? Is gyro2.js able to use the phone's hardware? Thank you in advance, Tarrinos

Samstag, 3. September 2016, 12:09

HTC Vive

Hello, Does anyone happens to run a virtual tour with the HTC Vive? Thank you very much, Dan

Montag, 9. Mai 2016, 09:27

krpano 1.19-pr4 / 1.19-pr5 / 1.19-pr6

Zitat von »Alex74« Zitat von »SkyMarcin« Zitat von »ParK« Hi i m still a beginner here and i have a question... of course... In my gear VR i can watch a virtual tour directly in the samsung browser ? If yes how do i do this ? I tried but... it s still 2D and 360 mode is not a real 360... so can you me to understand ?? Thx Try this... "use the new GearVR 'Samsung Internet' browser and enable WebVR support there by entering internet://webvr-enable once." - more info on http://krpano.com/plugins/w...

Dienstag, 15. März 2016, 13:31

krpano 1.19 - Pre Release 3

Zitat von »klaus.krpano« Hi, Zitat von »tarrinos« with Panotour on the web with the gear- vr is jerky and it makes sick 30 seconds Native GearVR applications can use special GearVR hardware features like - the 'low persistence' screen refresh (no screen blurring during moving), time-warp (re-projection of the already rendered screen to match the latest available gyro data) and a higher quality gyro, but a normal browser doesn't have access to these features - a browser can only do normal WebGL ...

Sonntag, 13. März 2016, 20:02

krpano 1.19 - Pre Release 3

thanks sachagriffin with the browser dedicated gear-vr ( gear-vr connected to USB ), with Firefox or chrome ( gear-vr not connected to USB ) Not fluid Dan

Sonntag, 13. März 2016, 09:34

krpano whith gear_vr not fluid ?

Hello, I make virtual visits with Panotour last few months and I diffuse them in virtual reality helmets . I show the result to my clients in an oculus rift connected to a PC with a large configuration and then everything is fluid. I would have the same result with a gear vr .. Is it possible? The 360 ° panoramas of the gear- vr their application gives me something really fluid and really good, but when I look at one of my achievement with Panotour on the web with the gear- vr is jerky and it ma...

Dienstag, 23. Juni 2015, 14:07

krpano 1.19 - Pre Release 2

Hello, I tried to show in my oculus rift a cylindrical panorama to display a flat image on a giant screen as the cinema . But the result is that I have my image in very small 10px / 5px the middle of the screen. Where is the problem? thank you , Dan I use this code: Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 <scene name="pano38" heading="0" thumburl="%FIRSTXML%/mare2_grenouille_38...

Samstag, 9. Mai 2015, 13:39

krpano 1.19 - Pre Release 2

Hello, A big thank you Klaus !!!! I am currently doing a virtual tour with 12 rooms of a castle in France. I will soon show this work with three glasses oculus rift connected to 3 computers. I used to work with Panotour, but they do not have the VR mode in their software ... I made "with the example of version 1.19" create the visit with krpano and have also integrated it soundscapes in any room. I have just three short questions: - The computers I use have no keyboard and no mouse and I want at...

Montag, 6. April 2015, 10:29

krpano 1.19 - Pre Release 1 - WebVR / MobileVR / Stereoscopic 3D Support (Oculus Rift, Google Cardboard, GearVR, ...)

hello, At home krpano-vr 1.19 with nightly stops working, I do not have the button "ENTER VR" it works with chromium jeromebg with chromium I have no sound on your visit? Dan

Mittwoch, 1. April 2015, 21:57

krpano 1.19 - Pre Release 1 - WebVR / MobileVR / Stereoscopic 3D Support (Oculus Rift, Google Cardboard, GearVR, ...)

Zitat von »jeromebg« Zitat von »tarrinos« Damage to the xml file sharing Nothing special with xml, just call javascript functions with krpano, something like : js(start_my_sound(2000));delayedcall(10,js(stop_my_sound()) will call the start_my_sound function with 2sec setting, and stop the sound after 10 sec. For the javascript function the api is on Soundinterface 2 website ;) Merci je vais essayer Hi, Sorry, what kind of hotspot is hotspot "distorted"? In French with google it means déformé ? ...

Montag, 30. März 2015, 15:51

Zitat von »jeromebg« Zitat von »tarrinos« Hi jerome, Really nice tour that really works !!!! I try to make the same kind visrtuelle visit with buttons to trigger sounds, but I mess around with the code, you would share your xml file so I can move faster? Dan You can't play a sound on mobile without user interaction (touch screen) so the idea is to have a unique sound file that you play when first clicking on the screen to start vr mode (fullscreen) and then control the sound with javascript and...

Montag, 30. März 2015, 10:40

Zitat von »jeromebg« Cool, thanx Klaus ! DId it another way for now, but playing/controlling sound without user interaction (almost) now works for WebVR usage !!! http://360images.fr/parisvr Choose the tour with the headphones on it ;) Hi jerome, Really nice tour that really works !!!! I try to make the same kind visrtuelle visit with buttons to trigger sounds, but I mess around with the code, you would share your xml file so I can move faster? Dan

Freitag, 27. März 2015, 11:02

Zitat von »klaus.krpano« Hi, your screenshot looks like if you're trying to use an old krpano version with the new WebVR example - but this can't work. Zitat Is it possible to have the source files of the demo visible on the first page? A reduced example is included in the 1.19 download package. The files of the original example can also be seen or used - just download them directly (e.g. use the browser developer tools to see the file paths). Best regards, Klaus It's ok thank you for all

Freitag, 27. März 2015, 10:11

hello, I am new to the world of krpano and I slowly learn. The demo link on the first page works perfectly at home with my dk2 oculus. But the demo in the download package 1.19 (in the folder 'viewer / examples / webvr /'). does not show me the menu vr and headtracking does not work that should we do to make this example work with my dk2? Is it possible to have the source files of the demo visible on the first page? thank you Dan